Monday 13 November 2023

TELLING MY STORY

The body aches came back. The joints feel swollen, the arms sore and the fingers numb. I am urinating frequently hence having to shelf all my travels for now. The best bet would be to stay at home. I am not complaining. Agathiyar had asked that I share the process and transformation taking place within with readers. He said "Enough of my praise. Write about your bodily experiences. Let your writings be about the changes taking place in your body. Let your readers know the changes that take place in the body if they come to worship the light and seek to merge with it. My wisdom shall be your experience. Experience first and I shall clarify the experiences later. Experience is knowledge to you. Nothing is beyond experience."

எனது பெருமை போதும். இனி உன் எழுத்துக்கள் உடல் மாற்றங்கள் உடல் அனுபவம் பற்றியதாக இருக்கட்டும். ஜோதியினை வழிபட்டால் அதில் இணைய வேண்டும் என்றால் உடலில் எவ்வித மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படும் என்று உன் வாசகர்களுக்குத் தெரிய படுத்து. உனது அனுபவம் எனது அறிவு. அனுபவமே உனக்கு அறிவு. அனுபவத்தைத் தாண்டி ஒன்றுமே இல்லை. நீ அனுபவம் கொண்டுவா, பின்னர் உரைக்கிறேன். 

I guess Agathiyar wanted his devotees to read this blog for on 19.11.2020 he told the few gathered that I shall share my experiences.

இவன் அனுபவத்தைப் பகிர்ந்து கொள்வான். 

On 12.12.2020 Agathiyar tells those gathered, "Read his writings. They are my thoughts. In the coming days I shall speak a lot about the Atma." 

இவன் எழுதுக்களை படியுங்கள். அவை என் கருத்து. இனி ஆத்மாவைப் பற்றி நிறைய சொல்வேன்.

I am drawn automatically to the breath these days. The breath is forceful. Just as water flows with more force in a pipe of larger dimension than that of a smaller size I guess the pathway has expanded and more air is flowing these days. The random pain keeps shifting from the inner thigh, testicle, groin and back and reaching out to the neck and head at times. But life has to go on right. I am not fearful as Agathiyar and the medical examination has written off any possible medical issues and struck off the dilemma that comes with old age. Agathiyar tells me that all these were happening because of the flowering that is about to take place within.  Just as the roots have to make their way into the ground forcing their way through the soil and the stem, branches and leaves have to fight off gravity and make a headway growing towards light, so too is there a battle going on within me to transform this body, breath, and soul.  I am blessed that Agathiyar is working on me and not abandoning me for my weaknesses and sins. 

Looking back, I never knew changes were taking place in me subtly until he broke the news in the Nadi readings. Calling me to the path through my first Nadi reading in 2002 and looking through my past records and grades the grandmaster mentioned that all my efforts in puja and yoga practice never paid off because of my karma that stood in my way. For the love of me Agathiyar had me carry out remedies. He first and foremost called upon me to pray to Lord Ganesa. Ganesa and Vallabai who resided at the Muladhra are known to remove the prevalent and existing blocks and obstacles so that one could progress without hindrances and any further delays. 

After Agathiyar beckoned me to the path in the Nadi reading, Tavayogi had to come by to launch my passage to Siddha hood in 2005. Although I have been praying to all the deities in the Hindu pantheon all those years and started off on my own worshipping the Siddhas after taking up his call, but it needed a guru to flag off my journey on the Siddha path officially. It is sort of christening a new ship before its maiden journey or flagging the race to begin it. 

But even before that Agathiyar passed the Vasudeva mantra through my nephew in 2001 in a mysterious manner that pierced the knot known as the Vishnu Granti which "adds obstructions for the sadhaka, keeping him under the wraps of attachment and bondage that leads to selfishness and ego." 

As the lady saint Avaiyar mentions in her Vinayagar Agaval, the tool that pierced the Muladhara was the breath. "The Muladhara located at the base of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the first three vertebrae, acts as the gateway for the energy of the earth to pass through all our various bodies", says Veronica Hope in walking us through each Chakra at http://veronicahope.com/hope/index.php/muladhara-chakra/ 

With diligent practice of the asanas and pranayama techniques shown by Tavayogi, the Muladhara chakra was pierced. The set of Vaasi or Pranayama practices that Tavayogi taught us did its job within months of been officially initiated into the practice in 2007.  

