Saturday 8 October 2022

A CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS PHASE 5

As Tavayogi says one's effort shall only bring him to his second chakra and the divine has to come to bring us further, my effort in doing worship, rituals, dharma, and Yoga, brought me to stagnate at the second chakra. Only after 10 years in July of 2020 did Agathiyar break the news that the energy from the Muladhara chakra which was activated back then in 2010, and that had ponded at Svadishthana was to be released to enable it to make its way up further. "Currently, your Muladhara and Svadhisthana are open. The breath is currently lodged in Svadhisthana. The time of its opening is near. Now is the right time to start your practice. This would open up the chakra completely. You will see many changes take place in your body. Don't be afraid. In activating these chakras your body shall smell foul, you shall have constipation, and you shall urinate often. The Agathiyar Kuzhambu you consumed earlier (on 27 June 2022) helped stabilize your Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. Yet these Dosas need to be expelled further." இத்தருணம் உமக்கு மூலாதாரம் திறந்தது, ஸ்வாதிஸ்டானம் திறந்தது. இப்பொது மான் மூச்சி குளத்தில் இருக்கிறது. அவை திறக்கும் தருணம் வந்தது. இப்போதுதான் நீ உமது பயிற்சியினை தொடங்க வேண்டும். இந்த நிலையில் அச்சக்கரம் முற்றும் திறந்துவிடும். உடலில் பல மாற்றங்கள் கண்டறிவாய். பயம் கொள்ள வேண்டாம். இச்சக்கரங்களில் புணர்ச்சியால் உன் உடலில் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள் துர் நாற்றம் வீசும், மலச்சிக்கல் ஏற்ப்பட்டு கழிவு ஆகும், சிறுநீர் அதிகம் வெளியேறும். அன்று நீ உண்ட குழம்பினாள் உன் உடலிலிருந்து வாதம், கபம், பித்தம் சற்றே அகன்றது. இன்னும் இருக்கிறது. அவை அகலும். 


Your journey till this day was external and was for worldly existence. Now you shall tread a journey that takes you within. You will come to understand the reason you were born. When your breath touches the Suzhimunai (சுழுமுனை) and travels, engaging with the chakras, upon reaching the seventh chakra, you shall get the answer. At that moment a Sakti will come within. That is சுழுமுனை or Suzhimunai. In traveling within when everything becomes clear that is Gnanam. இதுநாள் வரையில் நீ கடந்து வந்தது இவ்வுலக வாழ்க்கையின் பயணம். இனி நீ கடக்க போவது உமது உல் பயணம். ஆதாவது நீ பிறந்ததன் நோக்கம் அறிவாய். உமது மூச்சி உனது சுழுமுனை தொட்டு உமது ஏழு சக்கரங்களில் பயணம் செய்யும் கால் ஏழாவது சக்கரம் தொடும் நிலையில் நீ உனது பிறவிக்கான பலனை அறிவாய். உனது நிலையை நீ தொடும்போது அக்கணம் உன்னை அறியாமல் உன்னை நோக்கி ஒரு  சக்தி உன்னுள் இறங்கும் - அதுவே சுழிமுனை. நீங்கள் உள் பயணிக்கும்போது எல்லாம் தெளிவாகத் தெரியும் சமயம் திரை விலகியத்திற்கு அர்த்தம். அதுதான் ஞானம். 

22.8.2020 Ramalinga Adigal tells me "Use your breath to fan the Jothi. It shall travel through Sushumna and touch Ajna. Then the Jothi is seen. Carry out Nadi Sudhi to raise the Prana. Now it does not move in both nostrils. When it travels in both nostrils, you shall then rests in completeness or Sudha Paripuranam. Dhyana will be yours then. You are one with the Prana. Pay attention to it. The changes in you is but discharges. It shall leave your body. Do not worry. What you are doing is tavam. Agathiyan has accepted and received it. Hence bath his statue once a week and please him. We shall continue working on your insides and from within." பிரணவத்தை கொண்டு ஜோதியை சுடர் விடச்செய். சுஷும்னா வழி சென்று ஆக்கினை தொடும். பின்னர் ஜோதி தெரியும். நாடி சுத்தி செய்து பிரணவத்தை உயர்த்தவும். இப்போது இரு நாசியில் செல்ல வில்லை. இரு நாசியில் செல்லும் கால் பிரணவம் இடகலை பிங்கலையில் சீராகச் செல்லும் தருணம் சுத்த பரிபூரணத்தில் நீ ஆழ்ந்து இருப்பாய். தியானம் என்பது உனது பரிபூரணம் ஆகும். உனது பிராணவத்தில் கலந்திருக்கிறாய். பிரணவத்தில் கவனம் செலுத்து. உன்னுள் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள் யாவும் கழிவுகள். அகன்று போகும். கவலை வேண்டாம். நீ செய்தது யாவும் தவம். முயற்சி யாவும் அகத்தியன் பெற்று விட்டான். ஆகையால் வாரம் ஒரு முறை நீர் ஊற்றி ஆனந்தம் படுத்திவிடு. உள்ளிருந்து யாவும் நடத்துவோம்.

