Wednesday 6 October 2021

THE CALLING 2 - CLEANSING KARMA

If we were told that once we are ready the guru appears, going by Agathiyar's explanation it is the Atma that comes as the guru to redeem us. I believe Agathiyar waited till I was 43 to come into my life again through the Nadi reading. He redeemed my karma and accelerated my search to meet the Atma. Having me drop my worldly search the search was diverted completely towards reaching the Atma/Agathiyan/Erai.

ஆன்மாவே உனது கர்ம வினையைச் சரிசெய்வதற்கு உதவி புரியும். கர்மவை சரி செய்த பின், ஆன்மாவின் தேடல் அதிகமாகி மனிதனின் அன்றாட தேடல் தீர்ந்து போகும். அவன் தேடல் முழுதாய் என்னையே தேடி வர முயற்சி செய்யும்.

It has all fell into place now. I have fully understood this journey that I took or rather that the Atma led me to. Everything is crystal clear. Every puzzle has fallen into place. I have got the whole picture now. Though it was a short memo we received from Agathiyar but he has explained it so clearly in simple terms. Now I understand fully every happening that took place throughout the journey. After Agathiyar exposed my karma he had me go on a pilgrimage of temples to carry out the remedies that he gave me that were supposed to balance the score for my past actions. Then he sent Tavayogi to bring me to his caves and abodes where I came to meet him and know more about him. Returning from this pilgrimage of a different kind, Tavayogi started me on rituals and yoga. Finally, in asking us to go within, as we sat waiting to have a glimpse of the Atma or Atma Darisanam, through his memo he gives us the understanding or Gnanam to decipher that the Atma Darisanam had taken place over several years in several places on this journey.