Monday 13 February 2023

A NEW PURPOSE

I was working on my newfound faith alone at first, then with my family and a small group of friends, until Agathiyar sent a young man over after reading his Nadi. He in turn introduced several colleagues, friends, family members, and other youngsters to the Nadi and the belief and faith in it and brought them over to AVM. A union of young souls gathered and carried out all the dictates of Agathiyar thenceforth. Seven years later Agathiyar had them go their way winding up the company of devotees and had others take up Yoga and some go within. As many had responsibilities toward their families they were equipped with the basics and set free to explore the world and gain lessons from their worldly existence and work out their karma and those of kith and kin. Others were lifted to the next level giving them practices in Yoga that would prepare their body for the surge of energies that was to come their way. To those who were ready physically and mentally having seen through their responsibilities and practiced Yoga the next step was to refrain from unessential activities and go within. In the four years that I attempted, to go within, though unsuccessful, I learned to let go of many things as Mahin pointed out to me. I understand now that it was an essential part of the process. I turned down the many gifts that Agathiyar promised in the years before the lockdown including possession of and the capability to read the Nadi, a gift of healing, counseling, and even a status of a guru. Though I had turned down these gifts, I had never disobeyed the directives of the Siddha until now, except for their requests to build them a temple.

After several attempts at convincing me to carry out their plan to have me build a temple, they have come around and changed it to cater to my reasoning and logic behind my refusal to carry it out. Lord Murugan did not want me to go through the ordeals of putting up a temple at this age. He now tells me it is no more necessary to build a public religious and spiritual amenity like the temple but to work on making each home that Agathiyar and the Siddhas visit a temple just like my home has turned to. Mahin tells me that this is an even harder job to do which I do agree with for many reasons. In bringing many together to sit in the puja carried out in my home Agathiyar had envisioned that the puja would be brought back into the homes of the participants and each of these homes became an AVM. While I wonder how many others have brought the worship back into their homes, many took the worship back with them but it has yet to catch fire and consume the rest of their family and those who stay under the same roof. Though only a handful opened their doors to conduct rituals in their homes when Agathiyar in the form of his Murthy at AVM visited their homes back then in 2016, I wonder how many of them took up the puja regularly and made it a part and parcel of their daily lives after Tavayogi initiated them officially into it. There was understandably a time frame for all these traits to be acquired because soon the puja too was brought to a halt and Agathiyar had us take up yoga. He asked me to share the technique shown to me by Tavayogi with one devotee and that devotee would pass that on to others. Only a handful took the practice up. I wonder if they are doing it regularly too. When Agathiyar in the Jeeva Nadi reading read by Mataji during her visit to Malaysia in 2019, offered to initiate those present through Mataji only a couple of them took up the initiation. 

We tend to put off things and miss out on their treasures. We generally lack perseverance and discipline in whatever we do especially if it does not stem from within, or is desired. We immediately ask how many times one needs to do a technique shown just minutes into it. It shows our impatience and lack of faith in it. Or we ask how many times we need to do it to decide whether we should take up the practice in the very first place. Many shy away after being briefed while others give up after several attempts. In summary, this lot is just not ready as yet. But time flies and age catches up with us. Tavayogi and Agathiyar tell me that one needs to achieve their state before attaining 60 after which the body cannot work in tandem with the requirements and the transformation that takes place. Now I understand how difficult it would have been for Tavayogi to pull people away from the lure of pleasure and distractions of the world around them and bring them into the path and have them stay long. 

We need commitment, discipline, perseverance, patience, belief, and faith on this path. Above all, we need to listen to the Siddhas and start the moment they initiate us without any further delay. As with the clockwork precision of nature, new initiatives work in favor when started on time. When we delay it is a lost opportunity to reap the harvest on time. 

To those who come around asking to know about the worship of the Siddhas, I turned them down pointing them to other establishments. I did not want to revisit something that I was told to drop. But the divine as usual has his own plans for us. He wants me to revisit them for the sake of others just as Tavayogi said when he built the ashram temple at Kallar. Since Lord Murugan has asked me to convert each home into Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) I am figuring out how I am going to take on such a massive task. He says Agathiyar will show the way and means. I guess this is one of the many tasks that are to come my way, as Agathiyar was hinting about and beating around the bush earlier telling me that I had to buy time and stay on to complete it.