Sunday 9 July 2023

BE AWARE

In a world of instant noodles and instant coffee, there are many out there who provide instant kundalini awakening, instant siddhis, and even instant moksha and instant mukti. Beware and be aware. Just as there are many scammers out for your money, where our greed for more ends in them cleaning out our bank account, in our enthusiasm to reach out to God we might lose our very life.

Nothing comes easy even the flight to the other realm. We have seen many fight for their lives at the tail end of their existence here. Then what more can we say about salvation. Do not fall for promises of instant formulas. 

You must have done some work in a past life if it were to come easy in this life. Otherwise, it will be a struggle even to get on board the spiritual wagon. But watch out which wagon you get on into. 

I was lucky all the way. I believe the charity and prayers of my parents + my ancestors who stood by me + the guardian angels who were there for me + the many upagurus whom I met + the gurus in physical form who came to me led me to = Agathiyar. Agathiyar and Ramalinga Adigal on their part connected me to the Prapanjam. I had a stroke of luck I suppose that lifted me up the ladder in this game of snake and ladder. Indeed it is a game. It is entirely his play. Submit and all goes well. Resist and things turn bad. As Lao Tzu says we need to go with the flow, but only after total surrender to him. For then we know that he is in charge. We know that all things happen with his blessings. If prior to that it was a result of our past karma and deeds after surrender know that all happenings are with his consent.