Saturday 25 April 2015

NADI READING NO 45

Nadi Nool Aasan called me in on 26 April 2012 for a reading. As he let me into his room and I took a seat as usual, he went into the adjoining room to retrieve the Nadi. But this time he came back with a surprised look on his face and told me the day's reading was for my wife. I was surprised too. To my understanding everyone has to go through the common process of providing one's thumbprint image and go through the tedious affair of locating one's leaf. Although I had came back reading after reading to receive instructions from Agathiyar, I had always wished that Agathiyar would address my wife too. Towards fulfilling this wish I had made an appointment with Ramesh to bring along my wife to see her Kaanda Nadi earlier. But on the day of appointment due to a misunderstanding on both our parts, Ramesh had not expected us to turn up and did not allocate a slot. We too did not wish to intrude into other's time and went back empty handed that day. We thought that her reading was not to be on that day. 

Today on 26 April 2012, to both Ramesh and my surprise, Agathiyar made an exception and appeared in the Nadi addressing my wife  There was no thumb print of her's taken and no question and answer session in locating the Nadi, as was the norm. I was all up in joy realizing that the most compassionate Agathiyar had made an exception in my wife's case because of her deep faith, belief and untiring service towards Agathiyar as he himself reveals in the Nadi. 

Agathiyar is all praise for her which she deserves very much. I was very happy for her after hearing this reading and thanked Agathiyar for his blessings on the family.



If in the above reading Agathiyar says that it is only because of my wife that I could manage this far on this path, he had mentioned that I came to this path because of my younger daughter's connections with him in her past birth in a much earlier reading for my daughter on 28 November 2009. I am very obliged to both my daughter and wife for the opportunity to come to this beautiful Margam.