Sunday 26 April 2015

GRATITUDE

Once the FIRE OF DEVOTION was ignited ...

.. I come to know about THE PATH OF THE SIDDHAS ...

..and they explained about KARMA ...

... through their medium of communication - THE NADI. Hence the 1st step was taken on THE PATH OF THE SIDDHAS

It has been a beautiful journey, walking the path of the Siddhas, as dictated and guided by Agathiyar, through the Nadi. It has been a 13 year journey, a rather short period but full of surprises thrown in as promised by Agathiyar. Agathiyar and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal have patiently cared and guided my family and me, while Supramania Swami was the catalyst. I think I have lived up to their teachings and aspirations.

The Nadi is a wonderful medium of communication between the Siddhas and mankind. I am blessed to have read the Nadi 49 times with a bonus thrown in for my wife; three times for my elder daughter and once for the younger one. What I thought initially was both very personal and private, has come to the fore in these pages, with much editing done, the reason being I wanted to share the joy that we derived in worshipping the Siddhas. One cannot fail to notice that all along the way Agathiyar has been stressing on the importance of prayers or Puja to the Siddhas. Tavayogi too says "Potrinaal unathu vinai agalum appa", paving the way for prayers.

Never in my dreams did I imagine I would end up where I am today. We are a very satisfied lot, waiting for his next directive. Along the way Agathiyar sends strangers, who later became best of friends, to participate in the prayers at Agathiyar Vanam. What is amazing is that Agathiyar mentions it in their Nadi readings too. Bala Chandran Gunasekaran is one of them. He has shared his Nadi with Siddha Heartbeat.



Similarly when my nephew Thayalan Arumugam could not find time to conduct Pournami puja at his home, Agathiyar in his Nadi reading pointed him to Agathiyar Vanam. Mr Balachander who accompanied his wife and his sister to Agathiyar Vanam too was blessed with a beautiful reading.



Agathiyar has mentioned about how he and Thirumular saved my daughter in Surendaran Selvaratnam's Jeeva Nadi reading.

Just as Jnana Jyothiamma was mentioned in my Nadi, Agathiyar relays our prayers for her quick recovery in her Nadi reading too.



Agathiyar happily mentions that he will perform miracles or lilas at Agathiyar Vanam in her Nadi too.



I am greatly indebted to Jnana Jyothiamma for encouraging me in many ways. The miracle of lights that Agathiyar showed through her at Kalyana Theertam will go down in history as a great spectacle.

Annette Merle Cleveland, an author and a participant in Discovery Channel's documentary on the Nadi, with whom I later corresponded, was mentioned in my Nadi reading too.

Mr and Mrs S. Balachander, Mr and Mrs Rajah, Mr and Mrs Saravanan, Mr and Mrs Naga, Mr Ramoo, Mrs Yogita, Mrs Salin, and Suren all were introduced through Siddha Heartbeat. Mr Harimanikandan and Mr Gowri R Varadhan too followed the blog and visited Agathiyar Vanam recently. Bala Chandran Gunasekaran brought a big following of friends to Agathiyar Vanam including Mahin, Dyalen, Sugu, Shalini, Yuva, and Malar. Our family at Agathiyar Vanam has grown in size since then.

I wish to place on record my sincere thanks to Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar, T.Ramesh, Kalai and Selvam for being an important link in this mystical journey.

It is amazing how Agathiyar has laid a network of "workers" across the continents to serve him.