Sunday 18 September 2022

Swami Kriyananda shares his bliss


When I started off with my home puja solo in 2002, after some years those moments with our personal God became so blissful. I used to come out of my prayer room in a daze and tell my wife if only I could touch her and share the exalted state I was in. In later years after Agathiyar and the Siddhas started speaking to us through others in 2019, Agathiyar would hold the hands of all gathered and share this bliss with us. Ramalinga Adigal would draw the energy from the cosmos and have us feel the bliss. When I saw the above video of Swami Kriyananda telling his audience that he wanted to share his bliss, standing in front of them close to tears and many a time on the verge of breaking down, I could connect with him. I felt the bliss in him as we have had the same experience. When Gowri Arumugam and her husband were at Kallar Ashram recently, they connected me to Mataji Sarojini  Ammaiyar and streamed live the ashram. I could connect with the ashram by just watching the video. A stream of energy/current kept passing through me throughout the streaming. I did not know that we could feel this energy by merely watching videos. But it is happening.