Monday 22 January 2024

MY WISH

My wish is I do not want to die ignorant. I want to go off enlightened. I want to know why I am here. I want to know who I truly am. I want to know all the secrets of creation and existence. And in knowing it I want to become it.

The beauty in Agathiyar is he forsakes none. Be it a meat eater, a criminal, a scoundrel, a thief, a sinner, an atheist or nonbeliever, or a devotee, he hugs them all. Ain't God supposed to be so. If he is going to be biased, or racist, then what difference is there between man and him? If man has all these characteristics and perceptions he has to drop them and move to the state of God which is beyond divisions, which is also God's true nature. God hugs and embraces all of his creation. Would God abandon his own child just because of his nature or attitude, race, religion, faith, and beliefs? If he does then what difference is there between him and man? If Godmen segregate people it only shows that they too are caught in this world of limitation, boundaries, and illusion. If God's messengers set codes and rules and lay do's and don'ts then they too are disillusioned.  

Agathiyar only sees the souls. He wants to redeem these souls and bring them back to God's kingdom. We have strayed away from our home for far too long. Lord Shiva has sent Agathiyar to herd us back into his pen. Initially one at home with him, for want of experiences we moved out seeking them. It is time we headed back home and realized that all knowledge is at the feet of our Holy Father. When he came yesterday I did ask him who he was for he has showered so much love and compassion on us. What was our relationship? Why did he need to care? I realize that it is because we are one. His pain is our pain. His joy is our joy. He can sense our pain and joy, or sufferings and pleasures, all from where he sits under the shade of the Banyan Tree. He is the all-knower Dhakshanamurthy aka Agathiyar. It is just that he is in the subtle and energy plane and we are caught in the gross and physical. He has come to redeem us to his state. We shall then be one again.