Taking on the Yoga asanas and Pranayama practice as shown by Tavayogi in 2007, the energy gained in its intensity in 2010. Agathiyar in the Nadi reading on 9.8.2010 tells me that the heat of the tapas or austerities had peaked in me, உண்டான ஞான கனல் மிகுந்த காலம் உயர்வான காலம் இது இந்தக் காலம். 

Agathiyar on 17.10.2010 gives me the good news and consoles me on the bad too. What is generally achieved through Hathayoga is now possible through Tapas and Puja. But he points out to my health that was declining. He asked to see a physician who can bring it back to its former state. With his grace, I shall recover well, he said. 

அடையோகம் தன்னில் கிட்டும் சித்தி அவையனைத்தும் தவமொடு வழிபாட்டில் பெறுவாய். ஆனதொரு ஆரோக்கியம் மட்டும் சோடை. ஒளடதமும் பிடகனை அறிந்து ஏற்க்கவே மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்றம் கிட்டும். என் அருளால் பூரணமாய் பரிசுத்தம் காண்பாய். 

He came again on 16.1.2011 and asked me to continue taking the prescription for another half a mandalam. Agathiyar who continued to monitor my situation assured me that all shall be fine. 

வாகடன்கள் தேகத்திற்கு மட்டும் வளத்துடனே அரை மண்டலாம் எடுத்துக் கொள்ள தேகமத்தில் குறை வாரா. 

Slowly moving from the earth element Muladhara to the water element Svadhisthana, the energies began to stagnate at Manipuraka eventually, creating excessive heat within and lead to immobility in me. The three dosas went haywire as a result of this Tava Kanal. Agathiyar in revealing the reason for the excruciating back pain asked that I stop all forms of tapas and yoga practices for the time being in a Nadi reading the நடைமுறை பிரசன்ன ஆசி நூல் read on 26.11. 2011. He addressed the issue clearly. He spelled out the reasons and the solution in the form of several Siddha herbs and prayers. He classified my agony as Paareesa Peedai or உடலின் ஒரு பக்கம் that was external and "superficial, existing or occurring at or on the surface and appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely." He said the Muladhara chakra had attained intense heat resulting in my condition leading to immobility. The three dosas too have gone haywire. He asked to consume Amalaki and Triphala. He asked that I stop all forms of tapas and yoga practices for the time being. He asked that I pray to the Sun God and Lord Murugan to bring relief. 

தரணிதன்னில் எங்கள் வழி மார்க்கத்தில் தப்பாது பூசையும் தவமும் செய்து தான் உயர்வு அடைந்திட்ட பாலகன் உனக்குத் தரணியே உயிர் பிணி ஏது சொல்வோம் உடல் பிணி ஏதுதான் அச்சம்கொள்ள. பாரிச பீடைகளும் வந்து நிற்கும். உற்றதொரு மூலாதார சக்கரமும் உயர் விதமாய் உட்டனங்கள் அடைந்ததனாலே உரைக்க வரும் சோர்வும் தேகம் தன்னில். உரைக்கலாம் முக்கூற்று திருப்பும் இப்போ முறையாகச் சம நிலையில் இல்லாதிருக்க சோதனைகள் வந்து நிற்க்கும் அச்சம் மிதந்து. சிறப்பு தரும் வாகடமும் செப்பலாம். செப்பலாம் தவம் தன்னை நிறுத்திவைக்க.  சிறப்பு இருக்கு வழிபாடும் முறையே மாறாது சூரிய வழிபாடும் செய்ய வழிபாடும் வேலவர்க்கும் முறையே செய்யப் பங்கம் ஏதும் வந்திடாது கலக்கம் கொள்ளா. 

On 15.2.2012 the physiotherapist asked me to show her the exercises, she had taught me and that I had put into practice over the past seven months. As I moved into position to begin to raise my right leg behind me and stretch my back, there was something like a latch released, a dam burst, a knot that was untied or loosened, as if something gave way, and it brought instantaneous relief and joy to the extent I shouted out and cried in joy. The excruciating pain left magically and mysteriously just as it had come on upon me. All was well as Agathiyar had said. 

