Saturday 29 October 2022

TAKING BABY STEPS


As I took a stroll in the park with my grandson this morning the feeling in my crown came on and lasted for some time. As I key in this post it has come back. It is wet and cold. As I wonder what is taking place in me, another devotee who came over to AVM to conduct libation to Agathiyar's Murthy, shared her story of internal changes taking place within her. I was glad as I had a companion and a comrade as they were similar to a large extent.

I wish many more would come to realize this state of bliss. I wish I could share it with others with just a touch. But we all know that one has to place the effort towards reaching the goals, not those set by him but by the divine masters. He has to surrender in the very first place and let the divine fix his life. Upon surrender, the divine gives him remedies or parikara to carry out that would soften the hold of his past karma or dilute them. He is given practices and rituals to conduct to further crucify his past karma. He then takes on noble thoughts and actions that bring on fresh merits that then tip the scale and bring a balance to the scale. He then moves from action to inaction bringing a stop to even the accumulation of these merits further. He becomes passive and remains an observer and a watcher. Time and space stop. He becomes "It". If he moves it is because of the divine will. Every action of his henceforth is that of the divine. The divine shall heal him and extend his life so that he can serve His purpose. He becomes a Jeevan Mukta. No karma befalls him out of these actions for it is all willed by the divine.