19.11.2020 Agathiyar in telling the others said that "He shall share his experiences." இவன் அனுபவத்தைப் பகிர்ந்து கொள்வான். On 12.12.2020 Agathiyar tells the others gathered, "Read his writings. They are my thoughts. In the coming days I shall speak a lot about the Atma." இவன் எழுதுக்களை படியுங்கள். அவை என் கருத்து. இனி ஆத்மாவைப் பற்றி நிறைய சொல்வேன்.

The blessed day that Agathiyar spoke about earlier 30 January 2020, came on Monday, 22 August 2022. I felt an "explosion of energy" in my belly as I woke up and stretched in bed. It felt like I had stretched a nerve near my belly button. I felt nauseous and my whole body became numb to the fingertips. Then a sudden swirl of energy was released in my abdomen bringing on a cold feeling throughout my body. I had to pee and ease myself. For fear that I would go on bed, I got up to go to the toilet. I fell twice but picked myself up. It soon subsided. Towards night the top of my head was cool. I browsed the net but I came across only facts and theories written on the solar plexus but none shared a similar experience or any experience of theirs. Writer Balakumaran narrates to the news channels his experience when Yogi Ramsuratkumar touches his back and spine when he asks to see God. He mentions that he felt a chill within the bone.

Prior to this, for several weeks I had the wind travel in my abdomen causing pain in my groins and testes. The urine and motion were smelly. I asked myself if my body was decaying within. I knew a cleansing process was going on within. Agathiyar had told me a stage will come when the body would smell. 

On Tuesday 23 August 2022, I woke up to go to the loo but I could not piss. I fainted again. I called my wife asking her to bring the peacock feathers over and brush my body. My body became numb from the shoulders down. I lay like a log on my bed. I could not move an inch of my body. But I was aware of what was happening to me. I asked myself if this was what a dead body would feel like. 

Seeking answers to what had taken place, we placed a request before Agathiyar to clear the air. And he did. He told me the following. There was nothing to worry about. Previously he had told me that energy had stagnated at Svathisthana. Tavayogi told me that our effort is only till this chakra. They have to come and lead us on from there. It was released now. But since the chakra was activated late in life the blood is affected. The blood count will tip the scale. He asked to seek allopathy treatment. He did treat me too by dipping my hands into a bowl of lukewarm water to the accompaniment of my family chanting the Arutperunjothi mantra. He ran his hands along my back and spine and placed his hands on my head and applied the sacred ash over my body. கவலை கொள்ள ஒன்றுமில்லை. தேங்கி இருந்த நீர் வெளி கொண்டது. ஆனபோதும் முதிர்ந்த நிலையில் சக்கரங்கள் திறப்பதனால் உதிர வாட்டம் கொண்டுள்ளது. ஆகையால் எண்கள் மேரு பெறும். ஆங்கில மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதனைச் சுத்தம் செய்து கோல்.

He gives a warning to all of us. When the chakras are activated late in life it would have some adverse results on our bodies. When the heat of tapas increases in our body, blood flow will be less bringing on numbness. This would result in urinary and excretion problems. முதிர்ச்சியில் சக்கரங்கள் திறக்கும்போது அவ்வுடல் சில பாதிப்பினை ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளும். ஆகையால் மருத்துவம் உனக்குத் தேவை. உனது உடலில் உஷ்ணம் ஏற ஏற உதிரம் குறையும். உதிரம் குறைந்தால் உடல் மறுத்துப் போகும். உடல் மறுத்துப் போனால் சிறுநீர் கோளாறு கழிவில் கோளாறு. மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதைச் சீர் படுத்திக் கொள்.

Then Agathiyar went on to ask me to reveal henceforth through this blog the changes that my body undergoes. Enough of writing about him he said. If one wants to come to merge with the Jothi through its worship, he needs to know what changes would happen within the body. I am asked to share this with the readers of this blog. His revelations will be my experience he said. இனி உன் எழுத்துக்கள் உடல் மாற்றங்கள் பற்றியதாக இருக்கட்டும். எனது பெருமை போதும். ஜோதியினை வழி பட்டால் அதோடு இணைய வேண்டும் என்றால் உடலில் எவ்வித மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படும் என்று உன் வாசகர்களுக்குத் தெரிய படுத்து. உனது அனுபவம் எனது அறிவு. 

