Friday 10 November 2023

THE SIDDHA FAMILY

When Agathiyar called me to the path after my first Nadi reading in 2002, I came back and carried out the recitation of the names of the Siddhas armed with Agathiyar's painting that the host Sivabalan who brought the Nadi reader  Senthilkumar of Avinashi who then gave me and a small booklet carrying the names of the Siddhas. Returning home I continued the Siddha puja shown by Senthilkumar during the ritual of paying homage to the Siddhas and their Nadi after the reading. My family was left wondering what was happening each time I shut the door to our prayer room. I did not know whether to engage them in Siddha puja for Agathiyar had only asked me to come to his fold. Once they confronted me. It was only in 2005 when Tavayogi came to our shores and I met him for the very first time that he told me to bring them into their fold. Many years later Agathiyar told me that if I wished I could bring my wife along on my journey. Recently Lobha Ma insisted that she follow. 

Since the day Agathiyar came into our lives, he had looked over our shoulders. He saw through several surgical procedures that my wife went through. He saved my elder daughter's fractured leg. He saved my younger daughter's eyesight. Lord Murugan has stood by the latter in all her endeavors and granted all her wishes. Agathiyar who slowly wanted to bring her to his fold left her to do her bid as it was obvious that she carried many desires. She has to live it out. Once when I was upset with the sorrowful state that man had brought onto him and the world and the atrocities happening, I prayed that the world end, she halted me saying that she wanted to live her life and was looking forward to it. I stopped wishing for the world to end since then.

Today Agathiyar is part of our family or rather we are part of his. If Tavayogi had on numerous occasions told us that we do not need the Nadi as Agathiyar was with us, the hesitation and question as to what to ask of him arose when he called to address my daughter and son-in-law over the weekend. He told us that he had willingly come to speak to us through the Jeeva Nadi in the possession of Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar who was visiting us at AVM. 

அறிவிப்பேன் அகத்தியன் தான் என் வழி மழலைக்கு தானே. வாக்கு உரைக்க நான் விளைந்த போது ஏது கேட்பது என்று குழம்பியும் நிற்கிறீர்களே. என்  ஆசியால் என் வழி பக்தருக்கெல்லாம் நல் வழி நல் மார்க்கம் உண்டுதானே. குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை தாயே. 

He stated their hesitance. Nevertheless, he went ahead to shower them with his grace. He revealed his arrival, accompanied by Korakar and Ramalinga Adigal earlier, at noon that day as we all sat to recite the Arutperunjothi mantra.

இது நாளில் மாந்தர் ஒன்று கூடி என்னை அழைத்தீர்கள். யானும் இவ்விடத்திற்கு வந்தேன். என்னோடு கோரக்கனும் ராமலிங்கனும் வந்தானே அப்பா. எந்தன் ஆசிதனை மனமார பெற்றீர்கள்.

He had a message for me too in her Nadi reading. He revealed the changes that were taking place inside me and gave an insight into my future state. He asked that I worship the breath or Vaasi. She shall come within and guide my breathing, he said. After Agathiyar activated the chakras in me in 2022 I did ask him what I was to do further. He replied "Nothing" and told me that it (the energies) would do its work. 

உன் அத்தனுக்கு நாளுக்கு நாள் அவன் தேகம் அதில் மாற்றங்கள் காணலாச்சி. அன்னவனுக்கு ஆதாரங்கள் வேலை செய்யலாயிற்று. இன்னும் வாசி வழியில் வாழைதனை பூசிக்கவும் வேண்டும் அப்பா. அன்னவள் உல் இருந்து குருதியோடு சுவாச வழியில் இயக்குவாள் பாரேன். இனி வரும் காலம் அன்னவனுக்கு ஞான வழி மார்க்கம் அதில் நல் ஏற்றம் மெல்ல மெல்லக் காணும் அப்பா. அன்னவனுக்கு கடைகாலம் அட்டமா சித்துகள் கூடும் வேலையும் உண்டுதானே. 

If earlier at noon Ramalinga Adigal had said that it was the Vaalai regime now at AVM and she shall lead us just as she led Ramalinga Adigal and all the Siddhas to their present state, like Ramalinga Adigal, Agathiyar also said that Vaalai was here to stay and guide us further. He asked us to worship the Siddhas and her. 

இந்நாள் சித்தர்கள் போற்றும், நாங்கள் போற்றும் வாலை தாய் இவ் இல்லத்திலிருந்து வழி நடத்துவாள். எங்களைப் போற்று. எங்களோடு அன்னவளையும் போற்று. 

As I often mentioned Tavayogi should be around to see these changes, explain to us, and guide us further, Agathiyar told me that he was there for me in the absence of Tavayogi.

மகனே உந்தனை வழி நடத்த நான் இருக்கேன் அப்பா. கலியில் யார் அறிவார் எந்தன் பெருமைதனை. கோடியில் ஒருவன் என்று செப்பினோம் அப்பா. 

In his Nadi, he included his grace for all his devotees. He said that he was aware of the puja that they did in their homes. 

என் வழியில் என்னைச் சரண் அடைந்த மாந்தர்கள் என் அருளால் என் ஆசியால் ஏற்றம் காண்பார் அப்பா. இன்னும் சில சில மாந்தர் ஆழ்ந்து என்னைப் பற்ற உயர்வுகளும் அடைவார் அப்பா. அவர் இல்லம்தனில் செய்கின்ற பூசைதனை யாம் அறிவோம் அப்பா.

He did not forget to acknowledge my wife's contribution too.

எந்நாளும் என் பதம் பற்றி நிற்கும் இப் பீட அறிவிக்கிகு அருள் ஆசி யான் அளித்தேன் அப்பா.