Wednesday 22 March 2023

A MAMMOTH OF A TASK

Since Agathiyar asked us to turn each home an Agathiyar Vanam I guessed he had settled in snugly and made my home his home. My guess was right. Recently he said that my home Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) was his too (உன் இல்லம் என் இல்லம்). I guess he approves of the template we used at AVM too to worship the Siddhas. Armed with any painting of any Siddha and a list of names of the Siddhas we can venture to invite them into our homes. That is what I did too. When we extend an invitation, they come. When they come they scrutinize our lives and lifestyles and prepare us for a change if there was a need or otherwise enhance whatever we are doing. A simple worship that takes hardly 24 minutes of your time is given at this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/16g_jox_ffqwrtudFGAOly6IVHB57ubij/view?usp=sharing

Just as we invite a visitor into our homes you could serve them food and drinks. But make sure it is steaming hot. The reason is that they do not physically eat or consume but take in the hot steam. Once they come within us taking abode in our body, the sattvic food we take feeds the elementals and deities said to reside within us. We should then place a prayer as we consume the food that it should appease the hunger of many others out there as we are very much connected via the Prananjam.

Just as we have family and friends come join us in inviting our reputable guest or celebrities, we could invite them to join in our prayer session. They too shall receive the blessings of the visiting Siddhas. Soon they might be impressed to begin puja in their own homes too. This is how the worship of Siddhas can spread into other homes too. 

Just as a lady who was my daughter's colleague at work, accepting her invitation to join our puja asked me and my wife what we had gained in the years of worship to them, many do come with some expectation. Some for financial and monetary gains, others to heal their illness and sufferings, and yet others just to explore or satisfy their curiosity. There might be those who genuinely come wanting to know how to carry out the Siddha puja. Similarly, Agathiyar sent many youths my way to watch and learn the puja. My home soon became a place where they could congregate, worship, share their thoughts, experiences and share food. It was a fun place. But beneath all this devotion and fun, Agathiyar had a different purpose for AVM and me. 

When Tavayogi and Mataji visited us in 2016, we brought them and Agathiyar in the bronze statue at AVM to homes of devotees who invited them over. They were now officially on the path of worship of Siddhas. Since they were now equipped with the knowhow as to the worship of Siddhas, we expected them to carry on the worship inviting family and friends into their homes. But it did not happen. Fearing that this congregations would keep turning up weekly at AVM to sing the praise of the Siddhas, as with other places of worship turning it into centers, Agathiyar brought the shutters down in 2019 in time with the coming of the pandemic. Once the lockdowns were lifted and we moved into the endemic phase Agathiyar in his bronze statue agreed to leave AVM to grace other homes, bringing more people to the path of worship to the Siddhas. Only a handful responded. So when he asked that I turn each home an Agathiyar Vanam, I asked him if it was feasible based on my past experiences. He asked me to try. So, I shall try. 

Maybe I should us this blog and my YouTube channel that has a far-reaching audience to bring seekers and aspirants into the worship of the Siddhas rather than physically traveling and entering their homes that has been tried out and failed. To those keen to learn further on the worship of Siddhas look me up on Fb and message me. I shall guide you to my best ability. Remember though that I am not a guru or master in the subject on Siddhas. I am also a fellow traveler on the path who has been told to share my template on worship and share my inner experiences that resulted from the worship of the Siddhas.