Monday 5 February 2024

KNOW THY PURPOSE

I saw the speck of light a second time and it stayed longer. But I do not want to even assume what it could be. I shall let Agathiyar clarify it. Agathiyar has said so many things in my Nadi readings about the developments taking place in me. But all that sounded alien and neither could I understand what was said then. So I never played it up. It was only when I experienced them that I could relate to what he in the Nadi and Tavayogi in passing had said. It was only after Agathiyar asked that I share it with readers of this blog, that I had the guts to write on these experiences here and share the Nadi readings on my YouTube channel. 

When Agathiyar came in the form of the bronze statue he told me that my soul shall reside in the statue and he shall pace the floor in me. When he sent strangers over to my home and began to listen and heal some while he cracked the tough nuts among them, he pacified us saying that he was only using me and my home to see them and help them and that in no way shall he intrude nor interfere in our lives. Then Lord Muruga wanted to play his game or lila too. He asked that I give way to him. When I stepped aside the heavens practically came down and literally toppled many. It was pretty clear that the divine was using me and my venue to carry out certain things that though were beyond our comprehension in the beginning, it became apparent that he was untying the knots and opening up the hearts of selected individuals. Now I am beginning to believe that the Siddhas never let go of those who had had come under their scrutiny earlier, in the past or in past births. I believe that death and birth are basically leaving a standard or form in school to the next standard or form to learn more complex subjects and eventually finish schooling and graduate. The soul too in coming within a physical body takes on different genders and different roles to accomplish the learning. It could take on other births too besides a human. I guess once we begin to think about life and enquire about the purpose we are here, we have reached the goal area. But how many ponder on their purpose here? Generally, we all fall for the standard that is growing up, school, and more schooling and landing a job. Accumulating wealth and marrying and procreating. Then we begin to watch the cycle repeat with our children and they see their children repeat it. Is this our purpose in coming here? 

Agathiyar had given mankind the 5 tenets to follow. The first is knowing the purpose we are here. He says that man must first understand his purpose in taking birth. The Nadi comes to a layman, seeker, or aspirant to reveal his purpose. The Guru comes to the disciple to reveal his purpose. The Sadhaka in going within learns his true purpose in taking birth. Those who by some means leave their body momentarily come to know their purpose too. These are the means man comes to realize the cause of his birth and his mission or purpose here. To a layman, he is told he took birth because of his past karma or to fulfill unfulfilled past desires or settle some scores. To a seeker, aspirant, Sadhaka, or disciple, he is told that he has come to continue from where he had left in a previous birth to know himself. A Gnani comes to herd us all to the pen. 


Another way of knowing our purpose here is through "Soul Contract Reading". I read mine yesterday from Haary Roshaahn Yograj and I find it fascinating since we get to know our purpose here and how far we have lived it out or worked on it. I have indulged in astrology and numerology but this is simply superb. Agathiyar has given mankind 5 tenets to follow. The first is knowing the purpose. Reading the 5th purpose, Haary wrote in, "Wow uncle number 5 is the same as what I explained, " Once u worked thru it all, you begin to manifest your soul purpose by helping and giving back to humanity". How appropriate that Haary came along bringing this up. It will be truly helpful to lost souls. He too believes the same.

"Yes, uncle, the main purpose I studied this is because I think this is the best way to help humanity. Because my main aim is to not make money. If I wanted to make money, I would not study this, AS THIS DOES NOT CATER TO THE masses out THERE, only to those who really want to walk to path or seek, sadly not many are seeking, all are still sleeping. That is why I thought this was amazing compared to learning astrology."

I asked him to write on it for Siddha Heartbeat and he obliged.

Name of the system - SOUL CONTRACT READING. Founder - Frank Alper. Frank channeled through this system in the 1980s over a period of nine months from the soul of Moses. This is then referred to as a "TOOL FOR ACCESSION" for mankind. 

It strikes me that Agathiyar too had given humanity the 5 tenets as tools for accession.

"My Interpretation of SOUL CONTRACT READING.

Every soul before being born on earth, they have chosen their name prehand, and this is then telepathically channeled to its parents. Intuitively the parents feel to name their child a specific name. This is not a coincidence, this is because THE SOUL HAS CHOSEN ITS JOURNEY AND ITS NAME PREHAND.

A Soul Contract Reading (also known as the Spiritual Numerology of Moses) is an accurate channeled system of spiritual interpretations of your birth name. From your birth name, we decode the Spiritual Map of Your Life, so you can align with it and manifest your soul purpose.

Soul contract reading gives you a deeper understanding from the spiritual perspective of what you are here to experience in this lifetime, what are your challenges, and what possible lessons that you might need to learn and face. With that, you also have certain strengths or gifts within yourself. And lastly, we are able to decode what you are here to archive in this lifetime. And once you have worked through all this, you then become the positive aspect of all the numbers and you begin to manifest your soul purpose by helping and giving back to humanity by using your talent."