Thursday 1 September 2022

HOW IS OUR FATE OVERWRITTEN?

How is our fate overwritten and a new destiny charted and written? For all the mess I did in one of my past lives that was revealed to me in my very first Nadi reading, I deserved to suffer pain and losses. For the mess I made in this life I deserve to suffer anguish and shame. But I guess my parent's prayers saved the day for one. Agathiyar says I received their blessings while in the womb. Next, I guess with Agathiyar's call that I took up in 2002 after this reading, Agathiyar saved me too changing my fate for the better. I guess if I had ignored his call to come to the worship of the Siddhas, what was written earlier would have manifested. I would have landed myself in trouble. My life would have been derailed. Picking up from whatever little I learned from the Nadi reader on the worship of the Siddhas as he carried out a thanksgiving ritual to the Siddhas and their Nadi for documenting my life biography in these Oracles, I carried it out in the confines of my home alone. In carrying out the remedies or parikaram that Agathiyar painstakingly listed in the Nadi, both locally and traveling to India the following year, I guess my fate took a turn further. Meeting my first guru Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai turned my fate for the better too. After two years when it was time for another reading as Agathiyar had mentioned, Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal whom I met in Malaysia showed me to another Nadi reader who apparently was in Malaysia too. This reading done on 15.8.2005 that showed me to the local chapter of Tavayogi's Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Batu Caves and asked me to embark on another pilgrimage was erased mysteriously, just like "this taped mission shall self-destruct, should you choose to accept it”, in the Mission Impossible series. Reporting back to the Nadi reader, he too was mystified and called me in for another reading on 18.8.2005. Agathiyar now placed another option before me that would undo my fate and present a new destiny. I was asked to get initiated again. But Tavayogi had already initiated me and my wife the day I met him. Tavayogi too looked puzzled as I stood before him again the same night after the reading with all the honorarium or Dakshina that Agathiyar stipulated I give to the guru. Agathiyar had switched my fate again and showed me to Tavayogi's Kallar ashram instead and added on several more temples that Tavayogi volunteered to bring me to. The many places and gurus whom Agathiyar mentioned in the Nadi and asked me to visit did not take place as after coming to know both my Gurus I refused to go anywhere further. He did not bring up the subject further. Even the other Siddhas who called me over to their places dropped the subject. This is how Agathiyar gives us choices throughout our lives. Most of the time and for most of us, we react independently without asking for divine guidance. The Atma in us that is known as Jeevatma goes into hiding after some time as we begin to dictate our lives. Depending on our acts, it resurfaces to guide us to first remove our karma and later show us a new path.

ஆன்மா உடலையும் உயிரையும் தனது கட்டுப்பாட்டுக்குள் வைத்துக் கொள்ளும் ஒரு சூச்சமம். இந்தச் சூச்சமத்தை பிறந்த குழந்தைகள் 1  முதல் 5 வராகை வரையிலும் உடன் இருந்து மறையும். மறைத்தலின் காரணம் இன்னதென்று இப்போது உனக்குச் சொல்ல இயலாது. ஆனபோதிலும் ஆன்ம ஒருவரின் செயலைப் பொறுத்தே மீண்டும் அவனை வந்து சேரும். ஆன்மா உனது கர்ம வினை தாங்கி வருவது அல்ல, ஆனால் ஆன்மாவே உனது கர்ம வினையைச் சரிசெய்வதற்கு உதவி புரியும். கர்மவை சரி செய்தபின், ஆன்மாவின் தேடல் அதிகமாகி மனிதனின் அன்றாட தேடல் தீர்ந்து போகும். அவன் தேடல் முழுதாய் என்னையே தேடி வர முயற்சி செய்யும். ஆன்மா உன்னோடு இருந்து உன்னை ஒரு பாதைக்கு இழுத்து செல்லும் அப்போது நீ அதனை உணர்ந்தாள், உன்னில் அதிர்வாய் தோன்றி மறையும். அந்த அதிர்வினை நீ உனக்குள் நீடிக்கப் பழகினால் உன்னால் ஆன்மா என்னும் உனது அதிர்வுகளில் ஊடுருவி என்னுள் (இறை / அகத்தியன்) வந்து சேர ஒரு வழி.

As he slowly lets go of his will and personal desires and takes on the Will and Desire of God, he is shown the means of restructuring his physical body that is made of Tattvas breaking them down into the basic elements reaching the state of oneness with God. When this happens the Breath or Uyir merges with the Jeevatma that returns to the Paramatma. The Paramatma dissolves in the Param eventually.

