Saturday 28 September 2024

HONORING OUR PARENTS, FAMILY & FRIENDS

This nation is heaven. There is a potpourri of beliefs, faiths, traditions, cultures, languages, food, and so many more. It's a culmination of all the best from all its people. It is a centre of learning and knowledge. What do you want? It is all here. It is just a matter of whether you want to reach out for it and grab your take. I'm glad my dad came over from India. I am glad my maternal grandparents came over and settled here even earlier. My dad married my mother who was a local then. I am thankful to them to have raised me and all my siblings through the best of times and also through trying periods and the war. 

Next in line are my siblings who journeyed together. Then came my wife, joining me on my journey, in 1989, giving her entire self to me and the kids. I thank my parents-in-law for raising her up and delivering her to me. We brought up two wonderful daughters who journeyed together on the path of the Siddhas since 2002 when Agathiyar came into our lives again through a Nadi reading. Then Agathiyar sent new seekers who became our friends and family too. Today our grandchildren have joined us in praising the Siddhas too. It has been a fabulous journey. This post is to take a moment to honor them all.