Saturday 28 September 2024

SIVA SAKTI

Why do I share other's stories on this blog? Just as our gross body is made up of Tatvas we are made up of stories. Of course, since we cannot live all the lives of others, we can surely learn a lesson or two from their experiences. We can take the lessons they have learned and apply them in our lives. A story others tell gets distorted over time unless it is an autobiography. 

If we had followed the story of Little Red Riding Hood for ages retold by our parents without questioning its logic, kids these days are quick to capture the many flaws in these children's stories. Besides that, they are quick to adapt these stories to present-day scenarios and needs. Narrating this story to my eldest granddaughter some years back when she was younger, she surprised us by telling us "Why go through the forest and put ourselves in danger of the wolf, I shall send grandma the cookies by GrabFood." GrabFood is a food delivery service in Malaysia. Just as my granddaughter adapted the story of Little Red Riding Hood to present times, we too should learn to adopt stories, practices, and methods to the present. Stories have the magic to clear our ignorance. But though many come by to help us rid of it, at times the veil is so thick we do not realize our ignorance and we continue to live in it. 

Here is my story, though nothing to shout about, in brief. I was given in adoption to the Chinese gods back then as an infant in 1959, when I was having diarrhea. My parents had lost two kids to it earlier. So fearing for my life, they placed me before the Chinese gods at a neighbor's home altar and prayed. I survived the ordeal. Since then I sought refuge in these Chinese gods for all my ailments until a dog bit me when I was 13 and had to have an injection fearing rabies. 30 years later in 2002, the calling came from Agathiyar through the Nadi to come to the path of the Siddhas. The Siddhas felt it was time to recall me back home. But it was not an instant time travel to their realm. I had a gross body to work on first. Agathiyar and the Siddhas began to guide me and give me methods and practices in the Nadi to prepare my body for the internal journey that was to come my way. Agathiyar sent Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram in India to our shores in 2005. He took me on an external journey first exploring the world of the Siddhas hidden in our very midst when I followed him to India a couple of months after his departure. In 2007 he gave us a treasure in the form of Asanas and Pranayama techniques that would turn the world and the house upside down. Unknown to me the creative energy Kundalini that created and winded up, settling within in all of its creation once its work was done, arose in the Muladhara. Its impact only became obvious several years later between the years 2011 and 2012 in the form of excruciating pain in the lower back that crippled me. But Agathiyar was there to see that no harm came to me. They treated me in mysterious ways just as the Chinese gods did back then.  Though this pain was relieved it came back in 2016 and later in 2018. It was attended to by Dhanvantri and Lord Muruga promptly. 

In 2022, a sudden swirl and burst and release of this energy that had meanwhile stagnated and ponded at the Manipuraka at the navel region had me witness myself lying dead as a log. I was pretty aware of this state and witness to it. It was not an out-of-body experience but on the contrary, I was fully aware and witnessed how a dead body would feel or rather would be lifeless. Within the next couple of days, this energy made its way as in the rapids to reach the Sahasrara where it began to swirl again for days to come. Was this the dance of joy of Siva after Sakti merges back with him? 

The swirling transformed into what felt like the opening of petals that went on and on. Was this the flowering, a result of their love for each other?

Then the prodding of another energy resulted in a throbbing sensation. Was this the entry of the effulgence Arutjothi?

Following this, Agathiyar tells me that now there was nothing more to do for the energy shall do its work. Lord Murugan came along to ask to sit still. 
 


Thank you readers for your continued readership. The past week's figures tell the story.