Agathiyar in a Nadi reading on 28.3. 2015, told me that "You have received my Jothi (Light). You have changes going on in you. The internal Light has expanded bringing on these changes and opening the Suzhumunai." 

நீ உலகில் என் ஜோதியைப் பெற்று விட்டாய். தேகத்தில் மாற்றங்கள் பெற்று இருக்காய். அகத்துக்குள் அகத்தின் ஜோதி பெருகி தேகத்தில் பல மாற்றம் பல சக்தி கிட்டி முனை திறந்து இருப்பாயே. 

Ramalinga Adigal came later to help me enhance the Jothi in me by asking us to travel with the breath. "Follow the Pranavam in you. Try. Let the Jothi burn brightly within you. You shall merge in it. I shall come along with you as long as the Jothi is in you. I shall be with those who are aware of it." It then made some sense to me as to what Agathiyar had implied earlier.

உமது பிரணவத்தை கொண்டு செல்லு. முயற்சி செய். ஜோதி அதனைச் சுடர்விட செய்யுங்கள். ஜோதியோடு கலப்பாய். உன்னுள் ஜோதி எரியும்வரை நான் உன்னோடு வருவேன். ஆழ்ந்து இருப்போருடன் நான் சேர்ந்து இருக்கிறேன்.

The serpent energy took a long breather ponding at the Manipuraka chakra for some ten years. Agathiyar tells me in July of 2020, "Currently your Muladhara and Svadhisthana is open. The breath is currently lodged in Manipuraka. The time of its opening is near. Now is the right time to start your practice. This would open up the chakra completely. You will see many changes take place in your body. Don't be afraid. In activating these chakras your body shall smell foul, you shall have constipation, and you shall urinate often. The Agathiyar Kuzhambu you consumed earlier (on 27 June 2022) helped stabilize your Vata, Kapha and Pitta. Yet these Dosas need to be expelled further."

இத்தருணம் உமக்கு மூலாதாரம் திறந்தது, ஸ்வாதிஸ்டானம் திறந்தது. இப்பொது மான் மூச்சி குளத்தில் இருக்கிறது. அவை திறக்கும் தருணம் வந்தது. இப்போதுதான் நீ உமது பயிற்சியினை தொடங்க வேண்டும். இந்த நிலையில் அச்சக்கரம் முற்றும் திறந்துவிடும். உடலில் பல மாற்றங்கள் கண்டறிவாய். பயம் கொள்ள வேண்டாம். இச்சக்கரங்களில் புணர்ச்சியால் உன் உடலில் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள் துர் நாற்றம் வீசும், மலச்சிக்கல் ஏற்ப்பட்டு கழிவு ஆகும், சிறுநீர் அதிகம் வெளியேறும். அன்று நீ உண்ட குழம்பினாள் உன் உடலிலிருந்து வாதம், கபம், பித்தம் சற்றே அகன்றது. இன்னும் இருக்கிறது. அவை அகலும். 

He continued, "Your journey till this day was external and was for worldly existence. Now you shall tread a journey that takes you within. You will come to understand the reason you were born. When your breath touches the Suzhimunai (சுழுமுனை) and travels, engaging with the chakras, upon reaching the seventh chakra, you shall get the answer. At that moment a Sakti will come within. That is சுழுமுனை or Suzhimunai. In traveling within when everything becomes clear that is Gnanam."

இதுநாள் வரையில் நீ கடந்து வந்தது இவ்வுலக வாழ்க்கையின் பயணம். இனி நீ கடக்க போவது உமது உல் பயணம். ஆதாவது நீ பிறந்ததன் நோக்கம் அறிவாய். உமது மூச்சி உனது சுழுமுனை தொட்டு உமது ஏழு சக்கரங்களில் பயணம் செய்யும் கால் ஏழாவது சக்கரம் தொடும் நிலையில் நீ உனது பிறவிக்கான பலனை அறிவாய். உனது நிலையை நீ தொடும்போது அக்கணம் உன்னை அறியாமல் உன்னை நோக்கி ஒரு  சக்தி உன்னுள் இறங்கும் - அதுவே சுழிமுனை. நீங்கள் உள் பயணிக்கும்போது எல்லாம் தெளிவாகத் தெரியும் சமயம் திரை விலகியத்திற்கு அர்த்தம். அதுதான் ஞானம். 

