Saturday 18 April 2015

NADI READING NO 19

Supramania Swami of Thiruvannamalai. Photo courtesy of Jnana Jyothiamma
Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal. Photo courtesy of ShivaRam
Tavayogi's Andamum Pindamum
Agathiyar speaks about both my gurus and mentions Tavayogi's book Andamum Pindamum on 24 July 2007. Agathiyar mentions an amazing miracle that took place at Agathiyar Vanam. Usually the aroma of various abhisegam lingers on at our home. But on that day as my wife and I sat in the living room after our evening prayers to our surprise there was the strong smell of tobacco in the air. Immediately I asked myself if Supramania Swami was present at our home, knowing pretty well that Supramania Swami had gone into samadhi earlier on 7 February 2007. My wife too turned to me to mention about the aroma in the air. Almost immediately my hand phone rang but stopped after a few seconds. Their was a missed call. Supramania Swami's number appeared on the phone! I knew that after his demise that number was not in use. I was figuring and carried the thought with me as to how this was possible for the next few days. Finally I decided to call the number. A man answered. I asked if he had called me in Malaysia. He replied he did not make any calls to Malaysia. When I asked for his location, he told me it was Coimbatore. I asked about both my gurus but he did not seem to know them.

After a couple of days I related this incident to my nephew over the phone. He knew Supramania Swami too. As I hung up the phone, there was a missed call. It was the same number, that of Supramania Swami again. I was spellbound. I called Supramania Swami's son Ramajayam immediately for confirmation if the number was terminated. He told me that indeed the number was not in use anymore. I explained to him what had transpired back home.

Agathiyar confirms this miracle in this Nadi reading. Supramania Swami came back from his samadhi to make his presence known at our home that day.