Friday 3 February 2023

THE MOVEMENT OF THE INNER ENERGIES

As Agathiyar told me sometime back to share whatever changes that were taking place within me, I had carried them in several prior posts. Lately, a pain similar to that which I had beginning in 2010 that shifted from my lower back, sort of a tug on a vein or nerve or a cable of some sort that ran right down my right leg to my toes. When that pain was relieved in a mysterious way in 2012, a new pain was felt shifting between my right and left groins, and my left testicle. This pain after some time was felt in the chest. Now it has moved to the left of my neck. It makes its way to the back of my head. It results in pain in the left ear too. Excessive wind would be expelled from the body during these times. The pain would leave after several days on its own accord. Now it is back again in the same spot. The pain is still there as I type these words. Initially, when the pain came on I thought I had sprained my neck while asleep probably as a result of my tummy sleeping position. But yesterday I saw the pain come back slithering slowly along my neck and settling in the very same spot as before, just as the earlier pains were always in the same spot momentarily before moving to other places. I believe from what little experience I have had, that even the path of these energies might not be in a direct line as depicted in the visuals and books. Then I come across an illustration in CW Leadbeater's book "The Chakras" that surprised me. Some chakras could be offline explaining the pain in me that was off to the side in the torso region. 

The Chakras by CW Leadbeater

Then again I remember having read and seen back in the past another illustration that I cannot remember where I saw it of the energy contrary to traveling in a straight line following the spinal cord, it leaves the body through a certain chakra and reenters it later in a chakra further up. As Swami Tadatmananda mentions in his video many myths have evolved over the years regarding these energies. 

Anyway, when the number of chakras is widely mentioned as 7 in numbers, certain authors like Cyndi Dale state as many as 32. R.Venu Gopalan besides the major 7, lists as many as 145 minor chakras plus another 85 that work in conjunction with the 7 major chakras. Just as Ramalinga Adigal in detailing the many stages of spiritual unfoldment stops short of explaining the last few stages mentioning that they cannot be described, R.Venu Gopalan says that there are 7 chakras beyond the realm of the Sahasrara chakra that is impossible to achieve. He continues in his book "The Hidden Mysteries of Kundalini" that, "These chakras are not physically connected with the body but are linked with the soul and the purpose of these chakras are divine and beyond the comprehension of the common man." Agathiyar surprised me telling me that there were two chakras above and below the nose where he asked to focus back then.

Coming back to my pain now what could this excruciating pain be? Searching the net I came across one such chakra called Zeal Point Chakra whose location is the exact spot I am feeling the pain now. One blog my360massage.com precisely locates the spot of my pain as "at the back of the neck and the base of the skull, where there is an indention." Another at https://elizabethperu.com/ places it at the same spot telling us to "Place your thumbs against the back of your neck and press your index fingers in right at the base of your skull. Does it hurt when you do this?"

Let us wait for Agathiyar to clear the air. Agathiyar who comes by to reveal things and explain these experiences is yet to tell me.