Sunday 26 April 2015

NADI READING NO 46

Paadaratchai or Holy Sandals gifted by Tavayogi

Vaasikol or staff gifted by Tavayogi
It had been almost a year since Agathiyar had a message for me, the last reading being on 26 April 2012. Nadi Nool Aasan had told me of devotees for whom he had a reading practically everyday, but was asked to stop these readings for reasons only known to Agathiyar. Similarly I read in Velayudham Karthikeyan's blog Siththan Arul that the Jeeva Nadi Guru of Chennai too was on numerous occasions asked to stop the Jeeva Nadi reading or Agathiyar refused to appear in the Nadi. It was the same too with the Jeeva Nadi in possession of Nadi Nool Aasan J. Ganesan of the Siddhar Arut Kudil, Thanjavur. Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal too was asked to stop the reading for a year. Fearing that I could have irked Agathiyar in some way, I was mulling over the reason for Agathiyar not "speaking" to me. 

To my surprise Ramesh calls me in for a reading on 15 February 2013. Agathiyar explains why there wasn't a reading as he deemed it was not necessary. Agathiyar speaks about the greatness of performing puja to the Siddhas. He continued his praise of the selfless service my wife was doing for him. Agathiyar put me on a regime and promised that I shall receive a reward at the end of the stipulated period. True to his words when my family and I visited Kallar Ashram later in October, Tavayogi presented us with a new pair of Paadaratchai or Holy Sandals and a Vaasikol or staff, made from the residential Vritcham, a Noni or Nuna tree that had fallen in a freak storm earlier. We were delighted to receive them.