Tuesday 13 September 2022

IS THE GOAL IN SIGHT?

After his revelation in the Nadi on 3.1. 2019, Agathiyar began to speak to us directly through devotees. Our relationship now became pretty close and personal with the divine. Lord Murugan too spoke to us on 23.7.2019. Agathiyar came through a devotee on 15.9.2019. Ramalinga Adigal came on 29.11.2019 and later on 1.12. 2019. These were interspersed with a couple of Nadi readings. The last Nadi reading was on 24.12. 2019. They managed to squeeze in a couple of visitations and revelations through devotees on 30.1. 2020, 8.2.2020, 21.2.2020, 8.3.2020, 14.3.2020 just before Malaysia saw a full lockdown on 18 March 2020. Messages from Goddess Ma, Lord Siva, Bhogar, Dhanvantri, Yogi Ramsuratkumar, Tavayogi, kept coming in throughout this period, 14.5.2020, 29.6.2020, 4.7.2020, 5.7.2020, 9.7.2020, 10.7.2020, 20.7.2020, 1.8.2020, 13.8.2020, 19.8.2020, 22.8.2020, 1.9.2020, 29.10.2020, 19.11.2020, 30.11.2020, 10.12.2020, 12.12.2020, 14.12.2020, 8.1.2021, 9.1.2021, 26.2.2021, 8.3.2021, 11.3.2021, 16.3.2021, 28.3.2021, 3.4.2021, 17.4.2021, 26.4.2021, 6.5.2021, 15.5.2021, and 22.5.2021. I soon lost count of the moments they came and delivered their messages. 

During this period of the pandemic, we were asked to go within and explore the Self in solitude. All rituals and acts of charity were brought to a halt. If prior to this we saw a spontaneous outburst of cries and laughter interspersed during our pujas, and in singing their praises, and at their abodes and temples, which we could not comprehend the least, we expected something of that sort to happen too in going within. But nothing happened throughout the 2 1/2 years of the pandemic where we were locked inside. Agathiyar too mentioned that I had stagnated. But I could not comprehend its inner meaning then. Voicing my sadness in not achieving anything at all during this time to Mahindren, he told me to see the other side of the coin. We were so used to expecting add-ons in life that we fail to realize that in going within, staying at home, and keeping to ourselves we had dropped many of the things that we were used to doing earlier. He taught me a lesson that day that it was all about letting go. He congratulated me for letting go. After the pandemic gave way to the endemic and life slowly returned to normalcy, Agathiyar decided to visit his devotees, only those who called him over to their houses. Rituals were done by the hosts and I and my wife stood as a spectator. Children were put in charge and given the space and freedom to carry out the rituals with supervision from their parents.

Then Agathiyar tells me that the stagnated pool (energy) had been released when a sensation akin to a whirlpool spinning in the region of my abdomen brought on a coldness followed by numbness throughout my body. But it was blissful. The following day my body froze like a corpse. Last night I was awakened as I felt I had swallowed something solid. Immediately my airways were clear. Before this, I felt I had something in my throat. I coughed so hard trying to clear it over the days. But it could be the phlegm or mucus too as I had caught a cold taking the train ride back home after visiting relatives n another state. As the coach was fully airconditioned and as I was balding in the middle I could not escape the cold air. Agathiyar recently told me to close the windows when I sleep at night as the chill night air wasn't good for me. Sometime back when I had scanty urine, upon arising to go to the loo one morning, similarly I felt something solid expelled as I urinated. In 2011 I felt as if a knot was untied in my lower back as I took up my position to carry out the exercise my physiotherapists gave. I was relieved of the pain that I endured some 3 years instantaneously.

I guess in calling me to his path, he is taking me through a cleansing process. Could this be part of a transformation from Marul Uru to Inba Uru, from Asudha Deham to Gnana or Oli Deham, from ChitInbam to PerInbam? This transition from the gross back to the subtle where we started once upon a time is our sole purpose to be here. This is what we should strive to gain. Our job now is to trace the route back to our origin. To trace our origin the Siddhas ask us to go within. Would we succeed, at least this time around, after having taken numerous births? 

மனிதனான ஜீவனிடம் அனுபவமும் சிந்தனையும் கூடி அறிவு பெருக்கம் ஏற்பட்டு தன் காரண நிலை நாடி ஆராயும்போது புறநிலை நாடி ஆராயும் பொது அந்நிலையில் தத்துவ விளக்கம் ஏற்படுகிறது, writes Tavayogi.

The manifestations of the divine energy from the one source of light or Jothi or Sivan that takes various forms for its purposes finally merge into it once it serves its purpose. Tavayogi in referring to Agathiyar's "Sowmiya Saagaram" states our mission here is to understand the origin and end of Param or Para Sorupam or Shiva or Shiva Rupaa Rupam or Vettavezhi, the void that shines as Jothi. One who has attained the knowledge of the secrets of the Vettavezhi Prapancham will transform their physical form into a subtle form, and settle in the Jothi that is the source of the subtle too.

வெட்டவெளி பிரபஞ்ச ரகசியம் உணர்ந்தவர்கள் தன்னுடைய தூல உடலைச் சூட்சுமமாகி அந்தச் சூட்சும உடலுக்கு ஆதாரமாக மற்றும் காரணமாக இருக்கின்ற முதலும் முடிவுமாக இருக்கின்ற ஜோதியில் ஜோதியாக இருப்பார்கள்.

In terms of experience, we stand to gain Udal Anubhavam by first engaging in the pleasures of the body and its senses. This could be equated to Marul Uru in Asudha Deham. Moving up the rung we tend to gain Anbu Uru in the body of love (Sudha Deham) that gives the experience, Uyir Anubhavam. Gaining Arul Uru in the body of grace (Pranava Deham) we experience Arul Anubhavam. Finally, we gain Inba Uru attaining the body of bliss (Gnana Deham) as we experience Siva Anubhavam. 

But sadly we end up distracted by the previous vasanas and desires, and karma. Needless to say, we acquire new taste and interests that add to the existing baggage we brought with us and extends the journey of returning home or might derail us forever. The guru comes to remind us of our destination and shows us the path and steps aside. To those who heed the call, he comes again in several forms and guides and oversees our journey.