Saturday 8 October 2022

A CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS PHASE 1

Looking back at the many Nadi readings I had in the past I am overwhelmed to see Agathiyar's concern and interest in seeing us attain their state. I guess the only reason I know is that I was willing to listen. Instead of living for myself, I carried out their will. Hence I guess they paid me reasonably well. Yogi Ramsuratkumar said, "All the rituals and religious practices prescribed in the Vedas should make one reach the feet of the Guru if these rituals and religious practices are done with all sincerity. Once you attain the feet of the Guru, then you need not worry about your spiritual growth. You need not do any rituals also. It is enough to listen to your Guru and remember your Guru. Your Guru will take care of you and he will take you to the destination."  

True to what Yogi Ramsuratkumar said the guru unleased the hidden dormant power that is much spoken about without my least effort. When there is so much glamour and publicity associated and given to the awakening of the kundalini in books, videos, and the net, often bringing on fear in us, I did not know nor realized this awakening until I was told in a Nadi reading on 13.10.2007 though I began to read the Nadi in 2002. 

"We are delighted to see your kundalini sakti  arise." உண்டாகும் குண்டலினி சக்தி உனக்கு உயர்வதைக் கண்டு நாங்கள் வியந்தோம் அப்பா. 

When did this happen, how did this happen, I have no idea. I did not pursue my search nor speak about it to another not even my guru. Tavayogi was not one to entertain talk on Kundalini. The reason I am dwelling on it now is that Agathiyar recently wanted me to share my inner experiences.

I went for a Nadi reading in Petaling Jaya on On 27 November 2002, but the Nadi reader and I could not locate a reading that described me. On 11 December 2002, we identified a relevant, appropriate, and corresponding Nadi. The actual reading of that particular Nadi took place on 14 December 2002. Hence started a beautiful relationship between me and Agathiyar. Since then Agathiyar had helped me remove my past karma and charted a new life for me. Not satisfied that I serve my individual desires and that of my kin, he had me serve the unfortunate. Not satisfied with that he wanted me to engage in Yoga for Yoga was the means to attaining his state. He sent Tavayogi to me to coach me. Hence began a wonderful relationship with my guru in physical form. Prior to this Agathiyar introduced me to Supramania Swami to have him jump-start my spiritual journey and catapult me by inheriting the merits of his 40 years of tavam or penance. What can one want further? My gurus took care of me well.

After picking up Yoga from Tavayogi officially, Patanjali came on 18.5.2008 to guide me further in the Nadi reading. He said: "The many practices taught and shown and put into practice shall bring on excessive heat within he said. Hence there was the need to take sattvic food that cools the body." He lists what to do. This is the second instance the Kundalini is mentioned too. He says that the colors of the aura will accentuate further as a result of the awakening. ஒப்பிலா உடல் சூடும் தியானத்தால் உனக்குச் சோர்வு வந்திடும் இக்கணம் தன்னில். தான் நீயும் குளிர்ச்சி தரும் பண்டம் தவறாது ஏற்றிட வேண்டும் அப்பா. நிலைத்துத் தான் அங்கத் திடம் ஓங்கச் சிறப்பாக வாரம் ஓர் நாள் மட்டும் செயற்கை உணவு மட்டும் ஏற்கா. மட்டிலா செய், கரி, குரு நாள் தன்னில் மகத்தான மருத்துவத்தின் உணவும் ஏற்பாய் கட்டளைதான் உப்பு, புலி, காரம், இனிப்பும் கண்டிப்பாய் ஆகாது ஏற்க வேண்டாம். பதஞ்சலியின் யோக சூட்சம இதுதான் மைந்தா. வளமிருக்கும் வர்ணமும், ஆதாரமும் சித்தி கொண்டதோர் குண்டலினி ஓங்கும் பாரு. 

But I never saw any internal changes or differences in myself. Neither did others around me notice or point it out.

30.9.2008 Agathiyar comes to guide me further asking that I bring my breath under my control and worship it. Everything revolves around the breath he says. When the breath is brought ubder control live extension and the state of deathlessness is possible he adds. He tells me that the Siddhas, Lord Vinayagar and Gautama Buddha excelled in this art. He reminds me that he was sharing what the Siddhas themselves had practiced and achieved. He surprises me by saying that the light from the third eye had emerged in me. கண்ணியமாய் வாசிதனை வசப்படுத்திக் கணக்காகப் புசிக்கச் சிறப்பு தானே. சிறப்புயெலாம் வாசியிலே அடங்கி இருக்கு. சித்தர் எல்லாம் வாசி வழி தேர்ச்சி கண்டார். சிறப்புமிக்க மூத்தோனும் புத்தனும் தான் சிறப்பான வாசிக்கே அதிபதி ஆவார். ஆனதொரு வாசி தன்னை அடக்கினாலே ஆயுளோடு மரணம் இல்லா பெரு வாழ்வு உண்டு. தவசியெல்லாம் வாசியாலே தவமும் பெற்றார். தான் அடைந்த உண்மையெல்லாம் உனக்கு உரைத்தோம். நேர்மையான தவத்தாலே நெற்றிக் கண் ஒளியும், ஒளி அதுவும் உனக்குமே வெளிப்பட்டது இப்போ. 