On 22.8.2020 Ramalinga Adigal tells me "Use your breath to fan the Jothi. It shall travel through Sushumna and touch Ajna. Then the Jothi is seen. Carry out Nadi Sudhi to raise the Prana. Now it does not move in both nostrils. When it travels in both nostrils, you shall then rest in completeness or Sudha Paripuranam. Dhyana will be yours then. You are one with the Prana. Pay attention to it. The changes in you are but discharges. It shall leave your body. Do not worry. What you are doing is Tavam. Agathiyan has accepted and received it. Hence bath his statue once a week and please him. We shall continue working on your insides and from within." 

பிரணவத்தை கொண்டு ஜோதியை சுடர் விடச்செய். சுஷும்னா வழி சென்று ஆக்கினை தொடும். பின்னர் ஜோதி தெரியும். நாடி சுத்தி செய்து பிரணவத்தை உயர்த்தவும். இப்போது இரு நாசியில் செல்ல வில்லை. இரு நாசியில் செல்லும் கால் பிரணவம் இடகலை பிங்கலையில் சீராகச் செல்லும் தருணம் சுத்த பரிபூரணத்தில் நீ ஆழ்ந்து இருப்பாய். தியானம் என்பது உனது பரிபூரணம் ஆகும். உனது பிராணவத்தில் கலந்திருக்கிறாய். பிரணவத்தில் கவனம் செலுத்து. உன்னுள் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்கள் யாவும் கழிவுகள். அகன்று போகும். கவலை வேண்டாம். நீ செய்தது யாவும் தவம். முயற்சி யாவும் அகத்தியன் பெற்று விட்டான். ஆகையால் வாரம் ஒரு முறை நீர் ஊற்றி ஆனந்தம் படுத்திவிடு. உள்ளிருந்து யாவும் நடத்துவோம்.

For several weeks I had the wind (air) travel in my abdomen causing pain in my groins and testes. The urine and motion were smelly. I asked myself if my body was decaying within. I knew a cleansing process was going on within. Agathiyar had told me a stage will come when the body would smell. 

On Monday, 22 August 2022, at 6.40am, as I woke up and stretched in bed, I felt an "explosion of energy" in my belly. It felt like I had stretched a nerve near my belly button. A sudden swirl of energy was released in my abdomen bringing on a cold feeling throughout my body. I felt nauseous and my whole body became numb to the fingertips. I had to pee and ease myself. For fear that I would go in bed, I got up to go to the toilet. I fell twice but picked myself up. It soon subsided. Towards night the top of my head was cool. 

The next day a rather similar happening took place at 7.20am. I woke up to go to the loo, but I could not piss. I fainted again. I called out for my wife, who had hurriedly returned from my elder daughter's house after my younger daughter updated her on the previous day's events. I asked her to bring the peacock feathers over and brush my body with it. My body became numb from the shoulders down. I could not move an inch of my body. Though I lay like a log on my bed I was aware of what was happening to me. I asked myself if this was what a dead body would feel like.

Seeking answers to what had taken place, I placed a request before Agathiyar to clear the air. And he did. He told me that there was nothing to worry about. Previously he had told me that energy had stagnated at Manipuraka. Since the chakra was activated late in life the blood count will tip the scale. He asked to seek allopathy treatment. He did treat me too by dipping my hands into a bowl of lukewarm water to the accompaniment of my family chanting the Arutperunjothi mantra. He ran his hands along my back and spine and placed his hands on my head and applied the sacred ash over my body. 

கவலை கொள்ள ஒன்றுமில்லை. தேங்கி இருந்த நீர் வெளி கொண்டது. ஆனபோதும் முதிர்ந்த நிலையில் சக்கரங்கள் திறப்பதனால் உதிர வாட்டம் கொண்டுள்ளது. ஆகையால் எண்கள் மேரு பெறும். ஆங்கில மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதனைச் சுத்தம் செய்து கோல்.

