Sunday 18 February 2024

AN INSIGHT INTO THEIR REALM

Agathiyar has permitted me to share more about what transpired yesterday and today. Just as I wrote what an exciting day it was yesterday with Agathiyar hitching a ride with me, it was another exciting day as my wife and I drove him to the railway station again today. He and Ramalinga Adigal came to pass on Gnanam but sadly no one was ready to receive it. Nevertheless, they are not giving up hope on them. After discussing amongst them both which they made audible to us, they decided to give us another chance. Yes, Agathiyar gave my family a rare insight into their conversations today. We all heard them converse about the failed venture in bringing these souls to Gnanam. They then spoke about other means and ways to save these souls. If Agathiyar had told me in the past that just as we spoke about the Siddhas they too always spoke about us, yesterday Agathiyar named several Siddhas telling us that they were talking about us that instant at their gathering. He had stationed Lobama with the other Siddhas just to be with us. And he stayed for some 5 solid hours. It is all too mystifying and difficult to digest but it is no hallucination nor imagination. Things beyond our comprehension do take place. I have heard and read these stories but when it happens to you it is truly beyond imagination. Though all these bring joy to us, we are reminded to not lose sight of our goals or rather the destiny the Siddhas had charted for us. I don't think I can go on for I am so overjoyed now. I had to pen these less I forget them as I am aging too.