Thursday 21 December 2023

GOING BACK SOME 21 YEARS

I spoke to R.Senthilkumar from Avinashi, who is back in Malaysia reading the Nadi after a long gap, a couple of days ago. He was the one who read my very first Nadi in 2002 when he was in Petaling Jaya. Speaking to him, he shared that he came to know about me having posted my Nadi reading that he had read back then from a reader of this blog. We went back to the day I saw him, and returned again to find and locate my Nadi on my second visit, and finally read it on 14 December 2002. He was the one who after the reading passed me a booklet on the names of the Siddhas compiled by Thaaiveedu Thangarasan M.A and a leaflet of his that carried the message that a temple was to be built at Kallar. Senthil told me that Agathiyar had asked Tavayogi to build through the reading that Senthil did. He also filled in the missing piece of the puzzle as to who the Nadi reader Tavayogi mentioned that he had followed to Malaysia in 2004 after Agathiyar told him to come over and preach the Siddha path. Tavayogi had accompanied Senthil and his father, a Nadi reader too then. I conveyed my gratefulness to him for not only reading my Nadi in 2002, but also bringing Tavayogi to our shores in 2004. I met Tavayogi only the following year when he came again, this time to officiate an affiliate Peedham of his in Batu Caves. The rest is history, or rather his story carried in this blog.

A couple of weeks back, I dropped in on T. Ramesh, who is back too in Brickfields. If Senthil had sort of done the groundbreaking ceremony, Ramesh nurtured me further, calling me over and reading the Aasi Kaandam some 56 times when Agathiyar gave me further guidance. Ramesh too told me back then that he had read for Tavayogi in the past before he took up monkhood. I am blessed to have my Nadi read by these readers who read for my guru too. I am grateful to Agathiyar, who guided Tavayogi, for guiding me too. 

Dr. Krishnan who was an astrologer and Siddha physician only mentioned the Nadi sometime later when I saw that his predictions did not materialize for me as they did with others. Posing the question to him, only then did he begin to speak about the possibility of having been cursed in previous lives that acts as a deterrent, holding back all the goodness we are to receive in this life. I asked him if he could tell from my horoscope, and he pointed me to the Nadi telling me that only the Siddhas knew these divine secrets. I did not seek out a Nadi reader then in 1996. I left it at that. It was only during a casual conversation with my colleague in 2002 that he spoke about his experience reading his Nadi a couple of years back. It amazed me when he told me that they could also speak about our past, besides our future. I remembered what Dr. Krishnan had told me about the curses from the past. I asked him to get an appointment for me and there was I seated before Senthil that day in December 2002 awaiting eagerly for what was in store for me. But after giving my thumbprint and going through three bundles of leaves, I could not acknowledge any leaf that fully pertained to me. Senthil kept to his practice and limit set on leafing through the Nadi, and we agreed to meet another day. This time around, after leafing through the third leaf in the very first bundle, I agreed that was mine. Yet he did not read it that day but requested that I come another day, giving no reasons this time. Finally, it was read on 14 December 2002. He read the General canto or Podhu Kaandam, Karma Kaandam, and Shanti Parikara Kaandam. Senthil then made his way hastily to Sivabalan's prayer room, the host who accommodated him during his stay in Malaysia, to conduct a short prayer and returned to continue with my Jnana Kaandam reading. After this reading at the age of 43, Agathiyar asked that I come in for another reading when I was 45. 

While Tavayogi stops short of the approaching dusk whenever he reads the Jeeva Nadi and Agathiyar too mentions that it is late afternoon and had asked that the Nadi read by Mataji come to an end at AVM, Lord Murugan made an exception coming after dark in the Jeeva Nadi read by Taranibalan Aiya and simultaneously coming through a devotee to heal my aching back. On the other hand, the Kaanda Nadi is read even after the sun goes down. 

I was 45 when I met Tavayogi on our shores in 2005. After verifying the leaflet regarding the building of a temple for Agathiyar that I received from Senthil in 2002, as his, I told him that Agathiyar had asked me to come to the path in my Nadi. I also told him that he had asked that I see him again when I was 45. Tavayogi pointed me to Ramesh. And so the rest is my(story) as carried in this blog. 

Meanwhile, I had the honor to communicate in writing with Annette Merle Cleveland from Australia, who was featured in an episode of Discovery Channel and posted on YouTube at https://youtu.be/hQnCaU_vPwg?si=eKZd3OnySkG48OEV. It was the very first introduction to the Nadi and its mystery that I came across. She had a website and also authored "Nadi Astrology: The Secrets of Life Revealed!" I carried a passage from her blog as an introduction to Nadi in my book IN THE PATH OF THE SIDDHAS. She mailed me after reading it. Agathiyar surprised me by mentioning her name in my Nadi reading in 2010 and told me that she had his blessings. I conveyed the message to her. 

I had regarded the Nadi revelations as personal. I only decided to reveal, some of its contents after returning from Tavayogi's ashram in Kallar in October 2005. Tavayogi, who had given my wife and me and other disciples initiation in the form of a mantra of Agathiyar earlier, had also cautioned us not to reveal the mantra. But as we parted, Tavayogi told me to reveal it. I understood that the time had come to reveal all things related to the Siddhas. In an e-mail to me on July 22, 2011, he wrote, "Hello my son, how are you? I have noticed all the videos and other web pages that you have uploaded on the web. It's all awesome, and you have done fantastic spiritual work, I am very happy" and later on in September 2011, he wrote again, "My dear son how are you? We hope that all of you are well. There is always sage Agasthiars blessings for you all. It's happy to note that you added some photos to Flickr from indianheartbeat, as well. Spread the power of Agasthiar all over the world, thank you."

In September 2019 anticipating the coming of the pandemic and closure of borders and lockdowns Agathiyar drew the shutters to AVM and as the Nadi readers too had to return to their families in India as the virus reared its ugly head he began to come through devotees with messages, never for once breaking the tie, communication, and conversations with us. 

When there was a spate of accusations thrown at certain Nadi readers and the Nadi and ultimately the Siddhas calling it a fake and labeling them as frauds, I just could not sit quietly doing nothing. The accusers all stop short of describing their search to read the Nadi and the process of looking for their Nadi. Nobody spoke about the Aasi Nadi where the Siddhas call us in for readings. They did not talk about the continuity that comes with this initial reading, which binds a bond and relationship with the Siddhas that blossoms over the years. I began to write about my experiences in reading the Nadi and posted videos and recordings on YouTube and Podomatic's Podcast platforms, for I had seen and realized positive outcomes and results, to the extent that some asked me if I was a Nadi reader myself and had a Nadi in my possession. Just as one must hang around long enough to know the guru, which Tavayogi mentions as some 12 years, one visit to the Nadi reader would not give the true picture. If we are there to test them, they too shall play the same game. If initially, I was angry and saddened, after reading about how Yogi Ramsuratkumar took the beating from a mob, telling Perumal that they are here to do their work and let us do God's work, I shall adopt the Yogi's stand too and let them do damage to the Siddhas and their medium of communication the Nadi and the readers, as that is what they have chosen to come to do and become. We shall continue to do God's work.