Tuesday 23 January 2024

AVM KIDS IS BORN

Sadhakas will come to a state where they begin to fall out or stagnate. All the blessings collected and accumulated from visiting spiritual masters and gurus and window shopping and going on our rounds scouting along for the right channel and outlet can only do so much as to open the first chakra in us and bring an awareness of what is up ahead and have us start our spiritual journey. One then has to place a concerted effort following the initiation. This too can only bring us thus far to the second chakra. Henceforth our further efforts lead us nowhere. We have to enlist the help of a personal God and a personal guru. Once his grace comes within, the bund is broken and the pent-up energies are released to flow as they please. The journey continues as the energies maneuver the rest of the chakras to reach the ocean, the Sahasrara. Changes take place naturally. These energies then create a great masterpiece in the image of God. 

This is what I am currently going through. The Muladhara was activated when I began to carry out the Asana and Pranayama techniques Tavayogi taught us in 2007, without my knowledge as there were no dramatic or significant signs of it being activated. I only came to know about it when Agathiyar spoke about it in subsequent Aasi Nadi readings. As was my nature I did not make a fuss of it and went on with my life. The years 2010 to 2012 saw me undergo extreme pain in my lower back that affected my mobility to a certain extent yet I went to work and carried on my daily routines. It was only a trivial morning routine where I coughed out phlegm while having my morning bath. A piercing pain in the middle of my lower back went down right to my right toes which forced me to squat in pain. I had to bear the mysterious pain akin to sciatica. Though I was given a clean slate by the doctors, they put me on physiotherapy. Agathiyar in the Nadi told me that it was a result of the activation. On his part, he recommended certain herbal medicines to be taken orally and applied. The pain went off just as it came on suddenly when the physiotherapist out of the blue asked me to carry out what she had taught me before her. I had only taken up the dog position and began to stretch my right leg when I felt something like a knot was undone. It brought immediate relief and I screamed in joy. The physiotherapist was puzzled as to why I screamed and asked if I was in pain. The pain left me that day. But wait....

It came back again in 2016 as a mild reminder but did not sabotage the wedding plans laid out for my daughter and our hospitality towards Tavayogi and Mataji who arrived for the wedding. Then in 2018 as I was crossing the street carrying some groceries, a sneeze came on that triggered the pain again and forced me to squat in the middle of the road. The Siddhas came to my aid sending a gym instructor who taught me various poses to ease the pain, and a medical doctor who gave me a jab on the spot that brought me relief. Finally, Lord Muruga came in the Nadi reading and simultaneously came through a devotee and used a peacock feather and the Maha Mantra Arutperunjothi to heal my pain. I am truly indebted to all these kind souls and the divine. As I had recovered, the inner energies too began to continue their journey. The Svadishthana chakra was activated, again without my knowledge. The energy stagnated and ponded at the Manipuraka chakra. It needed the divine hand to break the bund and release it. In 2022, a tug two fingers below the navel in the early morning released the latch and the dam waters were released over two days coursing and cruising through the remaining chakras to settle in the crown chakra. The initial whirlpool and swirling and churning of the ocean at the Manipuraka was felt in the crown but with less intensity and without the sense of nausea and wanting to pee and throw up. Soon it became a flowering of petals. At times it was a piercing sensation but blissful.

The energies shall do their work says Agathiyar. Our efforts shall die down. There is no empire to build, no land to conquer, nothing to achieve. There is no following, no congregation, no teachings. Just existence. We merely exist to do their work. We come to the realization that he is in charge. We settle down in knowing that it is all God's will. That everything is happening as ordained. That all is well. With this acceptance comes peace or Shanti. 

The ego has to die for God's grace to enter. Then again it is only when his grace comes within shall our ego die a natural death. It is akin to two schoolchildren fighting where one would say, "Drop the stone on my feet and I shall punch your face" and the other says, "Punch my face and I shall drop the stone on your feet". We watch with much amusement as to who would make the first move. Though the former is not that easy, the latter comes with ease if only the ego steps aside. All our spiritual efforts are towards taming the horse so that God can ride this horse that has strayed far away and far too long, back to his kingdom. God's grace comes to replace the ego which has surrendered. God takes the reins. 

And so did I let Agathiyar use me for his needs and purpose. He had me dissolve the very group that he brought together in 2013 in his name Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia to carry out worship and rituals for the good of all of creation and carry out charity that brought relief to many individuals and families. I sat alone in a corner of my living room one late afternoon in September 2019, happily laughing away like a madman as I began to remove the names from the WhatsApp group. My family had gone to do Deepavali shopping then. No one questioned me but I heard some heads roll for some days on. To this day nobody has asked to know the reason. The reason was to give everyone a break, which eventually became a long break as the pandemic set in and paraded the streets. As for me, letting go came pretty much easy. Agathiyar kept me in his sight and had me observe solitude. It was a time for contemplation. 

Today we are back at what we did but with a difference. A new star is born, AVM Kids, targeted at the upliftment of children. Just as the youths in their late 20s and early 30s were instrumental in the forming of Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) back in 2013, and took the lead in doing what Agathiyar tasks us, these children will take the lead in years to come.