Thursday 24 August 2023

THE START

Going by the many Nadi readings and the many revelations that Agathiyar gave coming through devotees in later years, we begin to learn the reasons for taking birth, the process, and how it is depicted in each individual horoscope, and stored as his thumbprint, and according to some sources in the Coccyx or tailbone at the bottom of the spine.

I saw my horoscope for the first time when I was 23 years of age, brought to Mr. A.M. Turaisamy by my brother-in-law. The calculations were based on my hospital records and the time registered on my birth certificate back then. It was 3.53 a.m. But surprisingly his predictions never turned out into reality. Later in 1996, I came to be introduced to Dr.Krishnan by Mr.Sethu from my office. His predictions too never materialized though many gave the thumbs-up for him. But surprisingly his prediction of my pilgrimage to India and me meeting my guru came true. He had predicted that when I was 43, the Sani Desai and Kethu Buddhi would bring forth my travel and receive Upadesa from my guru. True to what was predicted, I happened to read the Nadi in 2002 and Agathiyar revealed himself as my Moola guru and asked that I go on a pilgrimage which I undertook subsequently some months later in 2003.

The Nadi was mentioned to me by Dr.Krishnan too from whom I came to know about the existence of Siddhas. After patronizing him for some two years, I put forth my question on 13 November 1998, if his predictions had never turned out to be true. He replied in the affirmative and pointed out the reason for it too. If we had curses, predictions in horoscopes would not take place. Asking him to look into my charts and see if I had been cursed he replied that it was not possible. Only the Siddhas know about them and can reveal them in the Nadi. As I did not know of any Nadi reader then and since the Dr. did not point me to one, the subject ended there. It was only in 2002, that an officemate shared his experience reading the Nadi two years back. I became excited and asked if the reader was around. Soon I stood before the Nadi reader Senthilkumar. We could not find a matching Nadi even after going through three bundles. What surprised me was that there was a Nadi that aligned with me and I thought was mine except that the name of my wife was different. We skipped it. The question arose in me then if there was another "Me" married to another lady whose life was running parallel to mine? This mystery has not been answered till now. 

When Sentilkumar told me to come after two weeks, I agreed to the preview of the contents that described me, my family, and my career, that we located in the first bundle itself. On 14 December 2002, he read out the full text of my Nadi. Describing the lines that were ascertained from my thumbprint, Agathiyar went on to chart my horoscope based on the moment life came into me and I took on this body. He spoke about the present and future in the General Canto. He spoke about the disappointments and obstacles in my life that came about as a result of past vinai or sins, deeds, and actions, the faults in the stars or planets, and curses. Having told the reason for the delays, hurdles, and the said predictions not taking place he gave a solution. By carrying out Agamas or rituals, the path shall clear. Although it was an accurate account of me and my present life, the future predicted in this Nadi did not materialize, nor did the horoscope Agathiyar laid out in the Nadi tally with what was charted by Turaisamy or Krishnan. I went back to Dr.Krishnan with the transcript of the Nadi reading. He compared both my horoscopes the one he charted based on the time 3.53 a.m. and that which Agathiyar had "plotted". Dr.Krishnan worked backward to determine my time of birth. According to Agathiyar, I should have been born after sunrise, in the morning at 9.25am! Henceforth I did not refer to my horoscope but let Agathiyar dictate my life. I gave myself completely to him and his course. I realize now that it was all a plot or his play to have me do his work later. My life was hijacked by Agathiyar to do his work rather than leave me to carry on aimlessly doing my stuff. 

Reading the Shanti Canto, Agathiyar revealed the extent of curses I had accumulated in a previous birth that warranted this birth and was the reason I took another birth. I had to undergo some troubles in this life that were an extension of my past bad deeds. The most compassionate father knowing that it would be unfair to us, did not leave us to suffer the consequences of our past actions, which we have no inkling of, in past births that we do not even remember having taken. He gave me remedies to soften the effects of my past actions. These remedies were in line with my faith, beliefs, and practices then. First and foremost he had me pay my gratitude to the Siddhas who had documented my life's happenings, the past, present, and future by way of passing new clothing, fruits, and cash amounting to Ringgit 308. I did as told. A small puja was conducted by Senthilkumar who recited the names of numerous Siddhas and accepted the contribution on behalf of them. That day I was introduced to the names of these Siddhas. He passed me the small booklet he read from that I then started to recite in my home puja. Today I can safely say that that small amount I paid as a token of appreciation was the deposit and downpayment to bigger rewards that were to come my way. It opened up the avenue and space that saw me sit before Agathiyar eagerly awaiting for him to speak to me through the Nadi as many as 55 times in the years to come. Agathiyar began to guide me through the numerous Aasi Cantos at times calling me in each week for a reading. 

Agathiyar in the Shanti Canto instructed me to go on a pilgrimage of temples both locally and in India to pay homage to the Gods and Goddesses in the Hindu pantheon of Gods which I did several months later. That had appeased the Gods and the planets which began to favor me in my future endeavors. Once Karma was alienated the journey was smooth sailing. I realized that I had to come to see the Nadi to learn about Karma, and God's law of cause and effect to know the reason Lord Siva came into my dream in 1988 and put a stop to all my reading, puja and anguish, and anger towards the Gods that arose then as I could not comprehend the reasons for others' sufferings then. I had questioned why would an all-compassionate and loving God torture his children and devotees? 

In the third Canto, the Teechai Canto, that I read that blissful day in December of 2002, Agathiyar spoke further about the dangers and obstacles showing me the worship of specific deities, introducing me to mantras and getting me to chant them. Finally, he reveals the Gnana Canto. He revealed what was in store for me and spelled out the pilgrimage to specific temples in India that I had to undertake to counter the existing karma done in this birth that would otherwise derail my spiritual efforts and Yogic practices and prevent me from reaping its benefits. Agathiyar introduced certain breathing or Vaasi practices in the Nadi besides asking me to continue the recitation of the names of the Siddhas. To bring me to these places and to help me finetune these yogic practices, Agathiyar showed me to Tavayogi in 2005. He directed me to stay a few days in his Ashram at Kallar. Besides the temples mentioned by Agathiyar to visit, Tavayogi took me on excursions and spiritual explorations into the woods and caves to taste the life he had been through giving me an idea of how life would be living as a Siddha. This was the start of a new and true journey as Tavayogi put it to me at the start of our first leg of the journey towards exploring the Siddhas.