Sunday 9 October 2022

THE WORK OF A SIDDHA NEVER ENDS

One truly needs a guru besides many other things, to monitor our spiritual progress, to start us off on a venture or practice, and to halt or stop us at the appropriate moment. 

I had taken on from my parents the worship of the Hindu Gods and Goddesses. Moving out from my family home and taking a career in another place some 92 km away, I continued to visit temples and carried on my home puja. All this stopped the day Lord Shiva came in a dream in 1988 and asked me to cool off. I was only 28 but I  had too many unanswered questions that drove me crazy then. No one I met and discussed with or the books I read could help clarify. Lord Shiva told me to keep the questions for another day. Lord Shiva saved me by bringing a halt to my worship and reading too. The Siddha saves you at the right moment.

The day he mentioned came in 2001. An unexpected mantra initiation took place through my nephew. He was directed by his Paramaguru, who had gone into samadhi but came through a devotee, to deliver it to me. I was set back on track by Agathiyar as I learned later that the message and mantra were from him. The Siddha gets you back on track at the right time.

The following year I read Nadi after a colleague shared his experience of having seen his Nadi two years before. I was called to the path of the Siddhas. Agathiyar set the path for me. I spent my time worshipping the Siddhas. Agathiyar then introduced me to my first Guru Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai the following year as I went on my maiden journey to India. Agathiyar then brought Tavayogi to our shores where I meet him in 2005. He took me on a journey literally walking the path. He introduced rituals, charity, and Yoga bringing us from Sariyai, and Kriyai to Yogam. The Siddha shows you the path at the right time.

The first mention of the Kundalini was made in the Nadi reading held on 13.10.2007. Agathiyar said that "We are delighted to see your Kundalini Shakti  arise." உண்டாகும் குண்டலினி சக்தி உனக்கு உயர்வதைக் கண்டு நாங்கள் வியந்தோம் அப்பா. 

Though Agathiyar spoke about the awakening and its movement, I never actually knew until he told me since nothing extraordinary took place. I experience nothing spoken of or written about the Kundalini in the numerous text I read. By the grace of the Siddhas, the awakening became harmless.

The changes became obvious though only much later as I pursued the path. Practicing the Yoga asanas and Pranayama techniques as shown by Tavayogi in 2008, Agathiyar in the Nadi reading on 9.8.2010 said the heat of my tapas was at its height. உண்டான ஞான கனல் மிகுந்த காலம் உயர்வான காலம் அப்பா இது. I did not know what would be the consequences of it till later when I had pain in my lower back. It was the result of putting into practice all that was taught, which according to Agathiyar had opened up my Muladhara chakra and actuated the energies in me. Agathiyar asks me to stop all my practices. He points out that my health was declining. He asked to see a physician who can bring it back to its former state. He assured me that with his grace, I shall recover well. ஆனதொரு ஆரோக்கியம் மட்டும் சோடை. பாரிச பீடைகளும் வந்து நிற்கும். உற்றதொரு மூலாதார சக்கரமும் உயர் விதமாய் உட்டனங்கள் அடைந்ததனாலே உரைக்க வரும் சோர்வும் தேகம் தன்னில். உரைக்கலாம் முக்கூற்று திருப்பும் இப்போ முறையாகச் சம நிலையில் இல்லாதிருக்க சோதனைகள் வந்து நிற்க்கும் அச்சம் மிதந்து. சிறப்பு தரும் வாகடமும் செப்பலாம். ஒளடதமும் பிடகனை அறிந்து ஏற்க்கவே மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்றம் கிட்டும். என் அருளால் பூரணமாய் பரிசுத்தம் காண்பாய். தரணிதன்னில் எங்கள் வழி மார்க்கத்தில் தப்பாது பூசையும் தவமும் செய்து தான் உயர்வு அடைந்திட்ட பாலகன் உனக்குத் தரணியே உயிர் பிணி ஏது சொல்வோம் உடல் பிணி ஏதுதான். அச்சம்கொள்ள. 

The Siddha comes to stop our practices at the right time.

By 28.8. 2015 Agathiyar had seen the changes that have taken place within me though it was all news to me. He said that his Jothi has expanded in me and the Suzhimunai had opened. தேகத்தில் மாற்றங்கள் பெற்று இருக்காய். அகத்துக்குள் அகத்தின் ஜோதி பெருகி தேகத்தில் பல மாற்றம் பல சக்தி கிட்டி முனை திரண்டு இருப்பாயே. 

