Friday 17 November 2023

VAALAI WORSHIP

The Siddhas have simplified complex concepts for the common man so that even he is not left out and can travel according to his pace the journey towards Godliness. And so, they gave a face and name for these concepts. I came to understand that the breath that was Vaalai is a Goddess to be worshipped externally for a start and eventually settle in the breath. Agathiyar through a Nadi reading for Suren read by Nadi Nool Aasan Tamaraiselvan in Chennai told us to begin worship for Vaalai in 2017. And so, my search began again then to compile songs appropriate to sing her praise during puja. Just a couple of weeks ago at AVM, Mataji in her meditation, Ramalinga Adigal and Lord Murugan coming through a devotee, and Agathiyar in the Jeeva Nadi reading read by Mataji all came together in unison asking us to worship Vaalai. This was the next phase, Agathiyar told me in response to my dilemma as to the next course of action to be taken, as everything was quiet since 2022 after Agathiyar told me that there was nothing else that I needed to do as the energies awakened within shall do its work. 

So, besides observing Vaalai as the breath and worshipping her internally since the day the Siddhas came giving the task, I retrieved my eBook "Vaalai Paadalgal" that I published earlier and have begun my worship of her.  I believe that there might be something I might discover in these pages. I share the eBook with readers who are curious to know Vaalai.