He gives a message through me warning others that when the chakras are activated late in life it would have some adverse results on our bodies. When the heat of tapas increases in our body, blood flow will be less bringing on numbness. This would result in urinary and excretion problems. 

முதிர்ச்சியில் சக்கரங்கள் திறக்கும்போது அவ்வுடல் சில பாதிப்பினை ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளும். ஆகையால் மருத்துவம் உனக்குத் தேவை. உனது உடலில் உஷ்ணம் ஏற ஏற உதிரம் குறையும். உதிரம் குறைந்தால் உடல் மறுத்துப் போகும். உடல் மறுத்துப் போனால் சிறுநீர் கோளாறு கழிவில் கோளாறு. மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதைச் சீர் படுத்திக் கொள்.

Agathiyar gave me strength and courage. He said, "Do not be afraid of death. It is but another door to another journey. One who invites death is a Siddha. There is much I need to carry out through you."

மரணபயம் வேண்டாம்.  மரணம் ஒன்றும் அல்ல. மற்றொரு பயணத்தின் கதவு.  எவன் ஒருவன் மரணத்தை அன்போடு வரவேற்கின்றானோ அவன் சித்தன் ஆகின்றான். உன்னில் இருந்து நான் காரியங்கள் செய்வதற்கு இன்னும் நிறைய இருக்கிறது. 

He surprised me by saying that my gurus should have come to my assistance, but as they are engaged in his work, they had asked him to come to our need. That is the compassion of the gurus who continue to look over our shoulders even after attaining Samadhi.

உன் குரு இருந்து செய்ய வேண்டியது.  என் தேவைக்கு அழைத்தேன். இப்போது அவன் என்னை அனுப்பி வைத்தான். அவனின் ஆசி என்றும் உண்டு. நேர்மையான சீடனை எள்ளளவும் மறக்கமாட்டான். சுப்பிரமணியனும் அப்படியே. 

Agathiyar gives me confidence and courage saying, "If going within is difficult think of it as a practice for you. Going within will bring you to merge with the Prapanjam. There is no easy way. What you go through is very much easier and milder that what I went through." 

உள் பயணம் சிரமமாக இருக்குமானால் அதுவே உமக்கு பயிற்சி. ஆழ்ந்து போவது நீங்கள் பிரபஞ்சத்தோடு இணைவதற்கு. இதற்கு சுலபமான வழி இல்லை. நான் கண்டதை விட நீங்கள் கண்டு வருவது மிகவும் சுலபமானது.

I understood that the dam had burst those two days and the floodwaters together with the serpent made its way upstream. The serpent swirled in the region below the abdomen over two consecutive days before it reached the Sahasrara bringing on a whirlpool in the crown of my head. The crown kept swirling though the swirling sensation felt in the top of my head was less intense compared to that in the belly. It seemed more like a flowering of petals and was blissful. I guess this is what Agathiyar meant when he said I shall feel a magnetic wave arise. The body is now a magnet that is attracting the effulgence from beyond. We learn from science that while we only see lightning appear in the skies and strike things on the ground, there is a small amount of electricity that reaches out to it from the earth. Similarly, the small amount of electricity in us meets the larger expanse that is God. A piercing sensation as if someone was sending in a prod into the crown of my head happens at random in this spot. Occasionally a slithering movement is sensed especially when I bring my attention to it. Agathiyar previously reminded me not to allow anyone to touch my head. I never visited the barber till this day. As our journey is one, my wife cuts my hair. When I fell at Dhanvantri feet, he reminded me not to fall at anyone's feet. What surprised me was that the serpent did not linger at the other chakras but instead made its way straight home. The energy lay coiled in the crown of the head for some time. Agathiyar told me there was nothing to do as the energies would do their work when I asked if there were further practices, I had to carry out. Just as he answered nothing was taking place. I guess he sensed my desperation for some further guidance for he came and consoled me several days ago that he was there to look over my shoulder in the absence of Tavayogi.

As Agathiyar had asked that I travel within after bringing the shutters on AVM and its puja, and charity, and asking me to pick up Pranayama after he had me stop that too some time back, he told me that the next phase was that of entering Gnanam. He defined the said state as attainable when "In traveling within when everything becomes clear that is Gnanam." I understood that Gnanam was not something that he offered on a silver plate. Instead, that has to be acquired through experience. 