On 7.10.2018 Agathiyar in the Nadi says that my Vaasi or breath had gone astray during my sleep. He stated certain medicines to consume. உனக்குத்தான் நித்திரை தவ வாசி காலம் வாசியும் சீர் பிசகி (இருக்கும் இடத்தை விட்டுச் சற்று விலகுதல்; நழுவுதல்) முடங்கித் தான் இருக்கு. சோர்ந்திடாது நீ திடங்கள் பெறுவதற்கு தீர்க்கமுடன் எங்களின் வாகடங்கள் சொல்வோம். 

The Siddha comes to our aid at the right time.

The next day 8.10.2018 Lord Murugan came through a devotee and besides treating me said that my body was becoming weak. The gel at my spine and hips has dried up. This is the reason for the acute pain I was having. He tells me why I had to go through the suffering. It was to have me sit in one place and do tapas. But neither he nor Agathiyar abandoned me. Lord Muruga healed me coming through a devotee and through a Nadi reading simultaneously. நின் தேகம் தளருகிறது அப்பா. இந்தக் காலம் உன்னுடைய முதுகு எலும்பும் இடுப்பும் அங்கே இருக்கின்ற தைலம் உலர்ந்து  போச்சு. இதுதான் உண்மை. ஆதலால் சேரும் எலும்பு சந்திப்பெல்லாம் அறிவித்தால் ஒருவித இறுக்கம் அச்சு. ஆச்சப்பா மின்னல் போன்ற வலி தோன்றும். அங்கே அப்போது துடி துடித்து நிற்பான் மைந்தன். சாற்றநல்  இது எதற்கென்று கேள். அகத்தில் நீ அமர்ந்து தவம் தியானம் செய்ய. தெளிவிக்க அகத்தியரும் புறப்பட்டு விட்டார். திறம்படவே நீ நடமாட வேண்டும் அப்பா. தீர்க்கமாய் அதற்குத் தான் நூல் உரைக்க வந்தேன். குமரனும் இன்று இரவே அற்புதம் செய்வேன். 

Though it might hurt a lot, the Siddha shall stop us from engaging in activities when the need arises.

Then Agathiyar put a stop to the rituals and charity that we were engaged with and had us go within in the wake of the pandemic, the first step towards walking the path of Gnanam. If prior to this moment he and the other Siddhas spoke to us through the Nadi now they came and addressed us in person through their devotees. Agathiyar brought Ramalinga Adigal often with him. We were blessed to have other Siddhas and deities address us too. 

The Siddha shall stop us at the right moment.

On 30.1. 2020 Agathiyar started me on my practices again, those that he had asked me to stop doing in 2010. He told me, "All this while you saw to your needs in this world. Now you shall undertake an internal journey. This will reveal your purpose in taking birth. I shall relate what needs to be done to realize your purpose in coming here." He said I had stagnated in worldly affairs. He continued, "You cannot possibly break the shackle alone. Hence follow the practices that I am to give you. Reduce your involvement in outside activities. Sit before me and meditate. During this moment carry out the cleansing breath as taught by your guru. Just the important ones. You shall sense a coolness within. Remain silent in these moments. Focus on your breath. Your breath shall touch the Suzhimunai and swirl. Travel along your 7 chakras. That journey shall awaken your chakras. After traversing these chakras when it touches the seventh you shall know your purpose here. This is the right time to start this practice." இது நாள்வரை நீ கடந்து வந்தது இவ்வுலக வாழ்க்கையின் பயணம். இனி நீ கடக்க போவது உமது உள்பயணம். அதாவது நீ பிறந்ததின் நோக்கம் அறிவதற்கு நீ செய்யக்கூடிய வழிமுறைகள் யாம் கூற இருக்கிறோம். இதன் மூலம் உமது பிறவி பலனை அதன் நோக்கம் நீ அறிவாய். நீ உலக வாழ்க்கையில் நீர்தேங்கிறாய். இவ்கடிவாளத்தால் உம்மால் மீண்டு வர இயலாது. ஆகையால் யாம் சொல்லும் வழிமுறைகளைச் செய்து வா. வெளி உலக பயணம் சற்று குறைத்துக் கொள். தினமும் காலையில் குளித்து வெறும் வேஷ்டி அணிந்து என் முன் அமர்ந்து தியானம் செய்து வா. தியான முறையின் பொது உமது குரு கூறிய சுவாச சுத்திகரிப்பு பயிற்சியினை செய்து வா. அனைத்தும் வேண்டாம். மூல பயிற்சி மட்டும் போதும். அதை நீ செய்து வர உனக்குள் ஒரு தனி குளிர்ச்சி ஏற்படும். அந்நிலையில் நீ அமைதி கோல். உனது மூச்சில் கவனம் கோல். உமது மூச்சு உமது சுழிமுனை தோட்டு சூழும். உமது ஏழு சக்கரங்களில் பயணம் செய். அப்பயணம் உமது சக்கரங்கள் ஒவ்வொன்றாய் பூர்த்தி செய்யும். மூலாதாரம், ஸ்வாதிஷ்டானம், மணிபூரகம், அனாகதம், விசுத்தி, ஆக்கினையென ஏழாவது சக்கரம் தொடும் நிலையில் நீ உனது பிறவிக்கான பலனை அறிவாய். 

