Friday 14 July 2023

THE MESSENGER

When Lord Murugan told me in the Nadi in 2018 that I shall do it differently when I questioned him as to the need for another temple, I wondered how different could one build his temple and in what way was it going to be different. Recently a devotee who came to see off Agathiyar at AVM before he moved house, shared his perspective. He told me that AVM was different in the sense that it welcomed one and all and never shut out anyone. When some organizations, movements, and centers, laid rules on the onset, discouraging seekers from stepping in, we at AVM never placed any hurdles. Many strangers used to turn up at our door either after having seen their Nadi, read the blog, or seen my YouTube channel, or after having heard about us from others or accompanying the regular devotees. The devotee had observed that at AVM Agathiyar embraced everyone first and then slowly changed them rather than insist that they adopt the changes before stepping in. He invited the good, the bad, and the ugly. He received with open arms vegetarians and none vegetarians too. He accepted the true seeker, the holidaymakers, the curious, and the skeptical too. He welcomed believers and disbelievers too. 

When many chose to keep the path under wraps here Agathiyar had me share it with the readers of this blog though at times he would state that some things were not to be shared. When I had come hard on some issues in my draft, Agathiyar had told me to tone it down a bit so that it shall not drive away potential seekers and aspirants to the path. Agathiyar is constantly monitoring these writings. I am just a tool and a messenger. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for their continued interest. The numbers speak for themselves.

Readership views in the past 7 days