Thursday 7 October 2021

THE CALLING 4 - CLOSER TO HOME

The many mystical and mind-blowing experiences that I encountered or rather the Atma arranged for me to have in India continue. Back then I could not relate them as the workings of the Atma until Agathiyar revealed the nature of the Atma in his memo to us. 
  • Coming unknowingly into the presence of my guru Supramania Swami in his village home in Tiruvannamalai, in 2003, I wept silently for the whole duration of our sitting, some 5 solid hours till dusk, as he revealed about me without charting my horoscope though he was an astrologer. The moment the Atma brought me to my guru in physical form and have me have an audience with him broke the dam again and made me cry. I did not plan anything. The Atma came through my wife who at the moment I stepped out of my house to board the waiting taxi to the airport to take the flight to India, told me since we had not seen the horoscope for my second daughter, asked if it was possible to chart it in India. That request brought me before Supramania Swami. The Atma switched the driver and sent Deva to fetch me at Chennai airport instead. The Atma had me finish all my remedies at the temples earlier than scheduled and had me meet my guru. As Agathiyar mentioned in his memo to us the Atma rectified my karma as I took heed of Agathiyar's instructions in the Nadi and made the pilgrimage to India to carry out my remedies. Once that part was settled, I was freed from the shackle. I could now meet my guru. Deva who was Supramania Swami's brother-in-law, brought me to him after I asked him if he knew any astrologer. Call it coincidence, the unexpected, anything. I knew then that our lives are ruled by divine forces however much we deny it. Just as the Atma decides the family circle where the Atma can flourish and grow, for a man who chooses to believe, the Atma brings him places conducive for his upbringing and to people who shall tutor him further. 
ஆன்மாவே உனது கர்ம வினையைச் சரிசெய்வதற்கு உதவி புரியும். கர்மவை சரி செய்த பின், ஆன்மாவின் தேடல் அதிகமாகி மனிதனின் அன்றாட தேடல் தீர்ந்து போகும். அவன் தேடல் முழுதாய் என்னையே தேடி வர முயற்சி செய்யும்.

The magical moments continued back on our shores too. 
  • Two years later in 2005, as I bid farewell to Tavayogi, after meeting him for the first time in Malaysia, as it was customary, I fell at Tavayogi's feet. He moved back and told me never to do that again. Instead, he pointed me to a pair of wooden sandals or Padhugai, telling me to fall only at Agathiyar's feet. He showed me to Afathiyar's feet. Only when Tavayogi pointed out, that I saw the sandals and the painting of Agathiyar in the meditation room of his local affiliate Peedham in Batu Caves. It was just as I had no awareness of my surroundings in the presence of the Divine in all the temples I visited in India. The moment I touched the wooden sandal, I broke into tears and began crying aloud for reasons I could not comprehend. It was not that I wanted to cry but it happened suddenly and spontaneously. The cry came from within without my control or me initiating it. I cried my heart out. I guessed then that my soul got connected with Him recognizing him finally after staying away for some 43 years in this birth and who knows the many other births in the past too. My guess was right. Agathiyar says the same of the Atma in his memo.
  • As my moments with the guru became more frequent, later in 2010, when I was with Tavayogi at an affiliate Peedham of his in Seri Gombak, and as I stood in line with the other devotees to get his blessings, just as I got on my knees in front of him, there was a sudden burst of laughter and joy that overcame me. Simultaneously Tavayogi went into a state of laughter and cry too. I did not understand neither of our actions. Surprisingly nobody took notice of what had just happened. I figured that these are moments where we connect with God and guru. Later as I drove him to Bukit Rotan to visit a new temple that was under construction, I asked him what had taken place that day. He immediately hushed me looking back to the guide who was drowsing off in the back seat. I never got to know the answer. But Agathiyar has confirmed my guess through his memo.
These spontaneous and unintentional cries become quite a regular affair in the places of worship that I visited. 
  • As I stood with my family at the Sri Jeganathar Sivalayam in Tapah, I was overcome by emotion and cried for reasons I do not know. Again surprisingly just as none of those gathered at the affiliate Peedham of Tavayogi at Seri Gombak mentioned above took notice of what transpired between Tavayogi and me, the disciples of a Swamiji who was residing at Sri Jeganathar Sivalayam with his entourage too did not notice what was taking place. It is as if these moments are veiled from the sight of others. My family was always the sole witness. I felt the grace of my Paramaguru. I guess I touched the Atma and vice versa. Tavayogi was a student of Chitramuthu Adigal. Chitramuthu Adigal in turn was a disciple of Jeganathar. Jeganathar was a disciple of Ramalinga Adigal. Ramalinga Adigal's guru was Agathiyar. The Atma brings us to the lineage of gurus.
  • When I was with my family at the Siva Subramaniam Alayam, Kampung Kepayang that is inside a cave, I was again overcome by emotion. The Atma shook my very core again I believe.
  • When my family and I had prayed at the Nattukkottai Chettiar Temple, Penang, and stepped out, a man mending to his flower shop pointed us to the Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple, atop the hill where its temple tower was visible from where we stood, as we asked for direction to go over there next. I went into a state of joy and laughter on looking in the direction he pointed. He told my family, "He is in bliss." I guess I felt the bliss of the Atma then.
  • Then the highlight and pinnacle or grand finale of all these show of energy and its corresponding vibrations happened in the silent inner caves of the Sri Siva Shanmugar Temple in Sungai Siput. When the priest or Gurukul who had taken us on a tour of the cave stopped at a spot and revealed to me and my family that that was the spot where our Paramaguru Chitramuthu Adigal had meditated for years, I went into a spin, and fell on my back in a depression in the ground, missing the boulders by inches. This was the only instance caught on video. I must have connected with the Atma/Agathiyan/Erai.
But I never prodded or investigated these happenings. I took it in my stride and moved one. Only my family stood witness to all these strange happenings until others began to notice them at our puja at AVM. But none questioned me. Today I can share them as I have understood that it is all part of the process. Let those who can connect and understand these phenomena watch, and read with awe and gratitude. As for the others, they shall arrive there soon to accept, believe and treasure these moments. Balakumaran Aiya in revealing the video of what had taken place when Yogi Ramsuratkumar touched his head and back after he asked if there was God and if the Yogi could show him, gives us an idea of the often spoken about energies hidden deep within us waiting to be arisen by the touch of a guru. I was glad that he decided to release the video after 22 years. But the Tv channel made it dramatic with their narration and music as usual. Otherwise, it is an eye-opener of the power of energies within us rarely caught on video. Similarly, someone someday shall be glad that I shared my video too.