Wednesday 27 December 2023

A QUICK UPDATE

The breath or Uyir is the one uniting factor in all of us. If we are all from the one prime soul or Param or Paramatma but have taken up individualized compartments known as bodies and remain as the Jeeva or Jeevatma in each cubicle, the breath travels in all of us. We take our share of it or count what was allocated or rather we earned and once we exhaust it we return to dust. If generally, we transform from an infant to a toddler to a child and a teen and later an adult and age graciously, the Siddhas though knew the trick or rather method to reverse the transformation. They transformed the very inner core of their cells and dispersed themselves not into dust but energy. This energy prevails in us and all around us.

Since Agathiyar asks that I share the transformations taking place in me, I am humbled by their grace in witnessing a slow reversal of the aging process. I seem to have grown black hair in places where it was once white. The breath that expanded in doing the Pranayama techniques shown by Tavayogi in 2007 to the extent that the body felt like the river bursting its banks, then became tame and silent and without any effort it took in the same volume of air as when practicing the techniques. After the outburst of the dormant energies and their travel towards higher regions, it seems the airflow has reversed.  Besides filling the lungs, it journeys through the nostrils into the regions of the head and the brain, where I tend to feel the throbbing in the left and right brain just as the breath occupies the left and right lungs. Occasionally the three dosas go haywire and bring on short moments of bearable pain in certain parts of the body as in the testicles, groins, hips, back, shoulder, upper arms, and in the region surrounding the eyes and even the gums of my teeth. There is tightness and numbness in several parts of my body as Agathiyar had indicated that I shall have to go through. As my medical report struck of any impending danger, I believed too that it was the work of the energies as Agathiyar assured me and relieved my fear, telling me there was no need for any more practices as the energies would do their work. I have a huge appetite and am getting hungry often too.

After Ramalinga Adigal helped us establish contact directly with the Prapanjam, it is truly amazing just to be here and existing. Existence itself is bliss these days. I do not know how to describe it further. I only have to thank the Siddhas for helping me gain some ground in this territory of theirs providing a neat space to occupy after traveling the 21 years on their path under their guidance that came through their Nadi readings, the guidance of my gurus in physical forms, their guidance coming through devotees now in the absence of the Nadi readings and my gurus in physical form and their divine hand in all things right till carrying out the very basic daily chores.