Wednesday 8 March 2023

MAKING THE TRANSITION

If the task we undertake out of our desires brings us glory, and fame and finds us a place in history, doing Agathiyar's task shall place us in his story, in the pages of the Siddhas. We gain recognition in the eyes of the divine for we are doing his divine work. Agathiyar has a dream for each one of us just like our parents had a dream that we achieved. Now is the time to live out his dream. He has come to our level to convey his dream. He has come into our homes to convey his dreams. He has knocked on our doors. Should not we open the doors and let him in and hear him out? 

Let us live for him. Let us take up his tasks. Let us bring pride and fame to him. But even the last wish he shot down asking me how can anyone possibly bring fame to someone without form. He said, "As Agathiyan is a vibration who can bring fame to him?" "Put to work whatever he says", was his reply.

அகத்தியனுக்கு பெருமை சேர்க்கவேண்டும். 

"நிலை அற்றவன் அகத்தியன். உணர்வே அகத்தியன். எவரால் அவனுக்கு பெருமை சேர்க்கமுடியும். செயலினால் அவன் கூறுவதை செய்து வாருங்கள்"

It seems following their directives is sufficient in this era of confusion, fraud, misappropriation, wrongdoings, and many more. Agathiyar had made it pretty simple for us to board his bandwagon and make progress in good time bringing us to the kingdom of Lord Siva. He has taken in and embraced the children too. For instance, my 2-year-old granddaughter travels with the book of hymns "Kandhar Sasthi Kavacham" asking any adult near her to read the song. She would ask her mother to read it to her before she goes to bed. When she comes over to my home she would pick a book from my bookshelf at random and ask me to read to her. The last she picked was "The Creation" by E.O. Wilson. Amazing right.

If we had seen the days of coming together to sing the praise of the Siddhas and the divine since 2002 ....


... these days we get the children to carry out the rituals and sing the praise of the Lord.


If the transition has taken place externally in our approach and methods to propagate the path of the Siddhas, Agathiyar has brought about subtle transitions within us too I realize. He has taught me to pardon others too. By pardoning me of my mistakes and flaws he has opened my eyes too. I have begun to understand that man shall err for he is learning too through experience. If Agathiyar could pardon me should not I pardon others?