"நீ என்னிடம் கேட்டது ஞானம். ஞானம் என்பது நான் தருவதல்ல. நீ கற்பது. ஒருவன் தனக்குள் உள்வாங்கி அவனுள் பயணம் துவங்கும் நேரம் அப்பயணம் தரும் பாதிப்பே ஞானம். அவை ஒவ்வொருவருக்கும் மாற்றம் பெரும். ஆகையால் அவை நான் இதுதான் என்று சொல்ல இயலாது."

Agathiyar says of Gnanam, "Gnanam is not gifted but has to be earned and experienced. When one goes within, as the journey brings upon subtle experiences these shall translate into and become Gnanam. It defers to each person. As such I cannot possibly define it."

Lord Muruga in coming to us some days back to reveal the essence of Gnanam, says that the only practice that brings us to the state of Gnana is observing the breath. He adds that it does not come easy.

ஞானத்திற்கான பயிற்சி சுவாசத்தைக் கவனிப்பது மட்டுமே. சுவாசத்தைக் கவனிப்பது அவ்வளவு எளிதல்ல மகனே.

If Agathiyar spelled out the reason in having us let go and withdraw within was to attain the state of Gnanam, Lord Muruga revealed the tool. The breath was the means and the end. Lord Muruga reveals that our breath was Gnana itself. Our experiences are embedded in our breath. It is this very breath that brings forth the thoughts. Both the beginning and end is this breath. Indeed, life comes into a solid mass through the breath and life ends with the exit of the breath. It is all in the breath. "So how am I to gift Gnanam to one who does not carry out the practices given, and who cannot withstand the misery that befalls him, and comes running to me seeking escape", he asks. 

ஞானம் என்பது உமது சுவாசம். உனது அனுபவங்கள் பதிவதும் உனது சுவாசம். எண்ணங்களைத் தூண்டுவதும் உனது சுவாசம். ஆதியில் சுவாசம் இறுதியும் சுவாசம். இப்படி சுவாசமாய் இருக்கும் அனைத்தையும் எவ்வித பயிற்சியும் இன்றி நான் கொடுத்த இன்னல்களால் வலி தங்க முடியாது என்னை அழைத்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள் என்று கேட்கும் மக்களுக்கு ஞானத்தை வழங்க முடியாது.

Lord Murugan said that the impure body or Asudha Deham has to transform to the pure Suddha Deham first. The Suddha Deham has then to be converted to the Pranava Deham and the Oli Deham subsequently. This is only possible by way of the breath. 

அசுத்த தேகம் சுத்த தேகமாக மாறுவதும், சுத்த தேகம் பிரணவ தேகமாக மாறுவதும், பிரணவ தேகம் ஒளி தேகமாக மாறுவதும், சுவாசத்தினால் மட்டுமே. 

One who fails to purify his breath and remove any residues of his experiences shall not attain Gnanam, he adds. He reminded us, "For this purpose, Agathiyar has given all of you some initial practices that were simple in nature."

சுவாசத்தைத் தூய்மைப் படுத்துபவன் சுவாசத்தில் எதையும் பதிவு செய்யாத ஒருவன் ஞானத்தை அடைந்து விடுவான்.  அதற்கு ஆரம்ப பயிற்சிக்கு உங்களுக்கு அகத்தியன் சுவாச பயிற்சியைக் கொடுத்தான். பயிற்சிகள் ரொம்பு சுலபமானது. 

If Agathiyar had previously told us that Gnanam was not to be gifted by him but that it has to be earned and come by with one's effort, experience, and learning from these lessons, Lord Muruga too reiterates that it has to come with practice, cleansing of body, mind, thoughts, the chakras and the Tatwas. He added that all these are in our possession. The desired change is in our hands and not via him. They stand aloft as the experience.

