Monday 22 April 2024

TIME TEACHES 2

The Siddhas will free you and never keep you captive. If we had been instilled with fear and devotion in temple worship, we carry that into the worship of Siddhas too. We fear the guru now. We begin to get caught in another web of Maya having slipped out of the former. Learn to say no even if Agahiyar was to give you an honorary title. One can say that he did not ask but Agathiyar has conferred on him, asked yourself if you would accept death then if Agathiyar was to bestow it right now. Know that this is how the Siddhas test us. Know that this is how the vasanas and desires in us come out into the open and see fruition. Rather than live out these desires and bring on and add further Karma, one should pray that Agathiyar burns these vasanas even before they arise in us. When Agathiyar sent two youths and asked that I initiate them into his mantra and teach them Vaasi or breathing techniques, he added that henceforth I shall be guru to them. I had never wanted to be one. But he said that I had asked for it. I was perplexed. I guess it was a vasana in me that was granted now. But as I was not keen he cut off the bond even before it could grow further. They never came around again. 

Asking me to build a temple for him in my first Nadi reading in 2002, which I considered a privilege then, and was floating on cloud nine, he burst the cloud and I landed on my face almost immediately when Sivabalan, who accompanied me in the reading and who had the readers come over from India and stay at his family home, told me that Agathiyar had requested 50 others the same. As Sivabalan told me to pursue since none had responded, I began to scout for an existing temple that its committee would allow to have me place Agathiyar. None agreed to part with the space they had. I dropped my search. 

When Supramania Swami ignited the flame again telling me that he wanted to build a temple for Lord Murugan in Tiruvannamalai and asked for financial assistance, we went ahead to buy a piece of land close to his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar's samadhi temple. But a stranger walks up to him at his cottage or kudil he built at the site while awaiting for the temple to materialize and asks him why he was stepping back into Bakthi from Gnanam. He dropped his intention immediately. But when Agathiyar directed Tavayogi, to Agathiyar Vanam in the Kallar foothills after his bout of travels that brought him to Sathuragiri, and asked him to build an ashram and temple Tavayogi said that it was for the people. We helped him build a new ashram cum temple some 2 kilometers away later.

In 2018, Lord Murugan in a Nadi reading brought up the subject of the temple asking me to build one for him adding that I would do it differently when I asked him silently in my mind how many more temples he wanted. I wondered how different could a temple be? Later he sends Agathiyar to coax me into doing it coming through a devotee. As I chose to remain silent he went on and told me that he shall do it. As the said time of 18 months approached and there was nothing up, he told me in his Nadi that he had tested me. I guess I had passed his test. 

Recently in coming through a devotee, he says that my home was the temple that Lord Murugan meant. Just days ago he tutored me sharing his Gnanam telling me that what was built on the ground shall perish but that which we built in our hearts shall be forever in existence. I guess we had all carried the Siddhas and the deities in our hearts for Agathiyar revealed that we have been together for crores and crores of years. In pointing out to us that everything that materialized was a product of Maya that is apt to constant change, he dared us to find out that which never changes. The Atma in us is eternal. He asked that we begin to know it. In knowing it we shall come to know that he, all the Siddhas, deities, and us are one.