Sunday 16 July 2023

THE SIDDHA PATH

The Siddha path is not one of learning from the text. It is learning from the lessons gained from experience. It is lessons gained from the many practices given. It is learning from the worship and rituals conducted. It is learning from the gatherings and events held to commemorate the Siddhas. Mother Goddess told us the same that the Siddha path is one of learning lessons walking in the path. Hence I understand the reason Tavayogi brought me into the jungles and caves and gave me a new experience. The lesson from the experience came to be known only now after 18 years. He had introduced me or brought me to meet the source, Mother Prapanjam. I guess this is what Agathiyar must have told him when he asked Tavayogi what was he going to give me upon my arrival at his Kallar ashram for the very first time in 2005. He wrote in his book "Andamum Pindamum" in later years that the Gnani and Siddhas realized the powers of nature and worshipped it giving many names.

நமது ஞானிகளும் சித்தர்களும் இயற்கையின் ஆற்றலை உணர்ந்து இயர்கையை தெய்வமாகப் போற்றி பல்வேறு பெயர் இட்து வணங்கினார்கள்.

The Siddha path is not about enrolling in a class and taking up Yoga lessons. One has to gain the grace of the Siddhas first. This comes through worship. Coming to their worship breaks all the barriers and paves the way for a new transformation in us. Agathiyar on the onset of my first Nadi reading broke the news that I failed to gain the benefits of my puja, and yoga practices, both picked up from the books because of my past karma. Giving me remedies to carry out, besides clearing the baggage I brought along with me from previous births, helped removed and cleared the path for the arrival of my gurus in physical form too. Tavayogi officially initiated me into Yoga. Agathiyar and the other Siddhas continued from there guiding me in subsequent Nadi readings after the demise of my gurus. There was no break to the chain even after my gurus went into samadhi. The Siddhas look out for us even today. A rapport and a relationship had been established that came through the worship of the Siddhas. Hence worship is a must especially to form a bond and cement it for ages and even more births to come.