Sunday 16 July 2023

RETURNING TO THE SOURCE

We have been misguided and misled by many. We are like sheep of the flock, satisfied with just following others. Most gurus too do not reveal all. I was fortunate to have come straight to the Siddhas and their apostles without going astray and wasting precious time, as I was already 43 years of age then. The Siddhas worked on me since I began to listen to them. They worked with some urgency as time was running out for me. This year I shall be 64, a bit too late to achieve the states envisioned by the Siddhas for me. But as my gurus in physical form, Supramania Swami and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal told me we shall polish and if there is a need we shall come back to accomplish what was left unattained in this birth, it only makes sense as we had been here numerous times before. I guess each time we missed the target because the draught that came our way waylaid and distracted and blew the arrow off target. 

Agathiyar has kept us well looking into both our material and spiritual needs since we surrendered to him. It all happens as he determines and in good time since we have let go of the reins. If many have been taken for a ride by bogus gurus and found themselves in trouble a wee bit too late, we are taken on a ride too now. But we fear not as the reins are now in Agathiyar's hands. Since both my gurus shed their mortal frame Agathiyar has taken charge of us. We know that we are in good hands. 

I was lucky I had gurus who did not promote themselves but showed us to Agathiyar and their guru lineage. Agathiyar brought us on the time-tested path that brought speedy results besides being safe and sound. He was there for us in the eventuality something goes wrong because of our actions or inactions. 

Agathiyar too like my gurus in physical form had me drop my hold on his form and name and showed me to the all-inclusive Prapanjam instead. Tavayogi in his book "Andamum Pindamum" wrote that one who aims to return to the source trekking the path arrives at Yogam. Coming to know the path of Yoga he settles as a Yogi. One who gains clarity and realization and arrives at the destination is a Siddha.

அங்கு சென்று அடைவதே எனது லட்சியம் என்று அந்த பாதையில் தெளிந்து உணர்ந்து யோகத்தின் மூலம் பாதை கண்டுபிடித்து அதை அடையும் வழியை தெரிந்தவன் ஞானி. அடைந்தவன் சித்தன் அல்லது தெய்வம்.

Lao Tzu said to go with the flow. It is wrong to assume that we let the rein loose and have our desires take charge and control of us. Let go of the reins only after you have accepted the teachings and the way or path of the guru and begin to hold on to the guru or the divine. Only after we surrender can we let the reins go and go with the flow and no sooner. This is the reason we realize now why Lord Murugan came and asked all those gathered countless times if we have surrendered and asked us to step forward if we had surrendered. I was the first to take a step. He chased me away telling me that Agathiyar shall look into my needs. He turned to the others who followed behind. Just as in installing Windows, we have to agree to the terms and conditions and accept the MS License terms before setting up, the Siddhas can only work their miracle on us if we give consent to their terms and conditions. Just like if we were to purchase a house from a previous owner, the landlord would have to vacate or evict the tenant first and give us vacant possession of the property, we have to burn all our previous learnings and practices to take on the new teachings. This is the reason I came to know now why Lord Shiva came in a dream and stopped me from enquiring further. Having read books on religion and spiritualism and held discussions with others I was pretty confused and disillusioned between what I read that painted a rosy picture and seeing reality take shape contrary to it. That fourteen years of emptying myself were in preparedness for me to take the leap into the Siddha faith in 2002.

The Siddhas shall fill us up to the brim and toss us into another body and fill that too until we have expired our stay in all these bodies and shed them returning to the source, the Prapanjam.