Wednesday 30 August 2023

THE FINAL ASKING

Neale Donald Walsch's book "The Wisdom of the Universe" echoes every word of Agathiyar. In writing "By knowing and understanding that God is laughing, sharing, enjoying, caring, and experiencing with you, everything, everything in your life. Because everything in life is a conversation with God - a never-ending prayer - ......" he reminds me of what Agathiyar told me in the years of my Nadi reading. He asked me to walk tall so that he too could walk tall. He asked me not to shed tears for then he too shall shed tears. When I drench his bronze statue in water as I carry out libation or abhisegam to him, I feel drenched and cooled. It could only mean what Neale says above is true. How more compassionate can one be? He shares every feeling of us be it love and care, affection and fondness, tenderness and warmth, emotion and sentiment, passion and compassion, sympathy and pity, adoration and devotion, and sorrow and pain. He tells me as I cannot withstand pain he will give me lesser painful options when I have to endure the "growing pains" of the internal transformation. 

Speaking to me through the Nadi in the days following his call to come to the worship and path of the Siddhas, he spoke through devotees later. He came as himself, as the other Siddhas, as the Gods and Goddesses, and other gurus, at times carrying on a conversation with them or other devotees and having and insisting that I stay and listen to them talk. I knew that he wanted me to share these conversations with readers unless he asked that they be kept within the four walls. 

Bringing us to recite the names of the Siddhas, Tavayogi and later Agathiyar had us engage in carrying out Homam or lighting the sacrificial fire in our homes beginning in 2005. Tavayogi started a Yagam to appease the wrath of Mother Nature in the aftermath of the 2004 Tzunami. Although I carried it out when Tavayogi instructed me on the phone, I had my reservations as I was not keen on doing rituals. Agathiyar then told me it was not for me but for the well-being of all of creation. Here is where Agathiyar and Tavayogi introduced me to the power beyond all forms of devotion. It was without a face and nameless and formless. The closest we could come to tagging it or labeling it was giving it the name Prapanjam. It was the very thing that creates, sustains, and destroys. It was also that that veils and the also showers its grace. For one who lives a mundane life, he only knows of having taken birth, living, and dying. He seeks the blessings of the elders and the saints. But for one who prods the mystery of life, he knows the existence of a veil that covers the truth. Once the veil is drawn aside, with the coming of the guru, or when the Atma "awakens", grace is showered. Agathiyar says that the power of its grace is beyond bounds. This grace turns us into the very matter, breath, and soul of the Prapanjam. 

Just as the temple priests draw aside the curtain and we see God residing within the chamber in all his majesty, when the guru comes to draw the veil of ignorance, we see the light in the inner chamber of our hearts. We come face to face with our Atma. The Atma then leads us to God, as the guru fades into the light. Henceforth the Atma begins to dictate our journey. As we journey together the Atma gains more freedom to exercise the needs of prospective pilgrims to arrive at the destination as the pilgrim now does not place obstacles in his own path through his thoughts and actions. As he has submitted to the will of the Atma to do what was appropriate he goes with the flow. All thoughts and actions are those of God now. The Atma transforms the pilgrim in the image of God. The Atma that has fully gained back its powers that were surrendered to the Ego and the selfish self, having regained its territories and control, reigns in the heart of the pilgrims as the Self. He is a guru material now for he can begin to lead others provided he wants. He has access to the Prapanjam. Though many gurus do not heal themselves, they summon her powers to save, heal, help, and uplift others.

The Prapanjam that was introduced by my gurus to me and that took the many forms of the deities and gurus who showered their blessings for a successful journey and who in return molded and handed me back to her, came recently. I believe she healed and energized me with her powers. She told me to summon her if the need arises. In asking that she shower all the grace that I had received, on others too, she replied that as she was Prapanjam she shall take care of all. That I deem is my final asking. What more can one ask for?