The Siddha shall start us on the practice again at the right moment.

Ramalinga Adigal on 14.5.2020 asked me "Have you understood the purpose of asking to go within? Do your experience change within your body? This is only the start. You shall lay the stepping stones and progress at your pace. Effort is needed. What you are doing currently is wonderful. Continue with it. Watching your breath is right. You are changing its flow correctly. Continue with it. You are on the first step. Prana moving in you is itself Pranava Degam. When you sense the Pranavam you shall question yourself if the Pranam is traveling in you or if you are hitching on it and traveling in it. When you reach that state you shall have the answer. That moment shall be one of extreme bliss. Go deep within this bliss. There is more. There is much to learn. You have my blessings. I shall travel with you till you reach the destination. I shall accompany those who go deep within. Follow your breath. Place the effort and you shall reach the destination." உன் உள் பயணத்தை அறிந்து கொண்டாயா? தேக மாற்றம் உணருகிறாயா? இதுவே துவக்கம். உனது முயற்சியே உனது படி. தற்போது நீ செய்து வரும் சிறப்பு. அதைத் தொடர்ந்து செய்து வா. சுவாசத்தை கவனித்துக் கொண்டிருப்பது சரியே. அதை நீ மாற்றிக் கொண்டு வருகிறாய். தொடர்ந்து செய்து வா. முதல் படியில் இருக்கிறாய். பிராண சக்தி ஊடுருவிச் செல்கிறதே அதுவே பிரணவ தேகம்.  பிரணவத்தின் சக்தி உணரும் தருணம் உன் பிரணவத்தால் ஊடுகிறாயா? அல்லது பிரணவம் உன்னுள் ஊடுகிறதா என்று தோன்றும். என்று அப்படியில் காலடி வைகிறாயோ அன்று உமக்கு விடை பிறக்கும். பிரணவத்தின் நீயே அதைக் காண்பாய். அது பேர் ஆனந்தம்.  இன்பத்தில் ஆழ்ந்து கொண்டு வா. இன்னும் இருக்கிறது. நீ கற்பதற்கு இன்னும் இருக்கிறது. எனது பரிபூரண ஆசியோடு கற்பிப்பாய். உன்னுள் ஜோதி எரியும் வரை நான் உன்னோடு வருவேன். ஆழ்ந்து இருப்போருடன் நான் சேர்ந்து இருக்கிறேன். உமது பிரணவத்தை கொண்டு செல். ஜோதியோடு கலப்பாய்.

