Friday 17 April 2015

NADI READING NO 9

Sundara Arumugam (center) at the groundbreaking ceremony of the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Swamigal Mrithiga Brindavanam in Ipoh
This Nadi reading came about in an interesting way. I was having weekly Nadi readings then. Bhogar had revealed that the most compassionate Agathiyar had asked the Siddhas to bless me with a reading each week. Nadi Nool Aasan Ramesh fixed every Saturday to have this reading. But on 27 January 2007, a Saturday, I was to be in Ipoh some 200 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur for my niece's wedding. I was sad that I shall miss a reading that week. While in Ipoh I called Ramesh to inform him that I would not come in for a reading. To my surprise Ramesh tells me that he too was in Ipoh and called me over. I was excited and astonished at this turn of events. Immediately after the wedding I made my way to where Ramesh was lodging. Bhrigu Maharishi blessed me with a reading that night. He said I was in Raghavendra Swamigal's territory and that I would get his blessing through my brother in law Sundara Arumugam, a staunch devotee of the Swami. Bhrigu also directs me to Kallar to serve at the ashram for a few days. He tells me Kagapusandar will reveal the Nadi next.



I was in for a surprise back at Sundara Arumugam's home. You can imagine how a wedding house would be on the night of the wedding. But I was surprise Raghavendra Swamigal came in the midst of all the din and noise. I was blessed that day.This episode made me realize that Erai and Gurus will come even at the marketplace.