ஞானம் நான் தருவது அல்ல. நீங்கள் செய்யக் கூடிய பயிற்சி, சுத்திகரிப்பு, எண்ணத் தூய்மை, உடல் தூய்மை, ஆறு ஆதார சக்கரங்கள், 96 கூறுகள், இப்படி எல்லாம் உங்கள் கைவசமே இருக்கிறது. எளிய முறையில் உங்களிடம் கொடுத்து விட்டோம். அனுபவம் மட்டுமே நாங்கள்.

To bring the breath within our reach, Agathiyar, Ramalinga Adigal and Lord Muruga had Goddess Vaalai step into the picture and take residence at AVM over the past week. When I asked that the grace of the Siddhas shower on us and that they constantly watch over us, Ramalinga Adigal revealed that even the Siddhas took hold of her to attain their present state. 

With the coming of Vaalai, Mounam or the state of silence sets in without any effort. The torment that came by way of my noisy neighbors that frustrated my attempt at going within as directed by Agathiyar during the 2 1/2 years of the pandemic and continues does not bother me now. Ramalinga Adigal had consoled me back then as I voiced my grievances to him. He told me that I shall gain composure and learn to ignore them in due time. Ramalinga Adigal in asking me to stomach all the inconveniences that I faced as soon as Agathiyar asked me to go within tells me that they were hindrances placed by them. The experience gained will bring about Gnanam. Effort (in going within) is needed to overcome the troubles. It shall exist until we are lost within ourselves. Agathiyar and Ramalinga Adigal were not removing the source of my troubles but were working on me to overcome the inconveniences hence preparing me to reach the state of Gnanam.

அவைகளை உமக்கு இன்னல்கள். அவைகளை உமக்கு ஞானம். பொறுத்துக்கொள். தனது முயற்சியால் உமது ஐம் புலன்களை அடக்கிடுவாய். அது நடக்கும் வண்ணம் இவைகள் உமக்குத் தொந்திராவு வழங்கும். 

Coming to us through the Jeeva Nadi in the possession and read by Mataji Sarojini Ammai who visited our home on 4 November 2023, Agathiyar had a message for me. He revealed the changes that were taking place inside me and gave an insight into my future state. With the coming of Vaalai, he said that she shall guide my breath. He asked that I worship the breath or Vaasi. He said that I should see some further development soon. 

உன் அத்தனுக்கு நாளுக்கு நாள் அவன் தேகம் அதில் மாற்றங்கள் காணலாச்சி. அன்னவனுக்கு ஆதாரங்கள் வேலை செய்யலாயிற்று. இன்னும் வாசி வழியில் வாழைதனை பூசிக்கவும் வேண்டும் அப்பா. அன்னவள் உல் இருந்து குருதியோடு சுவாச வழியில் இயக்குவாள் பாரேன். இனி வரும் காலம் அன்னவனுக்கு ஞான வழி மார்க்கம் அதில் நல் ஏற்றம் மெல்ல மெல்லக் காணும் அப்பா. அன்னவனுக்கு கடைகாலம் அட்டமா சித்துகள் கூடும் வேலையும் உண்டுதானே. 

His message to us was to invite Vaalai and worship her just as we had worshipped her.

இந்நாள் சித்தர்கள் போற்றும், நாங்கள் போற்றும் வாலை தாய் இவ் இல்லத்திலிருந்து வழி நடத்துவாள். எங்களைப் போற்று. எங்களோடு அன்னவளையும் போற்று. 

Ramalinga Adigal coming through a devotee earlier said the same. He had said that it was the Vaalai regime now at AVM and she shall lead us just as she led Ramalinga Adigal and all the Siddhas to their present state.

இனி இங்கு வாலையின் ராஜியம் நடை பெரும். நாங்களும் அவளை பிடித்து கொண்டு இந்த நிலையை அடைந்தோம்.

To idealize, idolize and symbolize this internal journey to the state of Gnanam, Tavayogi had install the "Aaru Athaara Peedam", a granite stone structure at his Agathiyar Gnana Peedham at Kallar Ashram. It is representative of the six vital spots or chakras along the spine that one traverses, coming to worship finally the flame or light emitting at its peak, that Ramalinga Adigal too symbolically left behind for us to worship.

Note: Readers might find some discrepancies regarding the chakras in several of my earlier posts. With a deeper understanding of the subject, I have corrected my understanding and my writing.