Monday 12 September 2022

MOVING A STEP FURTHER (OR IS IT NEARER?)

After the dam waters were released the tightness felt around the waist moved to the region of the ribs. A calm was felt. Just days before I had sudden chills and shivers come on. Then it would suddenly switch to heat and sweat after minutes. This went on for two days. A tightness was felt in the forehead. Pain was felt whenever I touched the top of my head. A coldness was felt in the region. At times I have a ferocious appetite while at other times just a mouthful would do to appease my hunger. This is as much as I can say and share with readers as of today just as Agathiyar had asked me to share my experiences. I have no notion what is going on within. To understand my current state we have to go back again. Going back some 12 years, we recall what Agathiyar says of the subtle changes that were taking place then. Please bear in mind that this is not a self-portrayal of my achievements. Neither am I boastful of my feats. I would rather see it as alms given to me rather than shout out loud that it was all my effort bearing fruit. My ego has been trashed by my gurus throughout this journey too many times. There is no way it could survive, be revived, or thrive further.

2.1.2010

நாமத்தை நாள் நாளும் சொல்லி வந்தால் நான் அடைந்த புண்ணியங்கள் கிட்டிவிடும். சேமமான என்னைப் போல் அருளும் கிட்டி. He says by just mentioning his name one shall gain the merits and grace he had gained.

31.1.2010 உரைத்த என் கரத்தாலே எழுதிய வாக்கை ஓர் நாளில் உன்னிடத்தில் ஒப்படைப்பேன் நானும். என் மடியில் நீ வைத்து வணங்கி வர என் நூலை நீ படிக்க விதி ஓர் நாள் உண்டு. உந்தனுக்கு எந்தனின் பரிசும் அதுவும் அன்பளிப்பும் ஆகும். He tells me he shall pass on his Nool someday to be worshipped. I shall come to read it. It is both a present and gift from me. 

3.4.2010 சாதகனே என் யோக பயற்சிதன்னை சாற்ற நீ தினம் காலை மாலையும் தான் சரிசிறப்பாய் செய்து வர யோகம் அப்பா. பயிற்சிகளும் தனக்கு இத்திசையில் கிட்டி நலம் அடைவாய். He asks to continue my yoga practice.

12.7.2010 தரணியிலே சதா சிவதை கண்டவன் நீ. அகத்தியானின் புகழ் தன்னை பரப்புவாயே. He says I saw Sadashiva. He asks that I spread his fame.

9.8.2010 உண்டான ஞான கனல் மிகுந்த காலம் உயர்வான காலம் அப்பா இது. இந்தக் காலம் தனக்குள்ளே பல ஆற்றல் தந்துவிட்டேன் தரணியிலே என் பணியை நீ பார்ப்பதனால். The heat of my tapas was at its height he says. He has gifted me the tools to carry on with his work.

17.10. 2010 வழிபாடும் பூசையும் செய்வாய் நன்றாய். தாழ்வெது உந்தன் பூசை தன்னில். தவமும் தர்மமும் சேர்த்துக் காண்பாய். காண்பாயே அற்புதங்கள் அதிசயமும். கணக்காக என் பெருமை உலகுக்கு ஓதி பெருமை பல உலக மாந்தர் அடையச் செய்வாய். அடையோகம் தன்னில் கிட்டும் சக்தியெல்லாம் அவை அனைத்தும் தவமோடு வழிபாட்டில் பெறுவாய். I was asked to continue by puja and worship. I was to continue my tapas and dharma too. He shall continue his miracles too. I was to continue to spread his fame. Tapas and worship shall bring on the merits gained in doing Hatha Yoga, he says.

9.8.2011  ஆனந்த நிலை இப்போ அடைந்திருக்கிறாய். அருள் ஜோதி நிலை பெருகி உள்ளத்தப்பா. விளம்பலாம் சித்தாந்தம் மார்க்கம் தொட்டு சுத்தமுடன் சித்தர் வழி சமயம்பற்றி வின்னமில்லா நிலை பலதும் அடைந்துவிட்டாய். He acknowledges the blissful state I am in. The graceful light has increased in its immensity he says. By taking the Siddha path, one touches Siddhantam. 

26.11. 2011 பாரிச பீடைகள் வந்து நிற்கும். உற்றதொரு மூலாதார சக்கரமும் உயர் விதமாய் உட்டணங்கள் அடைந்ததாலே. உரைக்க வரும் சோர்வுகளும் தேகம் தன்னில். உரைக்கலாம் முக்கூற்று திரிப்பும் இப்போ முறையாகச் சமநிலையில் இல்லாதிருக்கச் சோதனைகள் வந்து நிற்கும் அச்சம் மிகுந்து. சிறப்பு தரும் வாகடமும் செப்பலாம். செப்பலாம் தவம் தன்னை நிறுத்திவைக்கப் பங்கம் ஏதும் வந்திடாது கலக்கம் கொள்ளா. அவனியிலே மரணமில்லா பெரு வாழ்வு யோகம் இருப்பதனால் வெற்றி திண்ணம். I shall go through sensory illusions as a result of the Muladhra chakra gaining excessive heat. This would result in tiredness and exhaustion. The three dosas too are not in their ideal proportions. He recomended several herbs to consume. He asked me to stop my tapas immediately.