In July 2020 Agathiyar breaks the news that the energy from the Muladhara chakra which was activated back then in 2010, and that had ponded at Svadishthana was about to break free from the bunds and the water released to enable it to make its journey further. "Your Muladhara and Svadhisthana are open. The breath is currently lodged in Svadhisthana. The time of its opening is near. Now is the right time to start your practice. This would open up the chakra completely. You will see many changes take place in your body. Don't be afraid. In activating these chakras your body shall smell foul, you shall have constipation, and you shall urinate often. The Agathiyar Kuzhambu you consumed earlier (on 27 June 2022) helped stabilize your Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. Yet these Dosas need to be expelled further. Your journey till this day was external and was for worldly existence. Now you shall tread a journey that takes you within. You will come to understand the reason you were born. When your breath touches the Suzhimunai (சுழுமுனை) and travels, engaging with the chakras, upon reaching the seventh chakra, you shall get the answer. At that moment a Sakti will come within. That is சுழுமுனை or Suzhimunai. In traveling within when everything becomes clear that is Gnanam. இத்தருணம் உமக்கு மூலாதாரம் திறந்தது, ஸ்வாதிஸ்டானம் திறந்தது. இப்பொது மான் மூச்சி குளத்தில் இருக்கிறது. அவை திறக்கும் தருணம் வந்தது. இப்போதுதான் நீ உமது பயிற்சியினை தொடங்க வேண்டும். இந்த நிலையில் அச்சக்கரம் முற்றும் திறந்துவிடும். உடலில் பல மாற்றங்கள் கண்டறிவாய். பயம் கொள்ள வேண்டாம். இச்சக்கரங்களில் புணர்ச்சியால் உன் உடலில் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள் துர் நாற்றம் வீசும், மலச்சிக்கல் ஏற்ப்பட்டு கழிவு ஆகும், சிறுநீர் அதிகம் வெளியேறும். அன்று நீ உண்ட குழம்பினாள் உன் உடலிலிருந்து வாதம், கபம், பித்தம் சற்றே அகன்றது. இன்னும் இருக்கிறது. அவை அகலும். இதுநாள் வரையில் நீ கடந்து வந்தது இவ்வுலக வாழ்க்கையின் பயணம். இனி நீ கடக்க போவது உமது உல் பயணம். ஆதாவது நீ பிறந்ததன் நோக்கம் அறிவாய். உமது மூச்சி உனது சுழுமுனை தொட்டு உமது ஏழு சக்கரங்களில் பயணம் செய்யும் கால் ஏழாவது சக்கரம் தொடும் நிலையில் நீ உனது பிறவிக்கான பலனை அறிவாய். உனது நிலையை நீ தொடும்போது அக்கணம் உன்னை அறியாமல் உன்னை நோக்கி ஒரு  சக்தி உன்னுள் இறங்கும் - அதுவே சுழிமுனை. நீங்கள் உள் பயணிக்கும்போது எல்லாம் தெளிவாகத் தெரியும் சமயம் திரை விலகியத்திற்கு அர்த்தம். அதுதான் ஞானம். 

Agathiyar continued on the changes to be expected, "You shall witness many changes taking place within you. Do not fear. Due to the activation of the chakras, your body shall emit a foul smell. You shall have constipation. You shall urinate often. Take lots of warm water.  The Agathiyar Kuzhambu you took did help in expelling the 3 dosas. But there still is. It shall be expelled in due time. Carry out the said practice." 

The Siddhas shall start us of at the right time.

On 22.8.2020 Ramalinga Adigal tells me "Use your breath to fan the Jothi. It shall travel through Sushumna and touch Ajna. Then the Jothi is seen. Carry out Nadi Sudhi to raise the Prana. Now it does not move in both nostrils. When it travels in both nostrils, you shall then rests in perfection or Sudha Paripuranam. Dhyana will be yours then. You are one with the Prana. Pay attention to it. The changes in you is but discharges. It shall leave your body. Do not worry. What you are doing is tavam." பிரணவத்தை கொண்டு ஜோதியை சுடர் விடச்செய். சுஷும்னா வழி சென்று ஆக்கினை தொடும். பின்னர் ஜோதி தெரியும். நாடி சுத்தி செய்து பிரணவத்தை உயர்த்தவும். இப்போது இரு நாசியில் செல்ல வில்லை. இரு நாசியில் செல்லும் கால் பிரணவம் இடகலை பிங்கலையில் சீராகச் செல்லும் தருணம் சுத்த பரிபூரணத்தில் நீ ஆழ்ந்து இருப்பாய். தியானம் என்பது உனது பரிபூரணம் ஆகும். உனது பிராணவத்தில் கலந்திருக்கிறாய். பிரணவத்தில் கவனம் செலுத்து. உன்னுள் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள் யாவும் கழிவுகள். அகன்று போகும். கவலை வேண்டாம். நீ செய்தது யாவும் தவம். 

True to what they said, for several weeks I had the wind travel in my abdomen causing pain in my groins and testes. The urine and motion were smelly. I asked myself if my body was decaying within. Even before this, there were traces of blood in the sputum. I had piles. I had boils appear. I understood it to be the result of excessive heat in me due to my practices. And I understood it to be a cleansing process going on within.

