Wednesday 31 January 2024

NOW OR NEVER

My head is drenched in I don't know what these days. A current that sweeps occasionally through my body is felt more at regular intervals these days too. It is blissful sitting and trying to meditate. I cannot seem to bring myself out of it. I just want to sit and continue. I saw a silver spot as I sat with my eyes closed this morning for a brief moment and I am not sure what it is. 

Agathiyar in revealing my past so that I could correct the present and chart my own future, has given me an opportunity to break the cycle of Karma and birth. Then he offered to show me the way to enlightenment just as they stood enlightened by having me begin worshiping the Siddhas and the deities in my home. The bridge was drawn between both worlds. Since then we have had visitations from them. Then he gave me the tools to refine this gross body into the finer subtle body that they had transformed into.

It was not enough that we gathered once a week on Thursdays and other auspicious days to worship the Siddhas; it was not enough to go on pilgrimages and visit their abodes; it was not enough to do charity; it was not enough to go for regular Nadi readings nor bring others to read theirs; it was not enough sitting in on Satsangs or holding and hosting Satsangs. We had to take hold of our breath. We had to practice yoga to center our minds and journey within traveling through these chakras. We have to attain the state the Siddhas are in as this is their wish for us. Hence we saw Agathiyar come over the past week and grill the devotees who took a lackadaisical attitude and never practiced the Asanas and Pranayama techniques and practices given some 5 years back. It was pretty obvious that he was not giving up on them as he had me put him through on video call to all those who gave excuses to stay away that day. When the message could not get through to them he had me record it and forward it to them. He wants to see each one of them once a month to assess their progress. Agathiyar means business. The honeymoon years are over. It seems like it is now or never.