Monday 20 November 2023

GRADUATION

How did Agathiyar come to us? First as the words and the revelations in the Kaanda Nadi. Then as the many names of the Siddhas that we recited from a book passed on by Nadi reader Sentilkumar of Avinashi, India and as a painting passed on by Sivabalan the host who brought in the Nadi reader. Then he came as a yantra and a mantra that Dr.Krishnan had etched out on a copper foil and passed on to me after hearing me tell him that Agathiyar asked me to come to the worship of Siddhas. Then he came as the guru, Tavayogi leading me away from the movement and bringing me under his fold and watchful eyes directly. Tavayogi in turn showed me to Agathiyar as God, Light, and Breath. He taught me to see Agathiyar in Kriyai, as the flame in the rituals, and the flame in the eyes of the hungry and in Yoga as the Prana and the breath. Agathiyar then came as a bronze statue and eventually opened his eyes in it just as he had opened his eyes in the granite statue of his at Agasthiyampalli in 2005 when Tavayogi brought me there. Agathiyar who until then communicated to us through the Nadi began to come through his devotees. Agathiyar who often says he arrived from Kailash, Pothihai and Kallar to bless us today has stay put at AVM as the Prapanjam. While Lord Shiva, Lord Muruga, Lord Dhanvantri and the deities including Kaali, Karupanasamy, Hanuman and the other Siddhas including Bhogar, Tirumular, Korakar, Ramalinga Adigal, and my guru Supramania Swami and his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar have visited us, Tavayogi has come to stay with us too. 

Taking up his call asking to come to his fold in 2002, and worshipping the Siddhas at home on my own and later with my family in 2005 after Tavayogi asked that I bring the family to the fold too, we attended "graduation" at Kallar ashram in 2013 where the family was given the honor to sing during puja before Agathiyar and Tavayogi. Returning home Agathiyar sent several youngsters to AVM to participate in the the puja and carry out charity. The AVM family too "graduated" when we were given the honor to sing during the Yagam on Kallar grounds in 2016. Having initiated into Yoga officially by Tavayogi in 2007 and having practiced it, I "graduated" the day he asked me to teach my first student Mahindren in 2020. Has I am taking lessons in Gnanam now from Agathiyar and Lord Murugan, I wonder when I shall "graduate" in this phase? 

This blog too has "graduated" hitting the scales in the number of viewership the past week. Thank you, readers, for your continuous patronage.