On 22 August 2022, I felt an "explosion of energy" in my belly as I woke up and stretched in bed. It felt like I had stretched a nerve below my belly button. I felt nauseous and my whole body became numb to the fingertips. Then a sudden swirl of energy was released in my abdomen bringing on a cold feeling throughout my body. I had to pee and ease myself. For fear that I would pee in bed, I got up to go to the toilet. I fell twice but picked myself up. It soon subsided. Towards night the top of my head was cool. I browsed the net but I came across only facts and theories written on the solar plexus but none shared a similar experience or any experience of theirs. Writer Balakumaran narrates to the news channels his experience when Yogi Ramsuratkumar touches his back and spine when he asks to see God. He mentions that he felt a chill within the bone.

The next day, I woke up to go to the loo but I could not piss. I fainted again. I called my wife asking her to bring the peacock feathers over and brush my body. My body became numb from the shoulders down. I lay like a log on my bed. I could not move an inch of my body. But I was aware of what was happening to me. I asked myself if this was what a dead body would feel like. 

Seeking answers to what had taken place, we placed a request before Agathiyar to clear the air. And he did. He told me the following. There was nothing to worry about. Previously he had told me that energy had stagnated what I understood to be at Svathisthana. Tavayogi told me that our effort is only till this chakra. They have to come and lead us on from there. It was released now. But since the chakra was activated late in life the blood is affected. The blood count will tip the scale. He gives a warning to all of us. When the chakras are activated late in life it would have some adverse results on our bodies. When the heat of tapas increases in our body, blood flow will be less bringing on numbness. This would result in urinary and excretion problems.

As it worried me and my wife, Agathiyar asked to go for a Medical checkup. He asked to seek allopathy treatment. He did treat me too by dipping my hands into a bowl of lukewarm water to the accompaniment of my family chanting the Arutperunjothi mantra. He ran his hands along my back and spine and placed his hands on my head and applied the sacred ash over my body. கவலை கொள்ள ஒன்றுமில்லை. தேங்கி இருந்த நீர் வெளி கொண்டது. ஆனபோதும் முதிர்ந்த நிலையில் சக்கரங்கள் திறப்பதனால் உதிர வாட்டம் கொண்டுள்ளது. ஆகையால் எண்கள் மேரு பெறும். ஆங்கில மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதனைச் சுத்தம் செய்து கோல். முதிர்ச்சியில் சக்கரங்கள் திறக்கும்போது அவ்வுடல் சில பாதிப்பினை ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளும். ஆகையால் மருத்துவம் உனக்குத் தேவை. உனது உடலில் உஷ்ணம் ஏற ஏற உதிரம் குறையும். உதிரம் குறைந்தால் உடல் மறுத்துப் போகும். உடல் மறுத்துப் போனால் சிறுநீர் கோளாறு கழிவில் கோளாறு. மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதைச் சீர் படுத்திக் கொள்.

Agathiyar even spoke of death in the event it happens. Death is another doorway to another journey says Agathiyar. "Do not be afraid of death. It is but another door to another journey. One who invites death is a Siddha. There is much I need to carry out through you. Enough of my praise. Write about your bodily experiences. Let your writings be about the changes taking place in your body. Let your readers know the changes that take place in the body if they come to worship the light and seek to merge with it. My wisdom shall be your experience. Experience first and I shall clarify the experiences later. Experience is knowledge to you. Nothing is beyond experience." மரணபயம் வேண்டாம்.  மரணம் ஒன்றும் அல்ல. மற்றொரு பயணத்தின் கதவு.  எவன் ஒருவன் மரணத்தை அன்போடு வரவேற்கின்றானோ அவன் சித்தன் ஆகின்றான். உன்னில் இருந்து நான் காரியங்கள் செய்வதற்கு இன்னும் நிறைய இருக்கிறது. எனது பெருமை போதும். இனி உன் எழுத்துக்கள் உடல் மாற்றங்கள் உடல் அனுபவம் பற்றியதாக இருக்கட்டும். ஜோதியினை வழிபட்டால் அதில் இணைய வேண்டும் என்றால் உடலில் எவ்வித மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படும் என்று உன் வாசகர்களுக்குத் தெரிய படுத்து. உனது அனுபவம் எனது அறிவு. அனுபவமே உனக்கு அறிவு. அனுபவத்தைத் தாண்டி ஒன்றுமே இல்லை. நீ அனுபவம் கொண்டுவா, பின்னர் உரைக்கிறேன். மரணம் ஒன்றும் அல்ல. மற்றொரு பயணத்தின் கதவு.

