Friday 28 October 2022

WE ARE BLESSED INDEED 1

Watching the movie "Within the Whirlwind" reminds us to cherish and appreciate the freedom we have. Watching another movie "Chances Are" reminds us to let go. So have many other movies given us pertinent lessons to go by. Goddess Ma when she came the first time and addressed us surprisingly spoke about the Siddhas path that we were traveling telling us that the path was one of gaining experiences and learning lessons from it. Yesterday she came again and conveyed the message that our gurus were delighted with the service we accorded to them and our role in enhancing their fame. She then pointed out to us that Agathiyar was in joy. True enough we could see his teeth in the grin on his face in the Murthy at AVM.

This is how close we have come to being with them. And it all started with our home puja and the recitation of their names which invited them into our homes to, first, visit and later to stay for good. Bringing our search to an end these days they come to deliver the much sought-after treasures by many in the confines of our homes. 

I had phlegm build up excessively in me since 8.9.2022 after my train journey back from my wife's hometown, only God knows from where it was manufactured. I knew it as a continuous process of expelling the excess in the three dosas. Seeing my plight, Goddess Ma collected the Holy waters of the Ganges that streams from the tresses of Lord Shiva, into Agathiyar's kamandalam, or drinking vessel, and had me drink it telling me that it shall rid and purge the remaining dosas. What a marvel. 

If anyone had told me all these happened in his life in the past I would have listened with disbelief and moved on. But when it happens in your life you cannot brush it off as a hallucination or mind play. So when a reader of this blog came along to place me through clinical trials and prove that I was hallucinating I told him I shall not be a subject of his experiment and instead told him to carry out all that I did to arrive at a conclusion rather than try to prove his hypotheses right.

You have to walk the path to discover its secrets. There is no other way to do it. Leaning on others' experiences or learning from theirs gives us only knowledge but not the joy and pain that comes with these experiences. These days we can connect much with Ramalinga Adigal's experiences that were documented and released as the Tiruarutpa after reaching those states too. We understand the rare statements that Tavayogi made as he walked passed us or walked with us after coming to this state. What were mere words in the sacred texts are realized now as we reach the said states.

So when Ma told me she was there to deliver Agathiyar's appreciation and Lord Shiva's Ganges water I saw a similarity with Ramalinga Adigal's song "Arutpirakasa Maalai" where he sings of how the Lord came in the wee early morning hours walking the distance till his feet became red and sore just to deliver something rare in his hands in the confines of his home.