Monday 31 July 2023

TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Watching Tom Hanks in the movie "Otto" and as O t t o last night reminded me of myself. It was like looking into a mirror at a grumpy old man. But the Siddhas did not sideline me instead are trying their level best to get me to let go and enjoy what remains of the remainder of my life. 

Agathiyar lectured me for an hour on anger management back then in a Nadi reading after I believe my mother made a plea to him asking so that I tone down my anger. He also told me that anger will bring a downfall to our Tavam. It would stand as an obstacle to all our efforts in yogic practices drawing us away from seeing and reaping its benefits. Ramalinga Adigal has said that the very cells shall "boil" in the heat of anger and perish.

Just quite recently he took up arms and confronted me again asking if he needed to school me again after my wife voiced out to him about my anger. But he also added later that he cannot have a lifetime's work go down the drain. He cannot have his efforts in calling me to the path and have Tavayogi mold me just go to waste. He added that the dormant energy at the base chakra that he had drawn up to the crown chakra shall fall in disgrace returning back into the dark cold room to hibernate again. 

Here is where he stands out among the many gurus. His love, and compassion, know no bounds. He has placed his bet and faith in us. He still believes that we can achieve his state. 

Similarly working on Jnana Jothiamma he explained to her the difficulty and time needed in clearing her "house" as she had been consuming meat all lifelong. He explained the need to switch to a Satvic and vegetarian diet was not for the common man and not for any other reason but as a crucial factor if one wanted to merge in the Light. All the cells have to be purified for the transformation from Asudha or impure to Suddha or pure and further to the Pranava, Gnana, and Oli degam or bodies to take place.

When everyone is fighting over and arguing if Agathiyar was a six-footer or a dwarf, if there were more than one Agathiyar living over a period of time as many pundits have placed him according to Tavayogi, Agathiyar shows us that he is the very Prapanjam and had us give away his statue to another devotee bringing an end to us holding on to form and name at AVM today.

I am 64 this year. I cannot be holding on to life for long as the day shall come when I shall not wake up to see another day. Watching the movie "Interstellar" and "Otto" we realize that the family comes within our vision as we breathe our last. The past is played before our eyes. I guess the family makes the greatest impact on us during our lifetimes. So what do we do then? We take care of them well. Leave no stone unturned before we leave.