Tuesday 6 February 2024

THE MAZE

We learn that the soul was once one with God. It came down for various reasons. It is generally believed that it has to come back to settle old scores or bad karma, or receive the rewards and reap the benefits of the good karma done. It could also come to fulfill unfulfilled desires in a past birth. Then some might choose to come down for the sake of helping another soul and accompany it in this lifetime, and see through its much-desired experience. Others could choose to have varied experiences and leave after having exhausted the given breath in which time it would have gained these much-needed experiences needed to evolve further and that it came for. Then some come with a purpose too. If the body, breath, and soul are said to separate again upon death, after having been and seen through those experiences, could some souls evolve, dying and rebirthing in the same birth, without having to die a physical death, entering doors or certain phases of life and leaving slightly empowered and enlightened? Is this the "Saagamal Saagum Kalai" that Ramalinga Adigal spoke about? Dying to bad habits and taking up good, dropping the false and living anew for the truth, shedding the negative and taking up a positive course, etc. Is this a renewal of the Self? Just as monks shave their heads and adorn the saffron robes and take up a new name, could we become a new person altogether, renewed and energized both physically and internally? It seems like it and is definitely possible. If all these are achieved in this lifetime we would not need to die and come back to continue, right?

Man alone I believe cannot bring this change in him unless he is pretty much determined and has Vairagya. His very desire to attain a pure state that burns and feeds his inherent flame shall swallow and envelop him. As for others, we need the divine hands to help us, lift us, and keep us going. 

If man could bring a drastic change in this very lifetime could he also bring a change to his fate and draw up a new destiny? 

When my brother-in-law visited an astrologer Sri A.M. Duraisamy in the small town of Tanjung Malim in the past, I too had my horoscope charted for the very first time on 15.5.1983. I was then 23 years old. I relied on what was drawn up and predicted for me for years. When a chief clerk at the office Mr Sethu spoke to me about his astrological readings, I found myself standing at the door of astrologer Mr.Krishnan on 12.2.1996 when I was 37 years old. Later when he went computerized, I had a chart printed on 10.10.1997. Everything was normal until I saw the Nadi on 14.12. 2002 when I was 43 years old. I was surprised when Agathiyar in the Nadi drew up a new chart and gave predictions. How was that possible? Now which was I to follow? I asked Mr.Krishnan. He told me to follow the Siddhas. Since then I kept aside all the earlier predictions and followed Siddha's predictions from the 56 odd Nadi readings that came by. In 2005, though I and several others had been initiated into the path earlier, by Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal who was in town then, I went over to get initiated by him, again, immediately after the reading as commanded by Agathiyar. Agathiyar erased the Nadi reading after the initiation and redirected my life to come directly under the tutorship of Tavayogi. In 2018, Lord Muruga told me in the Nadi that he had changed my fate. How was I to digest all these? It was truly puzzling but I hung on to them and eventually, I was given the treasure and gift of hanging around with them or rather they hung around us looking into all our needs and directing and guiding us to carry out their tasks.

Days ago I and my family got to read the "Spiritual Numerology of Moses" better known as the "Soul Contract Reading" from a son, friend, and devotee Haary Roshaahn Yograj. It was truly amazing. If Agathiyar had spoken about the need for mankind to know his purpose here at the Tamil Sangam of the past, this reading brings us to know our purpose and work towards it. I shall let readers on in my conversation with Haary that is both enlightening and describes it all.