Thursday 14 December 2023

LET US COME TOGETHER IN PRAYER

 


I am overwhelmed with the response or rather the readership of this blog over the past week. Tavayogi asked me to speak about the Siddhas when we went over to officiate an affiliate Peedham of his in Banting when he was in Malaysia many years ago. I was taken by surprise as to what was I to speak about them since I was a freshie then and knew nothing about the Siddhas. But as he waited for me to say something, my mind raced to figure out what to say. Since I only knew him, for a short while then too, I began to speak about him, sharing whatever little I knew about him then, and cleverly diverted to singing the Arutperunjothi mantra which everyone joined in. I escaped that moment of trial and test.

I think I figured out why the temple project was dropped by Agathiyar. Agathiyar who asked me to build a temple for him in my first Nadi reading in 2002 and Lord Murugan who joined the bandwagon asking for a temple in another Nadi reading in 2018, seeing my reluctance in engaging in a project of such magnitude, later told me that they had tested me if I would take up the tasks. I had passed the test. Agathiyar added that he did not want to trouble me with such an immense task in my old age. I guess Agathiyar decided that many others would be keen to build temples. Instead, he gave me a task that I could carry out solo without engaging with others in the comfort of my home - blogging and video editing. He asked that I continue writing. 

The late Dr.Krishnan, astrologer and Siddha physician told me once that I would write books. I guess that prediction has come true with the emergence of the numerous websites created back then the current blog and the online publication of several books documenting my pilgrimages to India and meeting my gurus, the many miracles that Agathiyar performed, and the many revelations he made as I walked the path. A year back as I saw several transformations that became rather obvious as opposed to the many subtle transformations that began in 2007, Agathiyar asked that I drop singing his praise in the blog but instead write about these changes so that those keen to reach the state of light would know what to expect. Agathiyar gave me the experiences first and educated me later on what was taking place. He gives me the subject matter and the words and the sentences too. It is all news to me too as I research further on the subject and share it with readers. I am learning together with my readers too. At times his writings amaze me so much so that I stand before him asking him how he does it and thanking him immensely. 

After certain parts of Chennai were submerged in flood waters recently Agathiyar warns us of an impending tsunami. This event was foretold by Agathiyar many years ago. As the Siddhas do not refer to the Gregorian calendar that we adopt but refer to specific events Agathiyar mentioned that when a specific nation reaches Mars, an earthquake would take place in the ocean floor of the Pacific Ocean that would bring about a tsunami which would devastate a major portion of the earth's face.  It is said that in the last major flood, Agathiyar traveled to the Arctic where it was safe. In the event we see another deluge Agathiyar is said to have mentioned that the hills of Kutralam were the safest place. When I went over to the cave temple in my wife's hometown many years back, the priest pointed out remnants of ocean life within the caves which could only mean that these caves were submerged in water some time back in the past.

Tavayogi usually takes hold of science in explaining religion and spirituality and vice versa. In both his books he has dealt with it. What science can't explain religion does. Similarly what religion cannot explain science does. Man takes numerous births taking numerous forms in creation. All of creation besides living off others gives back to the cycle of life. It is truly wonderful. Only some souls break the cycle and return to the raw essence without having a form name position or authority, choosing to remain in the source, as energies and vibrations. 

Tavayogi who initiated the lighting of the Yagam in the aftermath of December 26, 2004, asked that I carry out its smaller version the Homam in my home too during the annual Jayanthi celebrations for Agathiyar that followed. He said that it was to appease the wrath of Mother Nature.  I did as told all those years until Agathiyar came along and changed the date for us asking us to hold the annual event coinciding with the Thaipusam celebrations. The annual Agathiyar Jayanthi celebrations shall be held on 30 December this year at Kallar ashram. As for AVM, we are awaiting Agathiyar to give us a sign. Although Agathiyar had halted all forms of rituals at AVM, Lord Shiva in coming to us at the height of the pandemic told us to light a homam to help the Prapanjam in her fight against the dreaded Covid-19 virus and subdue its effects. Some time back Prapanjam herself told us to carry out the homam again as there was a likelihood that the virus would rear its hood again. As foretold figures are on the rise again currently. Then there are other dangers lurking too. Two of my grandchildren just recovered from a bout of dengue fever. Many we know are down with influenza in this monsoon season. Asking my granddaughter who had questioned her mother what was the very first virus that man succumbed to some time back, if there was an A-to-Z listing of sickness, I searched the net and was surprised to find it. https://healthiermetoday.com/common-illnesses-and-diseases/

Although we have let go of rituals, the Siddhas tell us that we can pick up this tool as and when required. The time is right for us to engage in it once again considering the many dangers lurking around us. Let us all play our small role in lighting a Yagam in our temples or its smaller version Homam in our homes to lessen if not avoid the said consequences of this phenomenon that has been taking place since time immemorial. Imagine the extent of assistance we can give the Prapanjam to beat the odds if all readers of Siddha Heartbeat were to take up this tool.