Sunday 12 April 2015

INJECTING VIGOR INTO OUR PRACTICES (+ NADI READING NO 1)

Nice and kinds words of motivation keep coming from readers of Siddha Heartbeat. Thank you all for this encouragement. 
  • உங்கள் தொகுப்பு எல்லாம் எல்லாம் மிக நன்றாக செல்வதை காண்கிறேன். வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
  • Very nice article to wipe karma; those who can realise, let them. Thanks and Best Wishes Thiru Shunmugam avarkale! (This comment and the above came from a friend after reading the post on "OVERCOMING FATE").
  • Thank you Shanmugam Avadaiyappa, i love your homepage and take much inspiration from it. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and experiences with the Siddhas.
  • Hi Shanmugamji, Thanks for your blogs about Siddhas. I am a regular visitor to your site and it's really inspiring. I have been trying very sincerely for a guidance of Agathiyar Maharshi thru Jeevanadi...tried to get in touch with Sri Tavayogi but it seems appropriate time of meeting has not come... I was just come accross the Gnanaskandar Nadi in your blog..can u please guide me with detailed contact information for the same.... Thanks once again for your divine blogs ... Thanks & Regards.
  • Hi good early morning Aiya...I Wan to do the nadi reading Aiya ..how to do it ? Isit I have to put thumb print send to India or?advice me Aiya ...
  • Ayya, I am .... from chennai. I got appointment to read naadi on coming saturday @ selvam ayya-thiruvottiyur. Really thanks for making this opportunity. I watched videos at your youtube channel..so Divine with agathiyar..Thanks for the videos too ayya.. Can you please explain me the steps to do agathiyar pooja @ my home..I am really need to change my mind set. Daily i am doing some pooja and chating om agatheesaya namah mantra..Is it enough ayya? Really thanks ayya. i will get u back after reading my naadi? Is there any preparation for questions before naddi reading? Thanks for understanding.
And he did get back to me after the reading.
  • Really thanks ayya.I went to naadi reading at selvam ayya. I am so blissful to this.some parigarams prescribed in naadi as temple worshiping.then selvam ayya asked me to do siddhar pooja. Really happy ayya for lighting a lamp in my life. Om agatheesaya namah.
  • Wonderful article, thank you.
  • Dear Shanmugam - I got up this morning to discover that you had indeed replied to my question on YouTube as to where to get more information. I spent most of this morning reading your very well-written blog! Thank you for response and your blog. My introduction to Agastya and siddhas started a while back following the agasthiar.org website, and more recently when I started reciting His "Karya Siddhi Malai", and various prayers to Sri Lalitambika. I am Malaysian, resident in Singapore for a long time. A quick question: are Nadi astrology readings available in KL? How could I arrange for one? Thank you very again and God Bless. I look forward to hearing from you and to watching your live streaming events soon.
And he did get a reading eventually.
  • Dear Shanmugam - I spoke with Ramesh just now, and shall plan to visit him shortly in Brickfields for the Nadi reading, with his translator (as I am sadly not proficient in Tamil). Thank you and best regards.
  • Hi Mr. Shanmugam, I was going through your blogs....which were very inspiring in the spiritual path.Thanks for sharing your experience. One help I require....I was interested to go for a reading to find out some solutions to my problems.So can I seek divine help from Swami Tava Yogi...
The biggest encouragement comes from Agathiyar himself through the numerous Nadi readings. Agathiyar initiated me into the worship of the Siddhas in the very first Nadi reading when he asked that I pray to Lord Vinayaga, Lord Shiva, and the Siddhas. After the Nadikku Dhanam, an offering to the Siddhas and the Nadi Nool Aasan for their blessing and a Nadi reading respectively, the Nadi Nool Aasan initiated me into the singing of the praises and names of the Siddhas. After a year of reciting these Sidhar Potri daily, Agathiyar introduces me to Supramania Swami. Supramania Swami lit the flame of devotion or Bhakthi in me. I shared my journey to India and my meetings with my Guru through the website indianheartbeat. A couple of years later Agathiyar introduces me to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram. Tavayogi nurtures me further.  I began to post my experiences through this blog too. Agathiyar to my amazement, in recent Nadi readings, encouraged me to carry on blogging. Along the way, Agathiyar suggested that I live telecast my prayers at Agathiyar Vanam through live streaming too, which I do at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/siddha-heartbeat



The above is a portion of my very first Nadi reading based on my thumb print, read by Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar of Avinashi. I was blessed by Agathiyar with the reading on 14 December 2002 in Malaysia. I was fated to read the Nadi only when I turned 44 years of age. In the Pothu Kaandam, after an elaborate session on my present life, and linking it to my past life, I was asked to perform atonement or parikaram both in Malaysia and India to reduce the effects of my past karma. Agathiyar also mentioned that devotion and prayers help overcome obstacles and hurdles. In the Santhi Kaandam, my past birth was mentioned. Agathiyar ask that I pay tribute to the Siddhas and their Nadi and the Nadi Nool Aasan respectively. I was started off on the path of worship to the Siddhas with a recitation of the names of the Siddhas and a small puja to them. Next the Theecha Kaandam was read. I was asked to chant Lord Ganapathy's mantra, worship the Siddhas and Lord Shiva. Finally I was blessed with the Gnana Kaandam that was to be revealed only then. Agathiyar lead me to his worship and that of Lord Shiva too. I was blessed to meet my Guru and take up certain practises. Agathiyar explains how karma, besides placing obstacles in our path on the material plane, also jeopardises our spiritual advancement. Agathiyar mentions elsewhere that we can gain maximum benefit from our yogic and spiritual practises only if we had taken steps to confront our past karma.

Just as Agathiyar mentions, I meet Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal when I turn 45. Tavayogi was gracious enough to take me in as his student and impart his knowledge and experience. I was asked to further visit other places of worship. I went on a pilgrimage to India to carry out my atonement in 2003, a year after reading this Nadi and again in 2005 accompanied by Tavayogi this time. Agathiyar graciously paved the way for me to begin pranayama practises through the Nadi itself. Agathiyar asked that I help build a temple for him. When my first Guru Supramania Swami intended to build a temple for Lord Murugan in Thiruvannamalai, I thought the temple would materialize through him. But it was not to be. Now I realize that it was to be the new temple that Tavayogi is building near Kallar.

I was given several tasks to perform which I did as told. True to the readings Agathiyar has guided me the past 13 years through the numerous Nadi readings, 50 to date. I shall share portions of these readings with readers of Siddha Heartbeat beginning with this post over the next few weeks, in the hope that you shall join hands and walk the path of the Siddhas in healing the world and its people. Let us start with helping out Tavayogi in his venture to build a temple cum ashram near Kallar. Let us channel our forces to bring his vision into a reality.

Supramania Swami