Then Agathiyar surprises me by saying that my gurus should have come to my assistance. But as they are engaged in his work, they had asked Agathiyar to come to our need. உன் குரு இருந்து செய்ய வேண்டியது.  என் தேவைக்கு அழைத்தேன். இப்போது அவன் என்னை அனுப்பி வைத்தான். அவனின் ஆசி என்றும் உண்டு. நேர்மையான சீடனை எள்ளளவும் மறக்கமாட்டான். சுப்பிரமணியனும் அப்படியே. 

Later Agathiyar comes to give me strength and courage. He says, "Do not be afraid of death. It is but another door to another journey. One who invites death is a Siddha. There is much I need to carry out through you. Enough of my praise. Write about your bodily experiences. Let your writings be about the changes taking place in your body. Let your readers know the changes that take place in the body if they come to worship the light and seek to merge with it. My wisdom shall be your experience. Experience first and I shall clarify the experiences later. Experience is knowledge to you. Nothing is beyond experience." மரணபயம் வேண்டாம்.  மரணம் ஒன்றும் அல்ல. மற்றொரு பயணத்தின் கதவு.  எவன் ஒருவன் மரணத்தை அன்போடு வரவேற்கின்றானோ அவன் சித்தன் ஆகின்றான். உன்னில் இருந்து நான் காரியங்கள் செய்வதற்கு இன்னும் நிறைய இருக்கிறது. எனது பெருமை போதும். இனி உன் எழுத்துக்கள் உடல் மாற்றங்கள் உடல் அனுபவம் பற்றியதாக இருக்கட்டும். ஜோதியினை வழிபட்டால் அதில் இணைய வேண்டும் என்றால் உடலில் எவ்வித மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படும் என்று உன் வாசகர்களுக்குத் தெரிய படுத்து. உனது அனுபவம் எனது அறிவு. அனுபவமே உனக்கு அறிவு. அனுபவத்தைத் தாண்டி ஒன்றுமே இல்லை. நீ அனுபவம் கொண்டுவா, பின்னர் உரைக்கிறேன். 

Agathiyar gives me confidence saying, "If going within is difficult think of it as a practice for you. Going within will bring you to merge with the Prapanjam. There is no easy way. What you go through is very much easier and milder that what I went through." உள் பயணம் சிரமமாக இருக்குமானால் அதுவே உமக்கு பயிற்சி. ஆழ்ந்து போவது நீங்கள் பிரபஞ்சத்தோடு இணைவதற்கு. இதற்கு சுலபமான வழி இல்லை. நான் கண்டதை விட நீங்கள் கண்டு வருவது மிகவும் சுலபமானது.

Agathiyar ends the note by telling me that there is no easier way to attain or merge with the breath, the sensation, the vibration, the magnetism, the Prapanjam, and the Jothi. With a little effort from us, the Siddhas shall aid us further. Then the energies will do the rest. The breath is akin to the river that turns the turbine machine in our case the chakras to produce electricity and energy. We have basically become a dynamo. The swirling sensation felt several weeks ago in the abdomen just below my navel is now regularly felt in the top of my head with a lesser intensity. I guess this is what Agathiyar meant when he said I shall feel a magnetic wave arise. The body is now a magnet that is attracting the effulgence from beyond. We understand that while we see lightning appear in the skies and strike things on the ground, there is a small amount of electricity that reaches out to it from the earth. The small amount of electricity meets the larger expanse that is God. A clear nostril is a highway for these energies to hitch on the breath and make their way swiftly to the depo at the top of the head. 

Over a couple of days, it seems more like a flowering of petals and is blissful. Agathiyar previously reminded me not to allow anyone to touch my head. Soon the pandemic came and I never visited the barber till this day. As our journey is one, my wife cuts my hair. Recently when Dhanvantri came I fell before him. He reminded me not to fall at anyone's feet. 

Last Sunday as we were celebrating Navarathri at the home of a senior couple, Ramalinga Adigal came and brought down heaven and its energies and passed it on to all gathered through a devotee. I felt my body rise and float as others held on to me. A child devotee told the host that she saw a blue halo instead of me. The Blue light is said to be a simmering mass of Consciousness. Swami Muktananda in describing his experience writes in his book "Kundalini - The Secret of Life,  a Siddha Yoga Publication, published by the SYDA foundation, 1994, that "One day as my meditation was approaching its culmination, the Blue Pearl began to expand, until it was the size of a human being. The form of this Being was not made of flesh but of shimmering blue light, the blue light of Consciousness."

Reaching this point of the journey itself was a great blessing for me who was never ambitious both materially and spiritually. How did the grace fall on me? Was it because I had listened to them?