Sunday 26 April 2015

NADI READING NO 47

Agathiyar opens his eyes!
Although Agathiyar said in the earlier reading that I do not need a reading, he most graciously came again in the Nadi to bless us. During the many prayer sessions we did at Agathiyar Vanam and in other devotees homes, we thought we saw Agathiyar open his eyes. But we were not sure thinking it could be an illusion or perhaps that our eyes were playing tricks. After the last Pourmani puja, my daughter rushed downstairs and showed her handphone to me without speaking a word. I was astonished to see that she had snapped several shots of Agathiyar with his eyes wide open in the bronze statue that we worshipped. In this reading on 24 November 2013, Agathiyar surprises us with the revelation that he had indeed opened his eyes during the puja. We were all blessed indeed to witness this miracle take place. It was also the day when Jnana Jyothiamma was with us in Malaysia.

Agathiyar surprises us further by mentioning Jnana Jyothiamma. He also speaks about Tavayogi too. When I was on the phone with Tavayogi, he complimented me by saying that I had come about to receive Agathiyar's blessing quite easily without much hardship as did Tavayogi and the rests having to tread across jungles and spend their nights in the caves. To my surprise Agathiyar mentions the same fact in this Nadi reading. Agathiyar speaks about our recent visit to Kallar Ashram and the gifts we received from Tavayogi.

After listening to this reading I realized that my family and I was blessed. I recall an episode that Veterinarian Dr Nanjan narrated to me while at the opening of a Gnana Peedham in Teluk Intan. The Dr had been to the home of a couple who were devoted to Agathiyar. Wishing to pay his respects, the Dr asked for permission to enter their prayer room. On opening the door to the room, he was surprised to see a Siddha in the room. The Siddha who was reclining and resting, sat upright, tied his long flowing hair into a knot, turned to look at him before he disappeared into thin air!