I did not notice anything nor any difference in me though.

8.12.2008 Agathiyar throws in another surprise saying that due to my Vaasi practice or Pranayama, the Suzhimunai and the crown at the top of my head had opened. He assures me that he shall draw all the seven veils aside and have me see the Jothi. He said that he shall pave the way to reach the state of fulfillment and completeness that comes with the state of Soruba Nilai. வாசி பயிற்சியாலே சுழி திறந்து உச்சியும் திறக்கக் கண்டாய். ஏழுதிரை தன்னை நீக்கி வழுவாது சோதிதனை கான வைப்போம். வையகத்தில் பூர்த்தி நிலை அடையச் செய்வோம். சொரூப நிலை யாவும் பெற வழியும் செய்வோம். 

No, I did not sense any sensation though on the top of my head.

27.8.2009 He gives further practice known as Tava Sukmam. He spelt out the practice. He surprised me telling me to focus on yet another couple of chakras that are not spoken of which he points out as residing at the top and bottom of the nose. Agathiyar mentions again that they were sharing the practices that the Siddhas did. வெற்றி நிலை மிகுந்து காணத் தவ சூச்சமம் தான் விவரிப்பேன். இரு மண்டலம் செய்வாய் நன்றாய். நெறி உடனே தினம் காலை மாலையும் தான் நாசியின் மேல் கீழ் சக்கரம் நோக்கி நோக்கியே தவம் பயிற்சி சில நாழிகை மட்டும் நாசியினுள் நீண்டவாறு வாசியை இழுத்து விட்டுப் பக்குவமாய் பயிற்சியும் செய்து  வரப் பலப்படும் ஞான நிலை பலவாறாக. பலவாறு தெளிவு திடம் சிந்தை கீர்த்தி பிரபஞ்சம் வசிய நிலை திண்ணம். உலகினிலே நாங்கள் செய்த பயிற்சிதான் உவந்து சொன்னோம் உனக்குமே சூச்சம். 

26.12.2009 Agathiyar tells me that Gnanam has dawned on me. Again he says thae the crown of my head has opened. He says that the third eye shall shine. He says that he wanted to gift me treasures and adds that Tavayogi shall grant me the rest. ஞானத்தின் திறவுகோல் திறந்த பிள்ளை. உச்சியும்  திறந்த பிள்ளை. முக்கண்ணும் பிரகாசிக்கும். தர வேண்டும் போக்கிடங்கள் என்று நினைத்தோம். தவறாது யோகி வழி உனக்குக் கிட்டும். 

I could not comprehend what he was implying. I guess though I was an idiot who could not comprehend the wisdom and practice of the Siddhas, the most compassionate Agathiyar chose to bring on his stature on this being. It reminds me of the commoner Kalidas who turned into a court poet and playwright by the grace of Ma. I guess with their grace nothing is impossible. Even a stone shall shine as a diamond.

2.1.2010 Agathiyar says by just mentioning his name one shall gain the merits and grace he had gained. நாமத்தை நாள் நாளும் சொல்லி வந்தால் நான் அடைந்த புண்ணியங்கள் கிட்டிவிடும். சேமமான என்னைப் போல் அருளும் கிட்டி. 

I did only that. But he gifted me the world in exchange. 

31.1.2010 He tells me he shall pass on his writings or Nool someday to be worshipped. It is destined that I shall come to read it. It is both a present and gift from me. உரைத்த என் கரத்தாலே எழுதிய வாக்கை ஓர் நாளில் உன்னிடத்தில் ஒப்படைப்பேன் நானும். என் மடியில் நீ வைத்து வணங்கி வர என் நூலை நீ படிக்க விதி ஓர் நாள் உண்டு. உந்தனுக்கு எந்தனின் பரிசும் அதுவும் அன்பளிப்பும் ஆகும். 

3.4.2010 He asks to continue my yoga practice. சாதகனே என் யோக பயற்சிதன்னை சாற்ற நீ தினம் காலை மாலையும் தான் சரிசிறப்பாய் செய்து வர யோகம் அப்பா. பயிற்சிகளும் தனக்கு இத்திசையில் கிட்டி நலம் அடைவாய். 

12.7.2010 He says I saw Sadashiva. Agathiyar asks that I spread his fame. தரணியிலே சதா சிவதை கண்டவன் நீ. அகத்தியானின் புகழ் தன்னை பரப்புவாயே. 

I did not know what that was too though searching for information on it I came to know that it was the highest manifestation of Shiva. Though the Siddhas spoke about the mystical changes that came by within me, I guess since I was not receptive enough, I was unaware of these subtle changes in me. Life went on as usual for me. I guess since I had a job and a family they did not want to disrupt my life in any manner. Hence when some are able to describe in detail the dramatic and cinematic changes within them when the kundalini awakens, I have nothing to say or share.