Sunday 12 November 2023

EXPERIENCE

If Tavayogi hardly spoke about his experiences, my forerunner in the field Jnana Jothiamma kept me informed of the many developments right from day one. I owe her as her experiences has enlightened me too to a certain extent. Looking back at the many emails through which she corresponded with me during her spiritual confinement I see a pattern and similarity. I had always wondered if what was happening in me was a result of old age, an ailment or really a transformation. Lord Muruga and Agathiyar removed the fear in me and cleared my doubts.

On October 15, 2014, she writes to me that she had another Nadi reading and Agathiyar had told her to head to the USA, make a pit stop in Malaysia before returning to Chennai once her solitary confinement was over. Her new mission and task later were to preach about the Siddhas. 

"Dad said I would have to leave back to my son after Thai month... he'll tell me the date and won't be back for a long time… till me 64 yrs... The only important factor is ... I need to be in isolation for some more time… both here and in the USA… then get back.... as a full-fledged Thuravi.....Sanyasin..."

He had her imprisoned in the house that came by his grace only to be visited occasionally by a Siddha or their messengers bringing her good news and medicine. 

"Asked me not to talk with anybody... complete Mounam... inside n outside... and not to post anything too... will elaborate on the reason at a later date. Will tell u a bit more after I recover at least a bit.  I told you a couple of weeks back… that after this pusam... He has asked me to keep away totally... Therefore not to speak, post, or divulge anything to anyone... As he was speaking this I was constantly thinking about you and silently in my mind, I told him... I want to tell Shan, at least a bit... It was then, he suddenly said... "Shanmugam, who is in Malaysia…is my Mainthan. I am with him ..and in his place…and I perform all the miracles from there... He has my Blessings."  I thanked Agathiyan silently in my mind and took this as an indication ...rather permission to share at least a bit with you…about me ..."

"Agathiyan went on to add, how he and his Guru Murugan, had arranged Bhogar to come over to my place and give me the medicine, Navabhashanam for consumption and told me that Bhogar will be coming again to hand over some more to me. He said that I don't have to go here and there, and what is required ... Agathiyan says...will be brought over to where I am. The pleasure of knowing that all these pains (physical) are going to cease and end one day..... and never going to come back... By pain, I meant..... the excruciating pain I experience  … sometimes in my CNS… (central nervous system... hip upwards), and sometimes PNS (Peripheral Nervous System.... hip downwards). When the former activates itself, giving me torment, the latter subsides and vice versa. There is a constant burning inferno within. You won't believe it if I tell you, I feel I am running at a very high temperature. My dresses get warm. My bedsheets get warm... But actually … no fever at all... except very high temperature... like a burning brick kiln... Secondly, the bone marrow and the lubricants get evaporated, due to the excessive heat...And here I am…battling both the external cold and the internal heat... I couldn't move an inch today... I cried to dad. When the pain becomes very intense, I started to cry... 

Lord Murugan too in treating me told me the same that the gel and lubricants are drying up within me due to the heat of the tapas and the subtle changes taking place. Both Agathiyar and Lord Murugan prescribed some traditional Siddha medicines. 

When she recovered and felt better, she sends me the following mail,

"Funny, how life had taken its course... For a very long time, I had been praying to daddy that I wanted to ascertain the following from him. I wanted to know what all I was seeing, hearing, and witnessing and the happenings are all real … and not just a figment of my imagination. Many things are happening, and I understand now fully well, that all I am doing physically also... I feel something/someone is doing …and not me......  Agathiyan told me that since Murugan's energy is inside me... "A pralayam is being created inside you and the intensity is too heavy for you to withstand, hence we have to give to you all these medicines." 

So too I and Mahindren have often wondered if it was them speaking or us deceiving others into believing it was the Siddhas. But Agathiyar had come several times to confirm to others that it was them speaking their mind through us. That was a big relief for we do not want to earn their wrath or any further karma as it is.

But somehow what Agathiyar had forecast for Jnana Jothiamma did not materialize. She passed away some three years later. We can never be sure until we step over the trestle.

I realize that life is pretty complicated with so many possibilities. So many factors act on the outcome. And it is changing each moment. Neale Donald Walsch says that change is the only thing constant about us. He conveys God's message that gives us hope and faith in our life.

"Know that you will be exactly where you have to be in order to experience exactly what you choose as you go about creating Who You Really Are."

God tells us "You would live as the Buddha did. As Jesus did. As did every saint you have ever idolized." These were the exact words Tavayogi tells us. "Set the mind on Agathiyar and you shall become Agathiyar."

Neale writes, " Each event and adventure is called to your Self by your Self in order that you might create and experience Who You Really Are. All true masters know this. Believe nothing I say. Simply live it. Experience it. Then live whatever other paradigm you want to construct. Afterward, look to your experience to find your truth."

There you have it. It all boils down to we experiencing and learning the ways of life. That is the purpose of life.