Tuesday 21 March 2023

USHERING THE SIDDHAS

There were many things that did not matter then or made no sense or made me question my worth when Agathiyar and the other Siddhas revealed the many Nadi readings. It is only after arriving there and experiencing them that we tend to believe what was taking place was real. Still, we need to pinch ourselves once in a while. But that is how the Siddhas shower their grace, love and compassion that knows no bounds. If only we could return a small portion of this. I guess we have to mellow further with age and experience. 

I started my career in 1980. So did I start my home puja in my bachelor home. I had all the deities' pictures laid out beautifully at my altar and sang songs of praise to them. I was only twenty then. Eight years later Lord Shiva in a dream asked me to cool off. I did as told. Ten years later I began to visit the temples again when my wife was carrying our second child. Four years later my nephew passes me the Vasudeva mantra to recite that I came to know later was from Agathiyar. The following year in 2002 I get a calling to read my Nadi. I made my maiden pilgrimage to India the following year and met my very first guru Supramania Swami in Tiruvannamalai just before boarding my flight to Malaysia the following day from Chennai. In 2005 Agathiyar has me meet Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar ashram in Malaysia. Agathiyar paved the way for me to journey in his path after calling me to it. The Siddha path practically fell in my lap or rather appeared before me with each step I took. So did many things material in nature fall on my lap. It was all his grace. How can I ever repay him for his generosity, kindness, compassion, love and interest to see me live a comfortable life and succeed in the tasks that he had laid out for me. I was a tool in his hands. He sent youngsters over to my home to learn the Siddha puja or worship to the Siddhas. He went over to some of their homes too. I guess he is happy with the template we designed and used at Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) to carry out the Siddha puja since he wants us to turn each home into Agathiyar Vanam just as Tavayogi was tasks to spread the fame and teachings of the Siddhas on our shores. For a start Pathmanaban invited us over to show him the method to worship the Siddhas. As I had a prior family event on Bala Chandran and Mahindren did a fine job that day in ushering the Siddhas into his home. I guess I can now step back and let them take on the show to greater heights. 

There are two ways to serve Agathiyar. One is to draft plans and programs and execute them. The other is to carry out what is assigned to us. We are bless to fall in the second category. The former could build the ego in us while the latter is executing his command and forever remaining his obedient servant.

For those keen to start on their own the following book could aid a beginner to the worship of the Siddhas in singing their praises.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16g_jox_ffqwrtudFGAOly6IVHB57ubij/view?usp=sharing