உடல் என்பது பஞ்ச பூதங்களில் உரு பெற்று மீண்டும் பஞ்ச பூதங்களிடம் சென்று விட்டால் உயிராகியது ஆன்மா வோடு கலந்து ஜோதிநிலையில் எம்மை வந்து அடையும். 

If there is a need for us to stay back and carry out his divine work we are given an extension in life. The whole of Prapanjam comes to his aid then in carrying out God's work. Otherwise, we could be pulled back to their realm or placed in another realm to do his work there. Agathiyar tells me that he has kept Tavayogi with him to do his work. Both the Atma of the famed Nadi reader of Chennai and Jnana Jothiamma left for Pothigai to continue their tapas after their demise. I realized then that our tapas does not end with life here but continue in the afterlife too.

The guru in physical form can change our fate too if he chooses. Tavayogi who never wanted to lay his hands on or meddle with others' karma surprisingly took on my daughter's when he told me that it was not necessary to carry out the long list of remedies that Agathiyar had given her in her Nadi reading. We are obliged and grateful to him for saving her and rewriting her destiny. Agathiyar too never brought up the subject after that. While I too had a long list of remedies given that I diligently followed and carried out prior to meeting my gurus, my other daughter had none. My wife did not have to go through the long and tiring regime of identifying her Nadi by passing a print of her thumb or revealing her horoscope and other details and acknowledging or refuting each Nadi before arriving at ours. Agathiyar revealed her life and passed me her reading without even the need for her presence to be there. She too had no remedies to carry out. 

I am grateful to Agathiyar for showing me to Supramania Swami. He said that Swami opened my eyes and set me off on my journey. அவந்தானே உன் அறிவை திறந்து வைத்தான். தவவாழ்வு வாழ்ந்திடுவாய் இக்காலம் தன்னில். தான் அதர்க்கு சுப்ரமணியன் காரணம் என்போம். பற்றுக்கொண்டார் சுப்ரமணியன் உன்னிடம்தான். 

I am grateful to Agathiyar for showing me to Tavayogi. He said that he had introduced me to Tavayogi because I needed to be groomed further. பக்குவங்கள் பெறுவதர்கே வையகத்தில் தவயோகி தன்னை, அவன்மூலம் உண்மை பல உயிர் ஆக்கை பற்றி விளக்கம் பெற  தான் அவனை அறிமுகம் செய்து வைத்தேன். விளம்ப நல் ரகசியமும் குரு நூல் வழியே அற்புதமாய் சூக்சுமங்கள் கண்டுகொள்வாய்.

Even Agathiyar's predictions change with the Guru amending them. After visiting Agasthiyampalli I was to feed the hungry in the Agathiyar Ashram opposite the temple. But as Tavayogi accompanied me we moved on. The feeding took place at his Kallar ashram later. When Agathiyar revealed in the Nadi Chitramuthu Adigal's wish to see us conduct a Siddha puja at the Thanneermalai Sri Thandayuthapani temple in Taiping on a Thursday, as we were all working, and requested for a Sunday, Tavayogi gave the greenlight and told us that he shall speak to his Guru Chitramuthu Adigal. I guess my gurus' wishes overwrote theirs and they relented and gave in. 

The blessings and grace of gurus and deities go a long way in reducing the hold of karma on us and paving the way for a smoother journey. Our parent's prayers too lend a hand. The good that we do comes back to us as merits to offset our karma further. Hence the reason we are asked to do charity and service to the hungry, poor, and unfortunate. Once the scale is balanced we are asked to move on and away to other tasks that are given to us. The guru introduces us to rituals that help soften the effect of karma on us (பூசையில் கர்மத்தை போக்கி). The Yagam and its smaller version Homam besides conducted for personal gains and asking for desires to be fulfilled remove our karma and heal Mother Nature too. Coming to Yogam we further better our lives bringing on a change in our lifestyle and diet. Traveling on this path soon sees us going within, where we are told we see our karma and can burn it to ashes. We are freed. We are reborn.  If all this while we adhered to the words and guidance and practices given by the guru, and place much effort towards accomplishing them, these only bring us to the second chakra. From there the divine shall come and bring on the necessary changes. It becomes effortless and spontaneous from thereon. The energies within us come to live and dictate our lives thereon. We lose control of ourselves. We cannot plan. Our individual identity is lost. We become one with them.