Monday 14 August 2023

A NEW STAR IS BORN

When Ramalinga Adigal wanted me to announce to all his arrival and move to speak at AVM that he came to call Gnana Peedham, I was taken aback by surprise. Now I understand his nature in seeing through things in a jiffy and announcing it as we see in his songs too. But the ever-patient and reasonable Agathiyar chose to go slow I guess as we were all not ready yet for the change that he would call for. As I was hesitating and dragging my leg as usual Agathiyar and Ramalinga Adigal made a swift move. Henceforth they shall speak to a youngster turning her home into Gnana Peedham. I understand pretty well Agathiyar's choice to make the shift as I am in my sixties and as he had me stay away from the limelight. He understands my hesitation too for once these "Conversations with the Siddhas" are out people will start to make their way to investigate further these occurances. As I never did like the limelight the Siddhas are moving house. I am happy for the "New Star" who is born. The first message from them through her is asking us to protect ourselves from rising temperatures and heat strokes and drought followed by famine. It is understandable as the production of grains is linked to the weather. 

As Ramalinga Adigal said she shall continue the legacy. Now I can get back to what I do best: writing the blog and watching selected movies and songs.