Tuesday 4 October 2022

BLISS 1

It is so beautiful. The sensation that was lingering at the top of my head has broadened and expanded to a larger area of my head reaching the temples and the eyes. As the honey oozes and drips from the honeycomb when full, so does this sensation drench my head with coolness and sweetness. The breath is dominating now keeping me away from attending or focusing my attention on all my usual activities, even the moments of play that I enjoyed with my grandchildren. I have no idea what is taking place but it is so blissful. I should learn to try to sustain it as Agathiyar, Ramalinga Adigal and Tavayogi said of all these sensations that arise.

The horse that went astray riding the Ida and Pingala once was led to take a new route that of the Sushumna has trot the path arriving at the cliff that overlooks the ocean of Bliss and taken a leap into Bliss. I have only Agathiyar, Ramalinga Adigal, my gurus and upagurus, and all the devotees who joined me in puja and dharma and who wished me well.