Saturday 2 September 2023

PLEASE LISTEN UP

If Agathiyar is the Prapanjam then he should be impartial and unbiased right? If Prapanjam is the mother to all of creation would a mother favor a child and ignore another? Would she see someone as special as I wrote in the previous post? I myself would reject her if she favored one over another. Just as the doctor attends to those having difficulty in breathing, in extreme pain and bleeding first before attending to other less critical cases, Prapanjam hears the pain and cry of her children and comes rushing to them while not ignoring the others who just watch or might even be disbelieving in her existence. Prapanjam still cares for them and takes care of their needs.   

In "Heaven is for Real" it took some convincing to have people believe that a 4-year-old was in heaven and saw Jesus. We are all so cooked up and hooked to statistics and figures, logic, and scientific explanations that we refuse to see miracles happen before our eyes. I was disappointed when a Siddha physician failed to see the miracle or rather the divine hand that actually held me back from climbing the steps of Palani temple on my very first visit. I had to lift my legs with my hands and place them on each step and slowly I took a step at a time as my legs suddenly became heavy, as heavy as a log or concrete. He did not see the divine play here but rather thought that I was not fit to climb even after I explained that I had taken time to train in climbing before my departure. Maybe some people never choose to see the miracle. 

All of creation is a miracle. Our body that is the closest to us is a miracle that we ignore each day. Life that is given to us is a miracle that we take for granted. The breath that flows in us, the heat that keeps us alive, the water that is in us, and all the other tattvas that keep us alive is a miracle. The story of birth right from conceiving to delivery and growing up is a miracle. The sun and the solar system is a miracle. Have we ever taken a moment to ask who would have created these amazing life-giving, life-sustaining, and life-saving creations? Well, my granddaughter of 6 years did. She asked when and what was the first illness known to man that made him sick after she went through a bout of Hand-foot-and-mouth disease recently. Then she asked her mother how God came about? My daughter when she was younger asked Tavayogi what was the Atma sitting on his lap. When these questions are asked by children why are not adults looking for these answers. It is because we have taken life for granted. Seeing deaths taking place each day yet we believe that life is forever. The Siddhas tell us that we come with a certain number of breaths. When we exhaust the number we die. An extension is possible by carrying out Pranayama. A further extension is possible when we engage in transforming the body and its cells. The Siddhas saw the body as a wonder and took extra care of it. Sadly my Siddha physician friend tells me that many come to him when things go wrong. They never took care of their body. The Siddhas are trying hard to bring man back on track. If only he would listen.