The doctor gave us both a clean sheet. Agathiyar removed the fear in us though both he and Ramalinga Adigal had told us not to fear on numerous occasions. Though I knew a cleansing process was going on within I needed assurance that it was not a medical problem or problems that crop up with old age. 

The Siddhas never abandon us in times of need.

When I ask him for an easier approach, Agathiyar tells me that there is no easier way to attain or merge with the breath, the sensation, the vibration, the magnetism, the Prapanjam, and the Jothi. With a little effort from us, the Siddhas shall aid us further. Then the energies will do the rest. 

Then Agathiyar went on to ask me to reveal henceforth through this blog the changes that my body undergoes. Enough of writing about him he said. If one wants to come to merge with the Jothi through its worship, he needs to know what changes would happen within the body. I am asked to share this with the readers of this blog. His revelations will be my experience he said. இனி உன் எழுத்துக்கள் உடல் மாற்றங்கள் பற்றியதாக இருக்கட்டும். எனது பெருமை போதும். ஜோதியினை வழி பட்டால் அதோடு இணைய வேண்டும் என்றால் உடலில் எவ்வித மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படும் என்று உன் வாசகர்களுக்குத் தெரிய படுத்து. உனது அனுபவம் எனது அறிவு. 

Agathiyar surprises me by saying that my gurus should have come to my assistance. But as they are engaged in his work, they had asked Agathiyar to come to our need. உன் குரு இருந்து செய்ய வேண்டியது.  என் தேவைக்கு அழைத்தேன். இப்போது அவன் என்னை அனுப்பி வைத்தான். அவனின் ஆசி என்றும் உண்டு. நேர்மையான சீடனை எள்ளளவும் மறக்கமாட்டான். சுப்பிரமணியனும் அப்படியே.

Ramalinga Adigal speaks of my gurus in high regard.

"Supramania Swami was the guru who led you to the path of worship to guru. He taught you guru bakti or devotion to the guru. You received the merits from his tapas. Tavayogi too in his light form, is trying to bring salvation to you. He is traveling with you. You traveled in his way and followed his teachings. You spread his fame and helped him attain the state of Jothi. He who is currently with you shall continue to travel with you." சுப்ரமணியன் உனக்கு வழிநடுத்திய குரு. குருவைத் தொடர்ந்திருக்கும் ஒரு சீடன் அக்குருவை எவ்வாறு நடத்த வேண்டும் என்று கல்வியை சுப்ரமணியன் உனக்குப் போதித்தான். அவன் தவ வலிமையை நீ பெற்றாய். தவயோகி ஆத்ம ஜோதியாய் உங்களை கரை தேர்த இன்னமும் முயற்சிக்கிறான். உங்களோடே பயணிக்கிறான். அவன் வழி நடந்து முழுமையாக கடைபிடித்து வரும் ஒரு சீடன் நீ. அவன் புகழை பரப்பிய உன் தவ வலிமையால் அவன் ஜோதி நிலை தொட்டு விட்டான். தற்பொழுது அவன் உங்களை வழி நடுத்த உங்கள் அருகில்தான் இருக்கிறான். இன்னும் இன்றும் உங்களோடு பயணிக்கிறான்.

A train can be delayed for several minutes for several reasons. Due to the non-availability of the path (platform/line), the trains have to wait at an outer signal or the adjacent station until the platform is vacated by preoccupied trains. Or work such as the construction of additional platforms. Constraints of station line capacity. (https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/) Just as the train stops at numerous places and for other reasons besides alighting and embarking of its passengers so that they arrive at their destinations safely the gurus too pull us back or drive us forward accordingly. They might even stall our journey and let us go visit the town and delve into the pleasures it has to offer. The gurus are willing to wait meantime. Sadly we tend to take too long shopping and bring back more pieces of baggage that need to be cleared later or in other births. This is how the gurus lead us by the hand at times, carry us across at other times, accompany us or follow us. They meticulously pave the way removing the dangers and traps.